A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
668 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 148
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HP Craftalong ~Winter Semester 2012~ *CLOSED*  (Read 181755 times)
Tags for this thread: alchemy , harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #780 on: January 16, 2013 02:35:05 PM »

Love the mixer cover pottermouth!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
Ant Bee

Expecto Procrastinatum!

View Profile available for personal swaps
!
« Reply #781 on: January 16, 2013 02:58:18 PM »

Good luck to you folk who are packing and moving!  Been there, done that and not looking to do it again anytime soon!

Naantje:I think it's awesome that Alton is a Slytherin, too! and he isn't even from a slytherin house!  My favorite pic from his shenanigans was the white board with pics of the House animals with "No, No, No, Yes" and a checkmark for the snake.  Cracked me up!  Oh, I ammended my last post to include a "tryout" for Quidditch- I had forgotten that it met the requirements for your challenge when I originally posted it. Didn't want you to think I was purposely avoiding it!  Smiley

Love that mixer cover (and, let's not lie, coveting the mixer as well.)

The little baby hat is so cute Maman! Love it!

I'm nearly done with my first SPEW baby hat that I'm making for the NICU... I have a really cute idea for more, and if it works out I'll pot them here, too. I'll put up a "Biological clock attack" warning first though! haha!

AugustBell: You picked such great colors! (and the coveting continues!  What's that online shopping? Burn up the card buying skeins by the dozen? OKAY!!)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth 'It unscrews the other way.
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
AugustBell
« Reply #782 on: January 16, 2013 03:01:54 PM »

AugustBell: You picked such great colors! (and the coveting continues!  What's that online shopping? Burn up the card buying skeins by the dozen? OKAY!!)

Haha, I wish I could take credit for picking the colors, but they are the Stylecraft DK color pack from Deramores online store. My husband bought it for me for my birthday  Grin I can't wait to see your NICU baby hats. My biological clock is already screaming at me to get pregnant again so they won't affect me too much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sakuracat23

Don't make me get the flying Monkeys!!!

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: January 16, 2013 03:39:18 PM »

Pottermouth- I'm turning green with envy over you kitchen table!

I'm seriously thinking about tackling a crocheted throw as an owl. I received 6 large skeins of red heart super saver for Christmas in red,black,white,tan,light blue and navy....I need to look for some color inspiration to spice it up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #784 on: January 16, 2013 04:58:08 PM »

I'm beginning my Muggle Study assigment! Hope it turns nice... I showed the plan to my daugther and she's thrilled! ^^
And I finally figured out what to make for the Astronomy assigment! I need to dig in my boxes to do it but It'll be made in no time, I might do it tonight so it's ready for a good daylight photoshoot tomorrow Smiley

And I have an idea for the DADA class, I want to use this yarn: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8090/8387392433_030bacb880_z.jpg It makes me think of Kappa's skin but I can't find the right pattern for it yet. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013 05:01:01 PM by MamanTattoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
indigo_roses
« Reply #785 on: January 16, 2013 05:32:17 PM »

And I have an idea for the DADA class, I want to use this yarn: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8090/8387392433_030bacb880_z.jpg It makes me think of Kappa's skin but I can't find the right pattern for it yet. Any ideas?

Lovely yarn! As for pattern suggestions, whenever I see sock yarn, my mind goes straight to socks! The Kappa would have to bow down low to see those awesome socks on your feet. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #786 on: January 16, 2013 05:46:50 PM »

:::pinkleo brews a Draught of Peace with essence of Earl Grey, grabs her Magic Quill, and settles in to catch up on the wondrous spellwork of HPC students:::

« Last Edit: January 16, 2013 06:35:41 PM by pinkleo - Reason: Reason: reaches for her box of Bertie Bott's Beans....mmmm, honey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AugustBell
« Reply #787 on: January 16, 2013 06:06:44 PM »

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Alchemy
House: Ravenclaw
Project Name: Sock Monkey Hat
Project Page Link (if available): n/a
Brief Description:  I made this the weekend before Christmas for my little guy. He really likes it, and I think he's pretty cute in it  Wink This hat was just in time for the huge ice/snow storm we got Christmas day. I've used here Albedo - the whitening, and Rubedo - the reddening.
Project Picture:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #788 on: January 16, 2013 06:26:00 PM »

I don't really like sock monkeys, but this hat is very cool! Nice use of the spells !! (pretty cute little model too!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #789 on: January 16, 2013 06:34:25 PM »

@PenguinSoup: Pancakes + Cinnamon Rolls = a magical combination of YUM!

@sakuracat: Oh, cookies...another YUM!  Luna's Lion Hat is A-DOR-A-BLE!  And as one of your Owl Examiners and Avid Crocheter I say "GO FOR IT!" Posting an OWL/NEWT keeps you motivated, and let's no forget End of Term Prize Drawing. Cool

@pottermouth: YAY Alton's Back!  Oh, I adore Alton; he should definitely be an all-year elf....but alas, I guess not.  At least you heave your wondrous diary of all his fab antics. LOVE all the pic to pieces! Grin  And great Alchemy project, and adore your kitchen colors.

@jennie: Barrington is going to be gorgeous (I have a soft spot for that color).  I got up to round 15, and starting to think I might make it bigger...we'll see.  Then thought I should work a bit on my NEWT....finished all the light green squares, but need to watch the movie again because I believe that La Push Ghan has a shell border (see what I did there....just made an excuse to watch Twilight for the bajillionth time Cheesy Wink)

@AugustBell: Such a cute pic & sock monkey hat!  And ~*OWL Approved*~  YAY for Crochet and for making yourself a ghan!!!  WAY TO GO!  I love the colors (definitely a large amount of supply), and Granny Stripe is fun to do.  I'm sending you a new Hornbeam Hook.  Note these hooks choose their crochet partner for life, and they quickly adapt and respond to their owners passions, personalities, and principles.  Also sending blessing of luck! Grin

@Maman: Homemade washcloths are the best!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013 06:35:18 PM by pinkleo - Reason: snags another Bertie Bott's Bean..this time curry 8) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 148 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Traditional Sushi Roll
Sushi Ingredients to Have on Hand
Sushi and Sashimi Condiments
How to Prepare a California Roll
What is Shiso
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...