A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
706 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 30 (green by 1/31, Send by Feb 4)  (Read 41629 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: December 31, 2012 06:04:41 PM »

I've finished my set of circular ear bud carriers. I'll post an updated pic in the morning when the light is better.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bec99
« Reply #151 on: December 31, 2012 07:57:58 PM »

OOH are the hearts all going to be blue and purple or different colors? I'd love a bright pink and orange one  Cheesy I'm collecting felt patches for a hoodie I bought  Grin

The hearts can be any 2 colours but the button brooch will be the same colours as in the pic posted Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love cross stitching, happy to do swaps!
pjr107
« Reply #152 on: January 01, 2013 09:01:19 AM »

Ok, enough stalking.... anyone interested in pottery?  I have a few dragons made (they are debating on wings) or some pottery bowls?  My only issue will be firing schedule cause I am so weather dependent and can only fire once a week (take a class, don't have my own).  I have a few done (my hubby will be so happy to get them out of my house) but have to do a specific count when I get home.  I think the dragons number in 6 and pots/bowls... who knows Smiley
I can do some blank cards (I know someone asked and someone said they we offering them... but here's my offer as well).  They would most likely be single animals, nothing overly screaming one thing or another, except maybe seasons...

-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GlassKicker

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #153 on: January 01, 2013 10:12:39 AM »

Would definitely put a piece of your pottery on my wish list!  I'm hoping to take a class at the local community center this year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 01, 2013 11:49:30 AM »

I would love a pottery bowl!   Cheesy

I've been working on the design for my offering.  I'm hoping to get a prototype made tomorrow.   Cheesy   

THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker

« Reply #155 on: January 01, 2013 12:01:29 PM »

Here are the actual pendants I'll be sending out.  Hubby got me a wet tile saw for Christmas!  Lucky, lucky me!  This meant I could try out a new technique and use up some scrap stash I'd been anxious to work with.  I picked up some VERY scrappy, definitely seen better days dichroic glass at a garage sale last summer.  I spread them over a base of black glass and capped them with clear.  I ran a full fuse and was quite pleased to see the dichro sparkle come back to life.  The new saw allowed me to chop it up into lots of different shapes and sizes.  Three rounds on the lap grinder and a fire polish and here you have 'em.  I apologize for my less-than-stellar photography skills.  Each pendant will come with a chain.  Bails and chains are silver plate.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: January 01, 2013 12:31:40 PM »

Ok, enough stalking.... anyone interested in pottery?  I have a few dragons made (they are debating on wings) or some pottery bowls?  My only issue will be firing schedule cause I am so weather dependent and can only fire once a week (take a class, don't have my own).  I have a few done (my hubby will be so happy to get them out of my house) but have to do a specific count when I get home.  I think the dragons number in 6 and pots/bowls... who knows Smiley
I can do some blank cards (I know someone asked and someone said they we offering them... but here's my offer as well).  They would most likely be single animals, nothing overly screaming one thing or another, except maybe seasons...

-pj

I collect pottery, so I'd love a bowl (hand-thrown, coiled, or molded?). And dragons?Huh? Whoa! You make it hard to choose.

Glasskicker - I love your glass pendants! Hope we can request specific pieces because I definitely crave possession of a particular piece.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
94/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #157 on: January 01, 2013 12:38:18 PM »

The glass pendants are beautiful!! And pottery sounds interesting, does that mean you know how to make yarn bowls??
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013 12:38:53 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #158 on: January 01, 2013 12:43:59 PM »

Glass kicker those are AMAZING PIECES!!!!!!  Shocked I have my eyes on a few of them  Wink

Pjr---my uncle collects dragons! He's be thrilled if he could get a ceramic one to put on his shelf ^^ And my aunt would love some pottery! She just conquered breast cancer so I think she's well deserving of a pretty gift Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 01, 2013 01:27:14 PM »

Oh wow!   What beautiful pendants!    Cheesy   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Korean Ice-Cold Noodles and Kimchi
How to Make Grilled Shrimp and Plums with a Sweet Hoisin Sauce
How to Make Delicious Chinese BBQ Pork on the Grill
How to Make a Fiery Asian Boneless Pork Loin on a BBQ Grill
How to Make Korean Style Hot Dogs
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...