A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,151
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SECRET SANTA SWAP 2012 GALLERY!!!!!  (Read 14189 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2012 08:10:21 AM »

I opened mine!!!!!  First I gotta show you the wrapping, its just beautiful! I didn't wanna unwrap pit it was so pretty, BUT I DID!!!!  Cheesy

Heres the pretty handmade card.

I didn't even know where to start to open so I just grabbed and opened.  I got these AWESOME Bella Mitts!!!! I have been wanting these since I first saw them on Ravelry forever ago!!!!  They're a nice charcoal grey and fit perfectly.

Then I opened up a bought item, TWO new soft handled hooks!!!  I think I need a new project to test them out!

OK, this pic is not really good, the flash is horrible, but its a pretty chainmaille choker!!!  Its purple and silver and looks like a flower!! I love it!

Some silicon cupcake wrappers!! I can't wait to try these out too!

WOW!!!! An absolutely GORGEUS KNIT SHAWLETTE!!!!!  I LOVE this!!!! Its a beautiful deep purple and beaded at the ends.  I am wearing this everyday!!!  Perfect for warm and cold!!!

A tea wallet full of yummy teas!

And lastly these beautiful chainmaille ornaments!!!  I think these are staying up all year long.  Theres 3 purple and 3 silver

ANNNNDDDDD......my Santa was.......I was right in my guess!!!  ONYXNOX!!!!  You are amazing!!! Thank you so so so very much!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
jfer007
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2012 08:45:26 AM »

I received a lovely package from The Happy Crochet Chic!

to change your image viewing settings please click here

I received a beautiful tea wallet, some curse word jewelry, a super cute TARDIS ornament and some hot chocolate!! Thank you so much for an awesome package!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2012 08:57:48 AM »

MY SECRET SANTA IS THE TALENTED KOREENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was not my guess, but I am SO GLAD she got me!   Cheesy  I am unable to take and post photos, so I am going to post descriptions of the lovely items she sent me, and Koreena, if you could post photos, that would be wonderful!

-First of all, the envelope everything came in was decorated with a drawing of a gift box around my name!  How festive!

-Then, a really nifty holiday card of a gingerbread house, which I am actually going to recycle as holiday gift labels.  This will be the first time for me, and the first card I'll be using.  Yea for recycling!

-Everything was wrapped so lovely, with beautiful ribbon, which I will be saving for future use.

ONTO THE GIFTS:
-Three decorated felt hearts!  They are decorated with pearls, buttons, beads, and yarn!  They are absolutely georgous and she made one blue, one yellow, and one green.  I actually think I am going to put each of them in a holiday card for each of my children with a letter telling them how much I love them, and that they (can literally!) hold my heart in their hand.

-A BUTTON NECKLACE!  The necklace itself is bronze, and then Koreena actually SEWED on all the buttons to the necklace!  And she used such "happy" colored buttons!  I can't wait to wear it!

-A package of decorated travel tissues!  (With three kids, someone is ALWAYS looking for a tissue from Mommy!  Roll Eyes)  One package with turtles and snails, one with flowers, and one with owls!  CUTE!

-A sticker set from CANADA (apparently where Koreena is from)!  I have barely been anywhere in the US where I live, so to receive something from Canada-and stickers, at that!- is cool.

-THE MOST AMAZING COVERED JOURNAL EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Shocked  Let me tell you, Koreena is the MOST TALENTED felt item creator I have ever seen.  Ok, to describe:  The front of the journal...the top is sky blue felt with an embroidered felt cloud with my name in orange, with an embroidered sun, and the bottom is a navy blue with a VERY detailed sea turtle on it.  Along the side where the rings of the journal are, Koreena actually SEWED BUTTONS THRU EACH RING with blue and purple buttons!!!!!!!!!!!  The back of the journal is orange (orange is my favorite color, and sea turtles have special meaning to me).  The inside front cover is covered with a creme colored felt, and the back inside cover is covered in navy felt with a again, very detailed, serene looking frog (another favorite) frog sitting on a lily pad!

I have never swapped with Koreena in all the time I've been on Craftster, but she nailed my likes to a 'T', and was so generous and thoughtful with what she sent!  

THANK YOU SOOOOO VERY MUCH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2012 09:32:53 AM »

There's so much great stuff in this swap--my turn to share my goodies from my Secret Santa----the very lovely Calabaza---what a stalker she is! 

