A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 304,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
631 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pendant Swap 4 Gallery  (Read 7494 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aheartofglass
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2012 05:38:12 PM »

I received my lovely pendants from gala_apples yesterday!
She went with the theme of my favorite colors and she nailed it! These will go really well with so many things I have!
I love them!
Thank you so much Gala_apples!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
sparks
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2012 05:43:11 AM »

I love the koi
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2012 04:35:23 PM »

I recieved from Sparks today. I'll be regifting the tentacle, my mom is covetous of the one I have, so that'll make a great present.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Dr. Craft
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2012 07:09:09 PM »

A quick apology to those of you whose pendants I've received, but that haven't been posted. When I listed my address, I forgot that I was moving from my house to my apt in New York City when some would come in. My husband is still at the house and so, will bring them down when he comes next week. I at least remembered my camera so that I can post. Sorry for this mistake, but I always need some big city energy after months in country.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2012 02:49:32 AM »

I got my two pendants from aheartofglass:

I love orange!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
gala_apples
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2012 08:41:12 PM »

Dr Craft sent me three!

I'm not sure if you can tell, but this one has yellow chain.

Of the three, the turquoise and gold one is my favourite.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MsZombieElvis
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2012 02:14:53 PM »

In love with the Tentacle! Smiley

I have 2 more pendant pictures to post, and I've been lagging, will do tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't Panic"
Dr. Craft
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2012 01:53:10 PM »

I received three sets of pendants from gala_apples, sparks and PJR107. I was really lucky because the pendants are great and they vary greatly on all dimensions -- size, medium, color, etc. Here are the two from gala_apples:

This is a beautiful floral pendant that was one of two sent to me by PJR107. The photo just doesn't do justice to the delicate and detailed nature of the design (my fault for poor photography of three dimensional objects). She also sent me a raku pendant similar to the one sent to gala_apples (below).

Here is the picture of sparks' pendants -- one gear based collage and one polymer anemone (sea not flower) -- at least that's what I'm calling it. Have you seen a better variety. I've been so lucky (particularly when you look back on all that I've received -- great quality and variety. Thanks to everyone.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2012 05:46:02 AM by Dr. Craft » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MsZombieElvis
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2012 05:55:56 PM »

Sorry for the lag....I got these awesome pendents from PR107, the first is a beautiful piece of Raku pottery (which I had never heard of - yay for learning new things!) .

And a WONDERFUL OOGIE BOOGIE pendant!!!! From the nightmare before Christmas, one of my favorite movies! He immediately got hung from my rear view mirror. (and he GLOWS IN THE DARK!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't Panic"
gala_apples
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2012 04:04:31 PM »

Organiser's note: I'm giving BlackAbbey and FaerieCyn one more day, and then they'll be getting negative feedback and I'll get angels. Sorry for the delay. I've gotten a few excuses that sounded legit, but they haven't replied to inquiries lately.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Homemade Sushi
5 Traditional Dishes for the Chinese New Year
How to Make Traditional Chinese Dumplings
How to Cook Potstickers
How to Make a Pork Stir-Fry
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...