A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,758
Currently Running With Scissors:
433 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 30 (green by 1/31, Send by Feb 4)  (Read 47256 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: January 05, 2013 02:15:21 PM »

Aw, thanks Mama and GlassKicker!!  There is just too much awesomeness here to choose from! 

Love the valentine's bag and the snow people and DD is on a zombie kick right now so yes to all 3!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2013 02:42:33 PM »

Okay I finally sent in my questionaire! I am doing 5 lotion bars and soap and 5 stay put towels.
Here are what the towels will look like, this is one I made for another swap.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013 02:45:49 PM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #212 on: January 05, 2013 03:04:01 PM »

What a great little bag, thehappycrochetchic! 

Fun towels, sweetyetevil!  I was cruising your pinterest boards and laughed out loud when I saw the "Keep Calm........." piece.  Too funny!  That sums up lots of things in my world lately! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: January 05, 2013 03:04:48 PM »

Oh geez, I just saw this....so glad you like it!! It was one of my favs to date too!

Glass kicker, one for my FAVORITE Sweat shoppe items is a red and rainbow fused glass pendant Sweetyetevil made for me my first round. When I wear it I get so many compliments!! I would really really love to have another! It's possibly one of my favorite kind of pendants.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: January 05, 2013 03:07:31 PM »

I would love something like this!

what do you ladies think of a set of swap cards (buisness card size) , address labels and a nice little box or tin to keep them in?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #215 on: January 05, 2013 03:35:53 PM »

That zombie snowman is ADORABLE. I love it.

And a lotion bar! I've never used one before but it sounds amazing. Definitely in my top three. I love getting bath and beauty stuff from Craftster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
mama24boyz
« Reply #216 on: January 05, 2013 03:49:19 PM »

I also love the zombie snowman!!  And the towel looks really cute and the lotion bar sounds interesting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
gala_apples
« Reply #217 on: January 05, 2013 04:42:31 PM »

Finally I've finished my bubble garden cards. They're 6 wide by 3.5 high, the envelopes are plain white, and they're six in a set. Each set has six different scrapbook pattern snails, I took enough pictures that you could see five patterns.

I have one set of checkered ribbon, two sets of green and white ribbon, and two sets of yellow flower ribbon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #218 on: January 05, 2013 08:21:51 PM »

I totally dig that bag!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: January 06, 2013 02:08:20 PM »

Signups close tomorrow. Make sure your required example photos are up before then. The sooner the better.

from the first post:
"Please make a sample of what you are offering and post the picture on this thread before signups end so people can make their top picks list. And if you do not feel someone's offering meets swap requirements, please pm me before signups close."

There will also be something different this round concerning the "green" system.  People are not allowed to ship to their swap partners until they are finished crafting and I mark them green on the first page.  However, Avesthel let me know that there will be a HUGE jump in shipping international packages sent from the US on Jan 27th. First class international, 1 ounce package price will be $6.55.  Because of this, you do not have to wait until your international partner turns green to send. However, you must still wait until a partner is green before shipping domestically. Hopefully this will help people avoid the price increase for this round.

Let me know if you have any questions about this. I am going to post information about top picks in the next post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
FDA Approves First Facial Filler in US
Now You Can Use a Clarisonic on Your Feet
How to Do Zombie Make-Up
Hair Gloss or Keratin Treatment for Hair?
Can You Drink Your Way to Younger Skin?
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...