A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 298,673
Currently Running With Scissors:
794 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 445010 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1200 on: February 25, 2013 11:08:59 PM »

I have things in progress and swap things to share at a later date, I'm not slacking (much) but I'm still in slo-mo fighting these damned germs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
FreakieGeekie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1201 on: February 25, 2013 11:34:10 PM »

Kookaloo, I hope you feel better soon! I'm sending warm and healthy thoughts to chase away the germs!

I've got to be insane: I'm painting the nails of my sister's MH CAM vampire girl. It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be. I wrapped her fingers in masking tape but didn't cover her nails and am painting them with regular nail polish. I've got two painted and am waiting on them to dry before I paint the others because I don't want to smear the polish.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1202 on: February 25, 2013 11:47:50 PM »

Thanks FreakieGeekie, I'm sick of being sick. Summer can't come soon enough for me this year!

I've been thinking of doing that on some cloth dolls  Grin I usually use fabric markers but thought nail polish would look shiny and nice. I guess I need to practise on scraps first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
FreakieGeekie

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1203 on: February 26, 2013 12:14:42 AM »

I know how you feel. spring is my enemy because of allergies but I adore summer.

Here's an in progress shot of the vamp girl's nails:

The nail polish is Love My Nails Red Raven. I took the masking tape off the other fingers so it wasn't in the way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1204 on: February 26, 2013 03:01:21 AM »

I am still smiling at seeing Poppy in a knitted sweater...so adorable!  Thanks for posting that action shot!

I know what you mean, she's not even my dog and yet I am super excited about knitting for her!

Poppys 'Mummy' has asked for the next jumper to have a hole on the back so she can wear her harness under it when she goes out. I'm probably going to have to wait til I can measure Poppy again to make sure the sizing is exact but I will post pics once it's done  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2014 - 67/50 Done!

Personal swaps welcome Cheesy
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #1205 on: February 26, 2013 05:10:25 AM »

those blankets, terrace, and watercolor droplets are amazing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #1206 on: February 26, 2013 07:38:10 AM »

I am so looking forward to gardening weather---yoopidou--wow wow--what a lot of work you have done!!!  Such an inspiration...I look forward  to following your gardening projects for inspiration and expertise!

Love the water droplets...very difficult to do the magnification...nice...

such tiny hands to paint nails on!!!  You have good eyes and lots of patience!

Mio--love the single color blanket!  The colors on the second one go together so nicely!

k-star--hubby has the same crud...going on 10 weeks off and on...just can't seem to kick it even with antibiotics!  He is grumpy and miserable from being sick...I might need to send him to warmer climates to get better! Wink  Hope everyone who got this bad bad illness feels better soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fantasticmio
Tutorial Contributor

Yarn Hacker

Smells like chicken!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1207 on: February 26, 2013 07:51:50 AM »

Thanks alwaysinmyroom!

I don't know what it is about these joining parties... we lay out the squares in a pleasing manner, and then join them together, and somehow, the finished blanket doesn't match the initial layout.  We thought we were being really careful, but... perhaps we do too much chitchatting at the joining parties. Tongue

On the squares blanket, there was two of us joining it.  The other lady started with two columns down one side, and I started with two other columns that had a column to separate (so we could use that missing column to join mine to hers).  She finished a column and had started the second, and I had finished my two columns and started the last one before we broke for the day.  When I got it home, I discovered that I had joined my two columns backwards - like, a mirror image of what was planned. Oops!  I re-laid out the remaining squares... I think it turned out ok. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #1208 on: February 26, 2013 09:06:07 AM »

I missed a few projects while I was gathering items for the February challenge!!

Chelsehavoc--I love your circle skirt!  The color is beautiful and the drape is so flattering!

Krafty_karasu--cute thimbles pendant!  it does look like a jellyfish....HSG posted one on the Mod Boards last month and I fell in love wit the cute style!

Sheepblue--your scrappy projects are always so nice...the earflap hats are just so colorful and fun!  I also liked your February entry--the heart Coaster!  I can see a string of those for Valentines as well---can you share the pattern or give a link?

libertine49---I love the background papers you used to show off your images..I really love the key!
You have decorated so nicely!

that1girl--YAY!  Your fusion blanket turned out so nice!  I am still not done with mine...almost!!  Only a few more squares to go and then the joining! Cheesy

mellybelly--ha ha I am also madly reading through the Game of Thrones before the new season starts...I asked for the DVDs of the first two seasons for my birthday!

Avesthel--I just love my shawl pin!  Also, cute wallet...I think I know who you made that for...I made her one two years ago and she wore it out! Cheesy  I am glad she is getting another Wink

Missmoppet--I have not forgotten about the sock pattern...as I am looking for it, I am casting on socks...I have four pairs on needles so I better find the pattern or else I keep finding ones I want to make! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #1209 on: February 26, 2013 09:30:31 AM »

REMINDER:  You will have until March 5th to post any last minute entries in the February challenge!

Check page 1 to see if I got everyone covered!  If your name is missing, PM me!  I want to do the drawing on March 6th! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Ask for Feedback on Your Script
How to Create Your Own Film Script
Harry Potter Opening Night: How to Relive Hogwarts After Dark
A Guide to Getting into Hogwarts
How to Make an Underwater Video
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...