Okay, I feel bad for this picture dump, but if I don't catch up now I'll just keep falling more and more behind and then it's harder and harder to catch up! So... away we go...
11. Art for the 4x6 Art Swap!
12. One Tiny Thing Secret Partner Swap - yet another wrap bracelet! I just can't stop making these things, and when I saw it on her Pinterest...
13. Tiara for friend's birthday (only 6 or so more of these to make...)
14. Finished the second assignment from Lifebook 2012 - it was supposed to represent our light and dark sides, but... I rarely follow directions. It started off on the right track, but... Anyway, there are a few things I like, but so much I'd change and so much I need to work on.
15. Another LB 2012 assignment, you basically paint a bunch of random things then only let it peak out.
16. LB 2012 Shaman/Animal Spirit assignment. I cannot take credit for the picture, I found it randomly on the internet (it probably has some horrible association I don't know about!) and tried to "fanart" it, if you will. The only thing I'm really proud about with this is that it is entirely watercolor, even the whiskers.
17. LB 2013 - Game board and cards.
18. LB 2013 - Goals and mode of transport. I did not add the goals or grounding words, as I said, I rarely follow directions. But I am almost happy with this one!
19. LB 2013 - Unstumpification. Okay, this assignment made me mad. Basically, the woman teaching the lesson said that if you trace a figure, it will look "stumpy" and wrong, and what you need to do is elongate everything to make it look "right" and still "real" and "in proportion". That's what fashion drawings do. And that's not at all a problem with body image or anything. Making someone 3 feet taller and still just as narrow isn't making them "skinnier", she claims, just "not stumpy". Whatever.
20. LB 2013 - This lesson had something to do with courage and facing fear, but mostly it was an excuse to play with masking fluid and spray inks. I disliked it a lot at first, but it grew on me. I'm not saying I love it, but it won't go in the "hideous" section of my book.
21. LB 2012 - Painting over an image transfer. This was my second go at this, I dislike it as much as my first attempt. Okay, not quite as much, but I've decided I just don't like the technique. Maybe I'm not getting enough of the paper off, but it leaves a fuzzy, hard to paint surface and the transfers always seem too dark.
22. Mini Art! Some LB pages in miniature, some just random drawings
23. Duck Cross Stitch
24-27 Tiny Monsters! Originally for the One Tiny Monster Swap (#2 has been received!), I couldn't stop making them...
28. Bracelet. Again.
Phew! That's all I've been up to, I'll make sure never to dump that much on you again!