A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 299,124
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 148
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HP Craftalong ~Winter Semester 2012~ *CLOSED*  (Read 204051 times)
Tags for this thread: alchemy , harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1000 on: January 30, 2013 07:02:12 AM »

Pinks, I love the Lion Cozy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1001 on: January 30, 2013 09:10:41 AM »

Yay Lionalong! And Quidditch!! Awesome work, pinkleo! I also love the peace sign earrings Wink

Those pretzels look delicious, Melissaurus!!

CraftyLadyMJ - That skirt is awesome and I love the idea of a green party!!

Is January really almost over? Is it possible I didn't complete a single craft in all of Jan? What's going on here?

Anyway, I'm still enjoying being along for the ride with you all! AND, I just completed a pretty awesome badge for Jan's Gryffindor of the Month!! Wink Still one more day to get those lionalong and quidditch projects in, Gryffindors! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pottermouth

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1002 on: January 30, 2013 12:17:57 PM »

Class: CoMC
House: RavenCLAW
Project Name: Sir Bartholomew
Brief Description: My kneazle is not amused by your shenanigans.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1003 on: January 30, 2013 01:26:30 PM »

I want to hug him!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

« Reply #1004 on: January 30, 2013 02:39:56 PM »

Oh gosh he's so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ErinAquaheart
« Reply #1005 on: January 30, 2013 03:19:44 PM »

I am so happy with the response to the mustache banana....  Grin

Anyway...I had a burst of midnight studying last night that resulted in two finished classes. *whoop Whoop*  Roll Eyes

Class: Apparition
House: Slytherin
Project Name: Ceiling Wand (actually...swiffer dry cover!)
Project Description: You know, when your trying to learn to apparate, and you find that you've left behind a mess on the ceiling...well, the need to climb a step stool to get your wand close enough to the problem is a thing of the past! Just slip on this little gem and you are ready to make those hard to reach messes disappear. And afterward, just throw it into the wash and your ready to practice some more. I'm not entirely happy with the results...I wish I had made my pockets a bit deeper. I've started a second one that will be better. (in reality I was sick of trying to reach cobwebs behind furniture...so much easier and cheaper than buying those stupid dry swiffer refills...  Tongue)

Class:Divination
Project Name: Green Tea Spa Day!!!
Project Description: After a long day of trying to memorize tasseomancy symbols (and drinking more than one cup of tea so that you can see the darn things), you just want to sit back and relax. No better way to do that than by taking some spare dry green tea from your stash and making your problems melt away with some much needed TLC. So I whipped up some lovely smelling and very good for your skin spa products. A purple peppermint green tea sugar scrub with vitamin e oil, a blue eucalyptus mint foot soak, some green tea star-shaped ice facial cubes (with vitamin e), and some cucumber green tea eye pads *not pictured*  I think I might be in heaven now....  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ant Bee

Expecto Procrastinatum!

« Reply #1006 on: January 30, 2013 06:08:44 PM »

Hi everybody!  You are all fabulous, look at these projects!  I love checking out this board- it's like going to a happy place when things are stinky irl.  You rock!

This week I actually braved the fabric pile and moved the squares for my OWL quilt around and around and around for an hour and a half.  In addition to the dogs thinking I'm a lunatic, I think I figured out that I still don't have enough different fabrics.  So, while not dramatic progress, it is still a forward movement. (more fabric is in the washer as I type.  I'm still hoping to be sewing the first strips by Friday.)

I've also spent what feels like days knitting my nephew's pillow monster valentine.  I really want it to be done by tomorrow night so I can turn it in for the January WiP, but we'll see.  I saw labels on Pinterest for handmade projects that instead of reading "Made with love by____" they say, "This took forever." I'm rather tempted to get them, and if I weren't broke I'd probably have them already. Smiley

Lastly, I have these earrings to turn in for the Bertie Botts challenge.  I apologize for the fuzzy photo, the camera and I are still in the "getting to know you" phase and somehow I can't get the focus to work on little things. I'll keep trying.

