A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,658
Currently Running With Scissors:
449 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SECRET SANTA SWAP 2012 GALLERY!!!!!  (Read 13610 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lidehtium
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2012 04:06:54 PM »

Seems like we're all super busy this saturday! Im going to open mine before I go to work (where my lovely boss said I can sell my jewelry in the middle of our big fabric sale) then by the time I get home my mom will have arrived from the east coast to visit for a few weeks, and then sunday morning we're off to Toronto with my brother for 2 days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012 03:12:52 PM »

It's almost Saturday.... Waiting for Rise of the Guardians with the minions, I mean kiddos, thinking.... Everyone is soooo busy, Go Ahead, let Opening Weekend begin!! After all, it's Saturday somewhere! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a break from swapping through the summer.  If you'd like to follow my craft journey until my return, please visit any or all of the sites below. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EmalieAlexander
https://www.facebook.com/EmalieAlexander
Twitter: @EmalieAlexander
Eiseldora
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2012 02:18:44 AM »

I opened my gifts, and they were so lovely, however my internet is out so I have to share pics from my phone.

I love it! snowflakes, beautiful yarn, milk bath, sugar scrub, washcloth, and awesome little row counter of wire and beads.

Thank you so much RhymeswOrange!!!
More pictures of the awesome
When I opened the Blue yarn my husband ran into the room and wanted to know what happened. You got the perfect color. I've never been able to find blues like that. I love it and the purple too!

The Milk Bath and Pumpkin Sugar Scrub smells so wonderful. I've never had a milk bath before. Is it like bath salts? Do I have to do anything special with it Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012 11:07:50 AM by Eiseldora » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012 04:43:41 AM »

YAY PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was my "open me early" box that I never did post... sparkly snowflakes!

More snowflakes! Kaleidoscopey ones, and felt ones, and a cookie cutter! Which I will probably try using as a brownie cutter for its debut.

Two words, y'all: BATH. CRAYONS. I mentioned somewhere, once, a long time ago, that I would LOVE to have some of these again, because I have never been able to find them in stores. AND NOW I HAVE SOME!!! Epic stalking skills!!!

Epic stalking skills + epic crafting skills = me squeeing at 7am to wake Fiance while opening boxes. This... is an ampersand amigurumi. And I am entirely in love with it.

More ampersands! So many magnets! I even got the extra ampersands not used in magnet-making, for my own crafty purposes.

Little snowman guy! More ampersands! In bead/button/patch form! So much crafting for myself in my near future...

And the piece de resistance...

Just LOOK at this scarf! I wish you could all touch it, it's so snuggly and pretty and AHHHH! Straight from my Pinterest.

And now for the big reveal... my secret Santa is... KBRISON!!!
Thank you so so so so much kbrison! The joy that sprung forth from this package will propel me through my extremely hectic weekend (and maybe there will be some momentum leftover to get me to new year's?) with a smile on my face (and a green scarf around my neck). Hooray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
BigBangMomma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012 04:53:18 AM »

Eiseldora-- what a gorgeous package!! I love the snowflakes and the yarn is pretty.Did you reveal who your Santa was?

Alexampersandra--- Great package from Kbrison--- she makes lovely things:) The scarf is going to keep you very warm and look at all those ampersands!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a break from swapping through the summer.  If you'd like to follow my craft journey until my return, please visit any or all of the sites below. 

lidehtium
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012 04:59:31 AM »

Awesome packages so far!!

I got a wonderful bunch of thing from Mariak (thank you soooo much!!!)

3 really great ornaments and some hot chocolate

A hat! This thing is so awesome.

A little slytherin colored pouch

And a whole bunch of zombie gear, like this mug

And this survival kit, which had magnets, keychains (the bullet had a message inside!), and these hilarious gift tags that I'll use next year, simply because I'm pretty much done wrapping everything for this year.

Thanks again! I feel really spoiled.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Toralune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012 04:59:42 AM »

I dove into my package earlier and found some awesome gifts from my Santa. Cheesy

Got a lovely suede wallet perfect for carrying around things like business cards:

A pretty lace ornament:

And best of all, my very own set of stitch markers! Now I can finally use something other than bits of yarn. Tongue

And for the reveal, my santa was lmseeley! Thank you very much! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BigBangMomma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2012 05:10:03 AM »

OK so I'm not really a Zombie fan, but that Zombie kit was amazing!!!  I loved the gift tags!! I'd love to see a pic of the details of the slouching hat! It looks gorgeous!

That is a beautiful lacy ornament.  And the purple wallet is so pretty! Great packages so far!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lidehtium
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2012 05:17:09 AM »

Just for you johnson.mom2two, a better picture of the hat.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2012 07:24:23 AM »

My turn! My turn!

I received THE MOST gorgeous and wonderful package from Alexampersandra!  Thank you so much ~ I seriously love everything  Grin

I went for the big, soft package first and found a super cute knit toque that is going to be perfect for playing outside when the snow finally decides to arrive ~ It fits perfectly & looks good on - Sorry, no action shot of me wearing it...  not exactly 'up' yet this morning  Wink

Next, I opened the package that had me puzzled...  it seemed to be a DVD case... Not exactly a crafted or small item...  Turns out it WAS a DVD case Smiley  Alexampersandra brilliantly used it as packaging for these beautiful pieces of book art!!

Aren't they great??  They are directly from my pinterest & even more awesome that I could have imagined Cheesy  She used pages of French books, too, which makes them even more amazing, if you ask me Smiley

Lastly, the small package......  It's true that good things come in small packages Wink  I am now the proud owner of some of the prettiest jewelry that I have ever seen Smiley  She made 2 pairs of gorgeous silver & blue dangly earrings & an amazing looooong necklace for me.  I am seriously in love with these~ Thank you again!!

Check out the gorgeous beads used for the earrings(!) You can't really tell from this photo, but the little balls on the one pair are actually small beads covered by silver mesh...  just beautiful.

And the incredible jewels on the necklace(!!)

I am feeling so very spoiled right now ~ Thank you so much Alexampersandra Smiley  I really appreciate the care that you put into this gift!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Princeton Review On The Most Selective Colleges - Your Best Application
How To Tan a Hide
Paper Cut Music Video
The Crafty Chica Interview
How to Use Natural Fabric Dye
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...