Craft Challenge #82 - Gingerbread House Contest 4 - Entries Due Jan 1 - Jan 8
It's Time to Vote! Scroll up to see the voting poll.
You must be logged in to vote. One vote per member.
If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's Time to Enter!
The entry period is Jan 1 - 8, 2013.
To post your entry, please start a new topic for it on this board
. Click NEW TOPIC on this board
to post your entry!
Entries must be posted by Jan 8 11:59:59 PDT 2013.If you are a new member, and cannot post images yet, please just post a direct link to your image(s) in your post. A friendly neighborhood Moderator will come along and update your post to embed the image(s) for you.
Let's bring in the New Year with gingerbread and prizes from Elmer's
and Craftster. It's time for our annual Gingerbread House Contest! We had so much fun with your entries in 2011
. So, once again, it's time to get out those mixing bowls and get crafting! Elmer's
is getting in the kitchen with us this year and sponsoring this challenge with a $50 Crafty Supply Pack to the winner!
Your challenge this month is to make and decorate a gingerbread house. Any type of house
is permitted (cottage, castle, etc.) as long as it has walls and
a roof of gingerbread. Your entry must be made of edible parts, but it's not limited to sweets only. The only non-edible parts allowed are a base, lighting and/or electrical components. No gingerbread house kits for this challenge. No size restraints -- miniature to life-size houses are tasty and welcome for this challenge.Additional Rules and Details:
- Craft your project during this challenge period (Dec 3 2012 - Jan 8 2013) only. Projects created before this timeframe will be excluded from the voting poll.
- On Jan 1 2013, there will be a special folder created for entries. Post your entry on the specified entry board during the period of Jan 1 to Jan 8 11:59:59 PDT 2013. No sooner. No later.
- Voting will happen from Jan 9 - Jan 16 2013.
- The winner will be officially announced on the first business Monday of the next month -- in our February newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster, or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project. Prizes:
At the end, I'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner (US or non-US) will get:
(1) a super craft supply pack from Elmer's (valued at $50!)
(2) their project in the Featured Projects area
(3) their project in the Craftster Blog
(4) and a prize from us at Craftster.org -- any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!