There is an amazing artist who calls herself Junker Jane
; she makes stuffies with a weird and wonky twist. This is a swap for doll or stuffie makers who are ready to take their inspiration from Junker Jane. Click on the link to visit her blog, or google "Junker Jane" to view images of her work.Details of swap:
--You will craft one Junker Jane-inspired doll, at least 6 inches tall
, keeping your partner’s preferences in mind.
--In addition, you will craft one small "extra" for your partner. This can be another doll (under 6" if you wish), or something that goes with the doll, or something completely unrelated to the doll and not using the JJ style, based on your partner's pinterest, wist, profile, etc.
--You will have 4 1/2 weeks to craft, from December 16-January 18
-- Please post in this thread (or the gallery thread) at least once a week so we know you are still crafting with us.*PLEASE READ THIS!*
- No one like to be flaked on, so if you aren't sure if you can do this swap, don't sign up.
- You must get delivery confirmation if sending within the U.S., or a mailing receipt if sending elsewhere.
- If you must send late, let the organizers and your partner know ASAP.
- Good communication is very important. Please stay in touch by posting weekly in the swap thread.
- PM both organizers and your partner when you send and when you receive.
- Please post photos of the package you receive in the gallery, and take pictures of what you make before you send it.
- HAVE FUN!
Limited to a certain number of people? Yes, 40
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional age requirement? No
Craftster members who are organizing this swap: Leslieshappyheart and susanab
Sign-up date range: December 2-December 16, 2012Date to send item by: January 18, 2013
Swap Co-organizers themselves meet these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Co-organizers will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Yes
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: Yes
If you have any questions about this or anything else, please ask your co-organizers .
If you want to participate, send the questionnaire below to both "susanab", and "Leslieshappyheart"QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Junker Jane Style Doll Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country in correct shipping format:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that you are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (YES/NO)
1. Do you have any allergies that are strong enough to prevent you from being partnered with certain people?
2. Do you have any other allergies or things to avoid (such as nickel or animal products)?
3. Do you have any allergens (pets, smoke) in your house?
4. Would you prefer to make and receive a human-type doll, or an animal, or no preference?
5. Do you prefer to make and receive a doll that is more dark/creepy, or more bright/friendly, or no preference?
6. What are your favorite colors, or color combinations?
7. Are there any colors your partner should avoid?
8. Please give a link to your Pinterest, wist, etsy favorites, or anything else that will offer inspiration as your partner decides on what to make for the additional "small" item.
9. Please add a few more details about yourself, your tastes, and what details you might like to see in the doll you receive. The more information you give, the better she can craft for you. IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE TO BOTH “susanab”, AND “Leslieshappyheart” VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE; DO NOT POST IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap
19. Bunnie Boo