A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,553
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 30 (green by 1/31, Send by Feb 4)  (Read 44217 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sylvani
« Reply #440 on: February 06, 2013 02:08:41 PM »

I need to apologize for being absent for so long.

I received from Ninaprettyballerina last week, I think. Yesterday I got packages from mcook72677 and deathbeforedishes, and today koalascout's package arrived. Thank you so much everyone. I love everything! As soon as my cam decides to work again I will upload pics.

Since I've had a lot of troubles and stress lately I'm far behind. But I contacted my partners and asked for their color preferences and adresses. I should be able to sent most of the calorymetries by the weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #441 on: February 08, 2013 10:53:15 AM »

Curious and looking for a bit of advice.....  This is my first swap and all of my items have delivered except for one.  I sent four international, and one of those has not yet arrived.  It has been 3 weeks since I mailed and unfortunately, the customs # does me no good as far as knowing the current status of the package.  I'm wondering if, given the amount of time that has passed, I should go ahead and resend this particular package?  I don't have much experience with international shipping and have no idea if this sort of time lapse is normal or not?  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #442 on: February 08, 2013 11:11:29 AM »

Generally, there is a 4-6 week time frame for international swaps....but, as long as you have proof of mailing, you are not REQUIRED to resend at all...it is an option as well as getting an angel to send..it is up to you and the organizer and receiver to work that out...

An angel gets a chance to redeem any bad feedback OR a membership to Friends of Craftster, so it is a win-win situation for all! Cheesy

Personally, right now, if you sent to either Canada or Australia, the wait seems to be extra long so I would give it a few more weeks...

Sylvani can attest that a package I thought was lost took about six weeks to arrive! Sad
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013 11:12:27 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #443 on: February 08, 2013 11:25:36 AM »

Ya, the mail is always different, I've sent 2 packages to USA at the same time and one arrived in a week and the other took about 3!!! I wouldn't worry about it right yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
GlassKicker
« Reply #444 on: February 08, 2013 12:25:22 PM »

Thanks, ladies!  I'll hold off a bit................goodness, who knew I'd be so anxious about packages arriving at their destination? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sylvani
« Reply #445 on: February 08, 2013 03:47:34 PM »

I'm nearly done. *phew* Knitting the last few rows of GlassKicker's calorimetry. Tomorrow I'll make the embellishments and will hopefully send.
I haven't heard from Trouble T so far, so I can't make her calorimetry yet.

I will use my super awesome swap kit for my packages. Yay!  Cheesy I love those little sticky adress labels!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #446 on: February 11, 2013 10:30:55 PM »

I got my hat and cowl from thimbles, my scarf from nolansmosnter, my cards from Gala, and my Bud carrier from trouble T!

I'll be posting pics when I get some light  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sylvani
« Reply #447 on: February 13, 2013 07:50:49 AM »

I was nearly done with my calorimetry for TroubleT. I ran out of yarn. So I went to the store to get another skein, but they don't have this color at the moment.  Angry So I had to buy another color and have to start all over. I will be able to send tomorrow as long as TroubleT replies to my pm until then.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #448 on: February 13, 2013 09:00:56 AM »

I was nearly done with my calorimetry for TroubleT. I ran out of yarn. So I went to the store to get another skein, but they don't have this color at the moment.  Angry So I had to buy another color and have to start all over. I will be able to send tomorrow as long as TroubleT replies to my pm until then.  Wink

Bummer!  So looking forward to mine arriving!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #449 on: February 13, 2013 07:36:38 PM »

I'm still alive!!! I'm truckin' away at the poppets, trying to catch up!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Holiday Party Appetizers - Boursin Bruschetta
Holiday Party Appetizers - Baked Dill Delight
Holiday Party Appetizers - Warm Raspberry Brie
Holiday Party Appetizers - Artichoke Dip
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...