A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,566
Currently Running With Scissors:
482 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HP Craftalong ~Winter Semester 2012~ *CLOSED*  (Read 179501 times)
Tags for this thread: alchemy , harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1460 on: March 03, 2013 03:21:15 PM »

Note from the Deputy Headmistress...

First let me say a hearty congratulations to Gryffindor House!  Well done my crafty friends, well done!

Secondly, there are a few more last minute honors to bestow.  Many of your fellow Craftsters have donated their time and prodigious skill to create PRIZES for you students.  Our first two prize winners were pulled out of the Sorting Hat, from among ALL of the people who participated in this semesters magic.  They are...

Ms. jillybeans of Hufflepuff House, who has won an Owl Post stamp from Imprinter Gifts on Etsy

AND... Ms. SKooKuM of Slytherin House, who has won a Harry Potter Journal & Potions Bookmark!

*And so everyone knows this was done fairly, there are thumbnails of all the student lists and random number generator numbers.*

Next, the award for the student who has reformed their behavior best in Detention.  This semester's winner (randomly drawn from all those who posted a Detention project) is...

Ms. Ant Bee of Slytherin House, who has won a Magical Papercrafting Bundle full of HP themed papers, cardstock, stickers, labels, and other surprises.

*And so everyone knows this was done fairly, there are thumbnails of all the student lists and random number generator numbers.*

Finally, the Award for Special Services to the School.  Each semester we draw a prize from among those who attained their OWLs and NEWTs.  This semester they are...

Ms. tiamatfire of Gryffindor House, who has won a pair of custom House Slippers, donated by our own fearless Headmistress Pinkleo.

AND... Ms. ErinAquaheart of Slytherin House, who has won a Sorting Hat bookmark from MistressJennie on Etsy.

Congratulations to each and every one of you on your hard work this semester!

***For each of you who have won a prize, please PM your mailing address to me, so I can have the correct prize sent on to you.***

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013 05:30:24 PM by jennieingram » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on lists and forget to craft.
tiamatfire
« Reply #1461 on: March 03, 2013 05:43:51 PM »

Oh wow, thank you so much!  I love doing the advance studies as an extra challenge.  Congratulations to all the Crafty Witches, all the houses, to Gryffindor for the cup, and all the great prize winners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I do love knitting patterns!" - Albus Dumbledore

Harry Potter Craftalong: Spring Semester!
SKooKuM
Miss Sews-a-lot

Dance kitty

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1462 on: March 03, 2013 06:12:17 PM »

Oh my! Thank you! I never win anything XD Well even though I lost all my bookmarks during the move, I will at least have a new one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps. Send a pm if you'd like to do a Harry Potter, Pokemon, BJD or Obitsu swaps.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kitsunestudios
Ant Bee

Expecto Procrastinatum!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1463 on: March 03, 2013 07:57:56 PM »

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Grin

WOW!! 504 projects is amazing!

Congratulations to Gryffindor for winning the House Cup this semester- great work! Enjoy the feelings of pride and satisfaction that come from a job well done.  My Slytherin side wants to say that we'll give you a run for your money next term, but my House Unity side won't let me... yet! Haha!

Speaking of Slytherin House- I'm feeling all sorts of snakey pride as I read of Slytherins of note winning titles and prizes- nicccccccely done ssssssssssssnakes!

I made it into the Slug Club?! Woo-hoo! I won't lie, I was really hoping I made the grade on that one as I was not on the list for last term and I totally felt like Ron at the The Three Broomsticks when the Professor calls him the wrong name and tells the other two to "Await his owl..." Yay for meeting my goal!

And I won a prize? Dancing Dumbledores that's exciting!!!!! (Yes, Pansy Parkinson, that did warrant 5 exclamation points, thank you very much.) This package is triple exciting because every summer I write a huge Harry Potter game/scavenger hunt/adventure for my two nephews with challenges and riddles and letters delivered in the dead of night... these new papers, etc. will get put to great use!

Thank you so much to the team that made it all happen this semester.  For your prompts, encouragement, inspiration and hard work I applaud you.

Go Hogwarts!
[/size]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth 'It unscrews the other way.
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
pottermouth

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1464 on: March 03, 2013 10:10:55 PM »

Congratulations Gryffindors on your House Cup win!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #1465 on: March 04, 2013 12:15:47 AM »

unfortunately none of the winners this term are based in europe, so I can't send out the prize I had offered - do we have any other european witches or wizards? If so please yell and i'll happily put together a prize parcel with craft books, a souvenir from the HP studio tour and some HPA tattoos Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #1466 on: March 04, 2013 06:33:20 AM »

Sorry, late to the party, but CONGRATS everyone!! So much fun end of term announcements! Everyone worked so hard, all awards are well-deserved.

Thanks to our wonderful headmistresses for such an awesome semester!!

One more announcement to add to the list, not as exciting now, but...February's Gryffindors of the Month were...

MamanTattoo and tiamatfire!

Hope to see you all in the Spring!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ErinAquaheart
« Reply #1467 on: March 04, 2013 08:24:58 AM »

WOW! I didn't expect to win anything! The bookmark is gorgeous!!!! I love it!

Congratulations to all of the prize winners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #1468 on: March 04, 2013 09:21:21 AM »

Yay! another badge! Cheesy Thanks Abbee!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #1469 on: March 04, 2013 06:11:44 PM »

Congrats everyone!

These were a pm submission to our sweet Head Mistress because I didn't want to give away the surprise to my lovely swap partner.  But they arrived so here's the late post.

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Care of Magical Creatures
House:Hufflepuff
Project Name: Kneazle Pendant
Project Page Link (if available):
Brief Description: Here is my Kneazle inspired pendant.  I chose snowflake obsidian because it was a splotchy pattern like the fur, and then I added lots of curly cat tail wire pieces down the side!
Project Picture:

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Potions
House: Hufflepuff
Project Name: Miniature Potions Cabinet
Project Page Link (if available):
Brief Description: A miniature potion cabinet fit for Snape or any young apprentice.  Pocket sized to take with you where ever you need.  A simple spell later and BAM all of your potions at your reach.  As the full cabinet is a bit bigger than the required four inches, we'll just say the itty bitty insides are what counts.
Project Picture:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Review on the Entire Nikon D-SLR Lineup
Review on the Nikon D80
How Mega Pixels Affect Print Size
Review of the Nikon D80, D40, D40X and D60
Review of the Nikon D300 - Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...