A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,076
Currently Running With Scissors:
722 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft my Character Swap (S.U's until Jan 15th, S.O Feb 12th)  (Read 21180 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012 08:17:52 PM »

Oh, I think I'm going to join! Been mainly sticking to ATC swaps lately due to life busy-ness, but I just find this especially inspiring. I may stick to my own characters (I write paranormal and post-apocalyptic romance, plus YA urban fantasy). . . but I have some other characters (and once-real people that I will count as characters) that I have obsessions with. So hm....

Here are some of my potentials: Harley Quinn, Jane Austen, Edgar Allen Poe, Baron Samedi, Vincent Van Gogh, Rosie the Riveter mashup of some sort (hm...), Mucha Girls (with interesting themes....), my post-apocalyptic steampunky wasteland warrior gal, and my kick ass biker chick werebison gal.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012 09:38:50 PM »

Looks like all the best swappers are joining Smiley
Oh yes...AGREED. I can already see the gallery shining with awesomeness!  Cool

psyche, your characters TOTALLY ROCK!  Grin I never would have thought of Van Gogh! And I think I fell in love with the term "werebison". Oh my gosh that must be a fun story to write!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012 09:40:06 PM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
arwenjade

I draw with a bar of soap...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012 11:11:58 AM »

I'm thinking about joining in. I don't have any original characters, (although there has been a whole people group knocking around in my head for a few years...) but this looks like a lot of fun!  Cheesy My biggest concern though is not whether or not I'll have the time but whether I have the money. I'm really poor! lol  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deviate from the well-traveled path. Instead, take the narrow Way and discover the Truth for yourself...

Etsy ~ Pinterest ~ Flickr
Bobomom
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012 10:23:53 PM »

I haven't been swapping for a few months (husband injury and then crafting for the holidays), but this one looks like it could be fun! I'm filling out my questionnaire.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012 10:45:20 PM »

arwen, I can make sure you'll send to someone in your own country if you want to join so postage will be very little! And you could send light stuff, like re-purposed painted t-shirts or some beautiful note cards. You have at least two weeks to think about it my dear ^^ There's no rush and there are always ways Smiley

Bobomom---WELCOME BACK TO CRAFTSTER!!!!!!!!! I'm delighted our whimsical post-holiday fun decided to bring you out of hiding!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlemama25
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012 10:18:23 AM »

Sent in my questionaire. This swap sounds so fun
THIS ROCKS   Logged

would love to do personal swaps
arwenjade

I draw with a bar of soap...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012 11:03:04 AM »

arwen, I can make sure you'll send to someone in your own country if you want to join so postage will be very little! And you could send light stuff, like re-purposed painted t-shirts or some beautiful note cards. You have at least two weeks to think about it my dear ^^ There's no rush and there are always ways Smiley

Oh I'm very good at keeping my crafting costs low! Whatever I make I try to use what I have first before going out to buy anything. But I also want to do the Givers/Needers swap. I usually only do one swap at a time because of the cost, but if they don't overlap too much I may be able to get away with doing both. I really hope I can because I already have my 5 characters picked out!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deviate from the well-traveled path. Instead, take the narrow Way and discover the Truth for yourself...

Etsy ~ Pinterest ~ Flickr
Bobomom
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2012 12:55:08 PM »

Bobomom---WELCOME BACK TO CRAFTSTER!!!!!!!!! I'm delighted our whimsical post-holiday fun decided to bring you out of hiding!  Grin

Thanks! I'm very excited to be back! I just sent in my questionnaire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2012 02:18:09 PM »

Littlemama25 and Bobomom are IN! Raise the roof y'all! *WHOOOOPWHOOOOOOOOOP!!!*

..............okay sorry. Retro moment there  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whysteria
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2012 05:53:25 PM »

The wait is killer, I'm so ready for partners Tongue my fingers are itchin to get to crafting, even though I'm currently working on my 3rd custom for my ponysona, a new knitted hat since I've grown tired of my old one I made a week ago XD AND 2 commissions (one an amigurumi the other a big sculpture) so I've got plenty to keep me busy but I need more! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creating the Vica Illusion Sculpture on the Makerbot
MakerBot Made Skull from Dissolving PVA Time Lapse
Patrick Dillon a Vietnam Veteran Makes Horrific Art
Unusual Sculptures by Suprina
Passage Through a Chainlink Cloud by Ellen Grossman
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...