A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,649
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 407912 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: January 07, 2013 04:14:47 PM »

Jilly love those beards!! They remind me of the Hobbit and the beards the dwarfs are sporting! I bet they'd be a big hit at the theater if your boys wore them  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: January 07, 2013 04:47:07 PM »

Jilly love those beards!! They remind me of the Hobbit and the beards the dwarfs are sporting! I bet they'd be a big hit at the theater if your boys wore them  Cheesy

Thanks, sheep!  That was exactly the look I was going for, though none of the characters specifically.  My hubby, mom, and I have seen it twice already.  The beards were so amazing and inspiring.  I was instantly wishing I had the capability to have such an epic thing like that on my face.  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

« Reply #282 on: January 07, 2013 04:49:17 PM »

Wow 4 pages to catch up on.

Love the beards they are awesome Smiley

I think I saw some awesome knitted socks.

Congrats all new aunties Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
Smeddley

« Reply #283 on: January 07, 2013 04:52:56 PM »

I've wanted to make a beard since that one Etsy seller was featured on a web page I read, but was too intimidated.  I play D&D and one of the guys is a dwarf, and beard jokes are rather standard.  I think I could handle this one, though!  I may have to *groan* ADD SOMETHING TO MY LIST.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #284 on: January 07, 2013 04:57:52 PM »

I've wanted to make a beard since that one Etsy seller was featured on a web page I read, but was too intimidated.  I play D&D and one of the guys is a dwarf, and beard jokes are rather standard.  I think I could handle this one, though!  I may have to *groan* ADD SOMETHING TO MY LIST.  Grin

Do it, smeddley!  They are so fun and easy to do and can be done in an evening.  I think each took me 4 hours to do.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013 04:58:38 PM by jillybeans » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Smeddley

« Reply #285 on: January 07, 2013 04:59:38 PM »

Ow, ow, ow... let go of my arm!  Okay, okay, I'll do it!  Wink 

On the up side, I have yarn to do it with, so it's a STASH PROJECT!  Actually, I think I have the plastic canvas, too.  TOTAL STASH PROJECT!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

« Reply #286 on: January 07, 2013 05:16:32 PM »

I might have to make Ian & Hunter one Smiley

Ian is clean shaven and there are jokes about that withbour friends because I have a mustache obsession Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #287 on: January 07, 2013 06:09:17 PM »

First project of 2013!  Fabric draft stopper. This was entirely made and stuffed with upcycled fabric and scraps Smiley Thank goodness! This new place is pretty drafty. I think I need to make some for the windows too if it is something that can be done (we've got interior window shutters).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #288 on: January 07, 2013 07:42:27 PM »

It seems as if everyone is pregnant or just had a baby.  My brother-in-laws wife and I have two cousins(3rd cousins) that are pregnant.  Then, 3 other realitives of mine just had babies within the past year.  And my sister and brother-in-law are going to start trying this summer.  Im glad that they are all excited about the baby mania, but I sure would hate to have to start all over again!  Our kiddo is almost a teen, and he has been a fantstic kid.  But the thought of starting over-dear hubby and me are like 'oh no no no no!'  With that being said though-I have plans to make some baby gifts this year.  I have bibs on my list already.  Im also thinking of some embroidered onesies as well.  And I want to make a deer hat for one of the babies too.

In my family there is ALWAYS someone pregnant. Usually 2 at a time. It has been that way my whole life. Right now the youngest generation in my family (the one below me) is going to have the first of a new generation. So, currently my SIL is pregnant and my cousin is pregnant. And let me mention that only half the 28 of us cousins have had kids. Now that one of their children will be having one it is a whole new generation to start counting.

It was sorta like that in my 'close' family for awhile.  Me, my uncle #1, my uncle #4 and my brother-in-law all have kids that are 3 months to 2 yrs apart.  Five boys and one girl.  Obvisouly boys run in my family.  So, the girl is my brother-in-laws.  And to make it even more interesting my best friend since kindergarten had a little girl within that time frame too, and her sister had a girl within that time frame too. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
StickerChic87
« Reply #289 on: January 07, 2013 09:22:50 PM »

Love that door stopper smashu!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Unique Handmade Gifts
How to Do an Orchid and Cactus Arrangement
How to Make Ice Cream Sundae from Carnations
How to Create Holiday Wreaths
Homemade Halloween Costumes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...