A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,968
Currently Running With Scissors:
466 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SECRET SANTA SWAP 2012 GALLERY!!!!!  (Read 13712 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beth8144
It is just so stinkin' addictive!

CRAFTING KEEPS ME FROM GOING CRAZY!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2012 09:14:46 AM »

So Miss Barbara totally spoiled me. She sent us 3 stockings off my wish list, a matching scarf and fingerless gloves for me, a scarf and gloves for my daughter and lots of other goodies: stitch markers, a postcard, fairy decal, a zipper purse for the tittle one(she already put in her lunch box for her milk money) a screw driver key chain for DH(already on his keys), some adorable christmas tissues, two candy cane pens, two wall plaques ( "Hearts and boo boos healed here." and "Motherhood isn't for Wimps" so cute), She sent me socks which are teal one of my fav colors.

She also sent some presents for my Daughter for her birthday. She sent her the cutest wooden picture of the number six how old she will be (she took it out right away and colored it, she loves crafts), some stickers and a sticker book, also a geoboard.

We were so happy with anything and My daughter wants to put the stockings in her room she said she doesnt have any decorations in her room, how an I say no.

Thank you so much Miss Barbara. And Merry Christmas to you all!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012 09:17:11 AM by beth8144 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

So many ideas so little time. Will I ever get them all done?
http://wists.com/beth8144
http://pinterest.com/beth8144/
pioneer9
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2012 09:33:57 AM »

I am your secret Santa pioneer. I was nervous that you wouldn't like everything, or that I'd not sent enough.

Thank you, Eiseldora! Everything was great, and thanks for posting pictures Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Craftsunderground
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2012 10:00:58 AM »

Those house tie ornaments are, as Ron would say, Brilliant!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
lizziew
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2012 12:05:25 PM »

I received my secret santa from mama24boyz!

I couldn't keep the wrapping paper on long enough to take a photo. I love every present!! They are all completely me. I actually cried opening each one up!! Here we go:

A group shot of them all:

My Christmas mug with a beautiful mug cosy:

Some yummy chocolates:

My amazing crochet panda!!

Some elf socks/slippers (how amazing!)

A beautiful hoopla with a quote from the film Elf:

A ball of wool and knitting needles bauble (in love with this!)

And the finale..... my new love... she goes everywhere with me except for work... my very own Coraline doll.. ahhh!!!!

I am so in love with every gift!! I can't believe how many you made as well Melanie, thank you so much, this was the best day of my life!!! You are amazing!!

Love and hugs,
Lizzie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY PINTEREST LINK - http://pinterest.com/lizzierw/
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2012 01:15:51 PM »

You're welcome! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2012 03:59:28 PM »

Opened my gifts from my Secret Santa last night after I got home from the Christmas bazaar where I exhibit, but was too tired to fight with my camera's download features so I could post photos. A good night's sleep, a morning of Christmas music at church, a lunch I didn't have to cook, and now I'm ready to tackle the worst my camera can throw at me (I am woman; hear me roar . . . and all that kind of stuff!).

Adrienne-bowers was my Secret Santa. Look at the awesome stuff she sent me. First the wrapped group shot:

Love that snowman paper. Now for the unwrapped goodness group photo. Ta-da!

On to smaller group shots.

A cupcake potholder with cupcake mix and a jar of apple butter. Like I'm not already having will power issues! I lose all control during the holiday season.

A hedgehog amigurumi who insists his name is Hedgewig and a knitting kit with a cute little skein of yarn for a tiny fall leaf. I love hedgehogs. I wonder if I could borrow two of his quills to use as knitting needles? I'll have to ask him nicely.

Hedgewig (I can already tell he's a curious sort of fellow) checking out this massive hank of handspun yarn. It's hard to describe the color. Imagine a deep forest green blended with a matte black. It's gorgeous no matter what color label you place on it, plus it's s-o-o-o soft and fluffy. Just feels luscious! Will have to find a very special design to use it on, maybe a lacy shawl. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank (Have I said that a thousand times yet? If not, imagine that I have) you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
95/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Crafted Notecards Swap 3 - crafting for 4 partners
Quilt Block Swap 6 - questionnaire sent
adrienne_bowers
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2012 05:10:21 PM »

Yay!   So happy you like everything!   I got a really fun package from Rubylynns and will share tomorrow!    Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2012 05:13:14 PM »

YAY!!!  I'm so happy you like everything lizzie!!!  I had a blast making it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
RhymeswOrange
please excuse her for the day, its just the way the medication makes her...

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2012 07:11:05 PM »

I opened my package tonight.  My secret santa was Miss Barbara!  She totally spoiled me.  I need to get photos loaded to my computer and uploaded so I can post them.  Not sure if I can get all that done tonight. Too many things to do preparing for my office party, share your christmas packages to wrap, pack school lunches and get supplies ready for spinning class at my son's school.  Whew, don't you just love Christmas season?! I promise to post photos tomorrow.

Thank you for such a nice package Miss Barbara!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I think my cat is sending me subliminal messages...
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2012 09:07:25 PM »

I had a very hectic - but fun and profitable! - weekend with my first ever art and craft market Friday and Saturday. So please forgive the poor quality of the photos; I just wanted to get some shared as soon as possible.

I don't know who my Secret Santa was! She didn't reveal herself. So please, whomever you are - come forward!

Everything wrapped up:

And everything all together! There's a neat neck pillow that totally is a great fit for supporting your neck and head, a pretty patchwork placemat/trivet (the descriptive name fails me at the moment) in lovely shades of purples, a cool hanging phoenix decoration, a book light (I'm a HUGE reader so this is cool), and a really beautiful bag!

Some close-ups (again, sorry for the crappy quality. I didn't realize how weird the color looked until I got them on my pc. I tried to take some of the excessive yellow out but it's not great.)

(I especially love the color of the fabric in the bag. Very me!)

Thank you Secret Santa! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Terrence J Gives VIBE Vixen Editor A Makeover
The Best Beauty Boosts For Fall
The Giraffe Bath & Body Shaving Wand: Does It Work?
October 2013 Beauty Products to Try
How to Apply Bronzer, Blush and Luminizer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...