A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,852
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 30 (green by 1/31, Send by Feb 4)  (Read 37981 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kbrison
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: January 06, 2013 09:05:55 PM »

Gah!!  You gals are really making it tough.  The fox and scarf are so great!!  Smiley  I think we should just all make 30+ items so that we can have 1 of everything.

I love the idea of getting one of everything, but imagine me as Little Bunny Foo-Foo and you as a field mouse. I hereby "thump you on the head" on behalf of all our fellow crafters! Making ten of one thing is a lot to ask of any crafter, but 30!?!?! I don't know about the rest of you, but it would drive me insane.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
51/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Use What You Have Swap
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: January 06, 2013 10:18:55 PM »

LOL UTM!!  Cheesy I feel the agony of choosing too. But I must away now and work fingers to the bone to make promised poppets. Although, be warned---they will probably be arm-less in the photos  Roll Eyes I ran out of pipe cleaners and can't get anymore until Wednesday Tongue I'm hoping to post at least bodies tomorrow. Under the wire. As usual.   Undecided

You already posted an example photo, so your poppets don't have to be done until the "green" date, Jan 31
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
RachaelD
« Reply #232 on: January 06, 2013 11:53:44 PM »

Is it too late to join?

I would like to offer up these sterling silver rings.  Made from 16 gauge sterling wire and hammered for texture, I then add a 4mm gemstone in a setting.  I can make these in any size.  Shown in lab-created Sapphire - I can also do lab-created Ruby, lab-created Emerald, Amethyst, Citrine, Smoky Quartz, Cubic Zirconia, or Garnet. 

I'll do up my questionnaire now.

Rachael
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IdlersDesign

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #233 on: January 07, 2013 01:16:23 AM »

I'm offering a set of two hand carved rubber stamps.
You can give me some themes (words are also ok) so you get stamps you really like and can use.
So these are just some examples:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
bec99
« Reply #234 on: January 07, 2013 02:25:56 AM »

So excited to get home in a couple of days from our 1 month holiday and start crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love cross stitching, happy to do swaps!
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2013 04:19:41 AM »

wow guys i am in LOVE with these things!!

here is my offering a pair of crochet hair ties (only one is shown).  They will be different colours and possible different flowers - and of course - unused!  This one was just to show what it might look like tied onto hair Smiley  The other photos show it on my wrist Smiley  My husband was getting annoyed at me helping take photos cos i kept telling him not to get me in the pic hahaha.

what do you think?  Would people  beinterested in these?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 07, 2013 04:23:21 AM »

Is it too late to join?

I would like to offer up these sterling silver rings.  Made from 16 gauge sterling wire and hammered for texture, I then add a 4mm gemstone in a setting.  I can make these in any size.  Shown in lab-created Sapphire - I can also do lab-created Ruby, lab-created Emerald, Amethyst, Citrine, Smoky Quartz, Cubic Zirconia, or Garnet.  
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/264443_06Jan13_4.jpg
I'll do up my questionnaire now.
Rachael

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!! XO THIS RING IS GORGEOUS!HMMMM....CITRINE... GARNET...SMOKY QUARTZ/.... I WANT ONE!! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013 03:33:59 PM by rackycoo - Reason: please don't quote photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetyetevil
« Reply #237 on: January 07, 2013 04:53:47 AM »

I posted a pic of my towel offering and here is an example of what my soap and lotion bars may look like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

I just.....love, love LOVE it........

« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2013 06:37:13 AM »

Those hand carved stamps kind of rock my world O.O Those definitely make the list!

Alright, why was I trying to kill myself frantically crafting the poppets for today?! WHAT was I thinking!?  Cheesy

Well anyway, here's a list of poppets I'm making so y'all can get an idea of what's up for grabs. If there is a popular demand for one theme of poppet, I can always make duplicates  Cheesy I plan on using the left over poppets for the "Shop the Swap" starting in February  Wink

All poppets will have clothes, bendy fingers, and safety eyes. If this is going to a child, please let me know what age. The eyes are pretty secure but sometimes I'll but jewelry or choking hazards on the clothes and eyelashes on the eyes. I want them to be safe. The children too...hee hee, just yanking your chain  Cheesy

#1) Princess---white skin,. light purple eyes, eyelashes, pink hair, boobs
#2) Ninja--- completely black from head to toe, brown eyes, wash board abs, minimal hair and clothing (stealth mode  Cool)
#3) Sea fairy--- navy blue skin, silver eyes, boobs, eyelashes, variegated blue hair dotted with treasure from the sea (shells, fish, "kelp")
#4) Mermaid---light tan skin, aqua eyes, boobs, eyelashes, lavender purple tail(<--may be red. Haven't decided or experimented yet Tongue)
#5) Detective--- light tan skin, brown hair, abs, brown eyes (possibly blue),
#6) Dragon--- red or black skin, red cat's eyes, abs, flame colored hair (red, black, yellow orange, dark blue)
#7) Pirate-- tan skin, brown eyes, abs, brown hair (possibly "dreadlock-esque) in honor of our favorite captain Grin)
#8 Regency style--- white skin, dark blue eyes, eyelashes, boobs, blonde or brown hair,

I'm posting more variety so there will be more of a chance someone will get what they like ^^
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013 12:10:30 PM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
IdlersDesign

« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2013 06:37:47 AM »

I posted a pic of my towel offering and here is an example of what my soap and lotion bars may look like.
Looks nice! What scent is it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Vegetable & Steak Grilled Kebabs
How to Cook Grilled Fruit
Anna Wolf Shares Her Unique Mustard Recipe
Spicy Mac and Cheese Bites Recipe
Glazed Sweet Potato and Apple Casserole Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...