Challenge: Bertie Botts Earwax Flavor bean
Description: Hearts with flowers.  I have a pretty party dress with purple flowers on it and I made these heart danglies to match.  They'd be perfect for Valentine's day if I weren't more single than nuns. (At least they marry God.) But, if I ever go fancy I'll have them at the ready.  Cheesy
Picture:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth 'It unscrews the other way.
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
jenleahlynn
« Reply #1007 on: January 30, 2013 07:31:47 PM »

Class/Challenge/House Pride:divination-gryffendor extra credit!
House:gryffendor
Project Name:lion and the lamb graphic
Project Page Link (if available):
Brief Description: while doing my home work for class, i noticed a lion and lamb in my tea leaves. not sure if the lion was chasing the lamb or not. when i looked it up, it was interesting to me that both were symbols of success, so i made a quick sketch on a note card that i am planning to send out in the owl mail soon.

Project Picture:

Class/Challenge/House Pride:house pride-gryffendor extra credit!
Project Name:lion sillouette
Project Page Link (if available):Brief Description: this is another note card i did an image i found in my research. i like how simple and strong it is....it also makes me hungry for animal crackers!

Class/Challenge/House Pride: bearnie botts beans- earwax
Project Name:tin can phone
Project Page Link (if available):Brief Description: i saw this on pinterest as an embrodered pillow case, and thought it would make a cute valentine. silly muggles, flue powder or a patronus would work so much better.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2013 07:35:59 PM by jenleahlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
-i love to try new crafts, and learn new techniques. my strength is color pencils, but i also scrapbook, stitch, crochet, bead, any excuse to head to the craft store!

harry potter craft along
teesha moore patch swap
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
WhistleFish
« Reply #1008 on: January 30, 2013 09:56:52 PM »

First off...thank you all for you well wishing and congratulations! I'm super excited to get married... and to have a wedding -- I already started planning! (Although I wasn't aware of how expensive weddings actually are...ahhh! We might be backyardin' in with some BBQ, lol.)

@FreakieGeekie: That is one sassy dress!

@jenleahlynn: Best of luck on your OWL! You have all my respect for being able to draw! Haha. Cute drawings as well! I love the valentine!

@ErinAquaheart: Cute hat! The flower really makes it! And I love your spa stuff! So fancy!

@pottermouth: That's a really neat square! Also, is Sir Bartholomew up for adoption? I could definitely find a good home for him. Wink

@patty_o_furniture: I always want to make my own cleaning supplies and home stuff. But then I remember that I'm lazy...and hate cleaning. Hahaha. Sounds like a good recipe though! I bet it really saves some money.

@TechnicolorAquahearts: I LOVE this!!! I assume that is shrinky dink? I've never done that before but you're making me want to try! And I love your neck wrap! I adore anything with ripples.

@pinkleo: So many projects! I think my favorite is still the ice cream coozy. I definitely could have used that when I was pregnant. Lol.

@Melissaurus: Oh my goodness! Pretzel overload!

@CraftyLadyMJ:
What a neat skirt! and a cool party idea too!

@Ant Bee: "They'd be perfect for Valentine's day if I weren't more single than nuns." This cracked me up! Cute earrings!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

FreakieGeekie

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

« Reply #1009 on: January 30, 2013 09:59:33 PM »

Class: Divination
Project Name: She wore a purple rose
Brief Description: I found a rose in my tea cup and according to my research, it means a deepening romance. My boyfriend and I love purple so I decided to make myself a purple rose hair clip to symbolize our love. It is made of purple felt triangles sewn together then clipped to resemble a rose then sewn onto green felt cut in the shape of leaves. I then sewed the rose to a clip that is used for making hair bows.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 148 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Cross Cable Pattern Part 2/4
How to Crochet a Cross Cable Pattern Part 1/4
How to Crochet a Diamond Cable Stitch Part 2/9
How to Crochet a Cross Cable Pattern Part 3/4
How to Crochet a Diamond Cable Stitch Part 3/9
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...