A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
733 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft my Character Swap (S.U's until Jan 15th, S.O Feb 12th)  (Read 27146 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012 08:17:52 PM »

Oh, I think I'm going to join! Been mainly sticking to ATC swaps lately due to life busy-ness, but I just find this especially inspiring. I may stick to my own characters (I write paranormal and post-apocalyptic romance, plus YA urban fantasy). . . but I have some other characters (and once-real people that I will count as characters) that I have obsessions with. So hm....

Here are some of my potentials: Harley Quinn, Jane Austen, Edgar Allen Poe, Baron Samedi, Vincent Van Gogh, Rosie the Riveter mashup of some sort (hm...), Mucha Girls (with interesting themes....), my post-apocalyptic steampunky wasteland warrior gal, and my kick ass biker chick werebison gal.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012 09:38:50 PM »

Looks like all the best swappers are joining Smiley
Oh yes...AGREED. I can already see the gallery shining with awesomeness!  Cool

psyche, your characters TOTALLY ROCK!  Grin I never would have thought of Van Gogh! And I think I fell in love with the term "werebison". Oh my gosh that must be a fun story to write!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012 09:40:06 PM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
arwenjade

I draw with a bar of soap...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012 11:11:58 AM »

I'm thinking about joining in. I don't have any original characters, (although there has been a whole people group knocking around in my head for a few years...) but this looks like a lot of fun!  Cheesy My biggest concern though is not whether or not I'll have the time but whether I have the money. I'm really poor! lol  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deviate from the well-traveled path. Instead, take the narrow Way and discover the Truth for yourself...

Etsy ~ Pinterest ~ Flickr
Bobomom
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012 10:23:53 PM »

I haven't been swapping for a few months (husband injury and then crafting for the holidays), but this one looks like it could be fun! I'm filling out my questionnaire.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012 10:45:20 PM »

arwen, I can make sure you'll send to someone in your own country if you want to join so postage will be very little! And you could send light stuff, like re-purposed painted t-shirts or some beautiful note cards. You have at least two weeks to think about it my dear ^^ There's no rush and there are always ways Smiley

Bobomom---WELCOME BACK TO CRAFTSTER!!!!!!!!! I'm delighted our whimsical post-holiday fun decided to bring you out of hiding!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlemama25
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012 10:18:23 AM »

Sent in my questionaire. This swap sounds so fun
THIS ROCKS   Logged

would love to do personal swaps
arwenjade

I draw with a bar of soap...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012 11:03:04 AM »

arwen, I can make sure you'll send to someone in your own country if you want to join so postage will be very little! And you could send light stuff, like re-purposed painted t-shirts or some beautiful note cards. You have at least two weeks to think about it my dear ^^ There's no rush and there are always ways Smiley

Oh I'm very good at keeping my crafting costs low! Whatever I make I try to use what I have first before going out to buy anything. But I also want to do the Givers/Needers swap. I usually only do one swap at a time because of the cost, but if they don't overlap too much I may be able to get away with doing both. I really hope I can because I already have my 5 characters picked out!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deviate from the well-traveled path. Instead, take the narrow Way and discover the Truth for yourself...

Etsy ~ Pinterest ~ Flickr
Bobomom
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2012 12:55:08 PM »

Bobomom---WELCOME BACK TO CRAFTSTER!!!!!!!!! I'm delighted our whimsical post-holiday fun decided to bring you out of hiding!  Grin

Thanks! I'm very excited to be back! I just sent in my questionnaire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2012 02:18:09 PM »

Littlemama25 and Bobomom are IN! Raise the roof y'all! *WHOOOOPWHOOOOOOOOOP!!!*

..............okay sorry. Retro moment there  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whysteria
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2012 05:53:25 PM »

The wait is killer, I'm so ready for partners Tongue my fingers are itchin to get to crafting, even though I'm currently working on my 3rd custom for my ponysona, a new knitted hat since I've grown tired of my old one I made a week ago XD AND 2 commissions (one an amigurumi the other a big sculpture) so I've got plenty to keep me busy but I need more! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Do I Need Professional Design Help
How to Decorate a Half Bath
How to Decorate with Collections
How Does American Design Compare European
Why Hire a Landscape Architect
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...