She remembered me mentioning liking The Sound of Music as a kid, so she wrapped my gifts in "brown paper packages tied up with string."

She knew I wanted a Big Bang Theory Howard Wolowitz inspired astronaut suit name patch....so she made me my own....with MY name!

I also had pinned this adorable hoop with a girl making a snow angel---I had no idea Calabaza had made this for another swapper in another swap, so she decided to make one for me---she even gave it brown hair like I have!

She made me some cloth napkins and a towel. It's kinda hard to see in pictures, but they have light blue lines along the sides. She said in her (and I'm not kidding!) 2 page note to me  Grin that she couldn't figure out how to do what she wanted to do with them, but she didn't say what that was....now I'm really curious!

My store bought item is a beautiful brown ball ornament with snowflakes on it.

Here's everything:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Sent!
beth8144
It is just so stinkin' addictive!

CRAFTING KEEPS ME FROM GOING CRAZY!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2012 10:42:58 AM »

I opened between running around today and Boy was I spoiled. I love ti. Miss Barbara than you for everything. We love it all. I will post pics tonight or tmrw. Thank you again your hand must be hurting from all the crocheting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So many ideas so little time. Will I ever get them all done?
http://wists.com/beth8144
http://pinterest.com/beth8144/
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2012 01:32:46 PM »

Wow!!  So many beautiful things in the gallery!!  So much hard work! 

I've been down with the flu and zonked out on NyQuil for the last couple of days so it was nice to have some fabulous presents to open and brighten my day today!!!!!  Forgive the not-so-great photos.  It's a very drab day here in Boston.

Now, without further ado, my lovely package from the equally lovely johnson.mom2two!!!
  Everything was wrapped in adorable reindeer paper.  I love reindeers!

I unwrapped a pretty holiday mug and some cocoa, sweet reindeer earrings and an amazing decorative pillow!

The earrings are handmade and lovely!

Check out the detail on the pillow!  The skill and hard work that went into it astounds me!  I adore it!
Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2012 03:34:47 PM »

Wow - great packages so far.  I opened the outer package, but am stopping now until I find my camera - the wrapping is too pretty.  What can I say - we're exhausted from shopping, and I feel I need a reward - but I am one of those who peel back the wrapping slowly to savour the opening Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
pioneer9

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2012 03:54:48 PM »

Opened my package today! I still don't know who my sender is, but I'm hoping she'll reveal herself and also post pictures for me. I got a lovely poster, a ton of buttons, lots of fabric, and a really nice drawing pen. Thank you so much, whoever you are! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mthrasher138

I ♥ personal swaps!

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2012 04:12:40 PM »

Everyone is receiving such beautiful gifts, including me!!!!

My secret santa is jfer007 and she is AWESOME!!!!

A mini lightsaber full of M&Ms!

She crocheted an octopus for my tree! He's actually a darker green. I don't know why he's showing up as teal.

A new swap journal that her boyfriend hand bound!

The pretty inside cover of the journal.

OMG! She stitched me a Dr. Whooves pony! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!

A close up of his bowtie, fez, and Tardis cutie mark!

A group shot that includes the gummi bears(my favorite brand, too!) she also sent me. The bag is empty cause someone couldn't wait for pictures.  Wink

jfer007 thank you so so so much for everything! You are an awesome crafter and detective!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2012 04:22:32 PM »

I opened mine now Cheesy

My secret Santa was lidehtium and she sent me such a cute package!  I love the red and white candy cane like wrapping - so festive.

These are fantastic 3-D/holographic tags - it's going to be hard to give these up - I think I will cheat and put them on DH's so I get them back  Grin

I love this pretty mug rug - it is very elegantly festive.

Some cute ornaments for my tree - look at the cute resin snowman Cheesy  Also some little glittery bulbs too - I am tempted to turn them into earrings for work as I am working Christmas.

This pretty resin pendant.  I am either going to add it to my stethoscope or my keychain rather than wear it as a pendant - I could use a bit of luck on a daily basis - even more so at work!

... and what was smelling absolutely wonderful through all the wrapping - this tea smells soooooooo good.  DH just opened up some sparkling wine for me, so I am having that, but I think I will start the morning with this luscious smelling tea tomorrow!

Thank you, Kristina, this was a great way to finish off the day, and I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Beer Hats
How to Crochet Bee Happy Flowers
How to Knot Scarves
How to Crochet Pom Pom Scarf
How to Crochet Sugar Cookie Candle Wreaths
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...