A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 304,769
Currently Running With Scissors:
385 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Degrassi Swap!  (Read 2976 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LookAtMeGo
Diehard Collage Artist

I am flawed if I'm not free

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005 03:51:54 PM »

I call Craig!  Cheesy
But i joined on the 26th of June so i can only do it if it the signup is around there.I can organize also

OOH! ME TOO! But I'm still a noob, so I can swap in a matter of a couple of weeks Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

supastarrr110

GHETTO FABULOUS MEETS SEWiiNG!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005 08:04:01 PM »

I call Craig!  Cheesy
But i joined on the 26th of June so i can only do it if it the signup is around there.I can organize also
really, you can organize? can you? because i dunno how!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm not gonna spit on you because i have more class than that. I am, however, going to b!tch slap you!"-New York, FLAVOR OF LOVE
BlueJeanBaby

Hello, lover!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005 08:07:53 PM »

I love Degrassi! I also love Craig! (Who doesn't?) I'd be in....no one here (FL) knows what Degrassi is so it'd be so cool to walk around with some Degrassi goodies and have people wonder.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

supastarrr110

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2005 08:13:00 PM »

I love Degrassi! I also love Craig! (Who doesn't?) I'd be in....no one here (FL) knows what Degrassi is so it'd be so cool to walk around with some Degrassi goodies and have people wonder.
that's true blue jeans, in FL nobody really knows  Roll Eyes I <3 JIMMY!! im  Cry he's in a wheelchair though. FU Spinner  Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm not gonna spit on you because i have more class than that. I am, however, going to b!tch slap you!"-New York, FLAVOR OF LOVE
ILiveForJesus
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2005 05:12:37 AM »

I called Craig already because i love him!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
supastarrr110

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005 08:54:58 AM »

so how would we do this? do you want everyone to pick their fav Degrassi person and that would be the theme? i need input people!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redpopsicles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005 09:02:46 AM »

I would be in on this for sure. I love Degrassi, both old and new.  I think it would be cool if one of the sign up questions was who is your favorite degrassi character, but leave it more open.  Or, you could do it by asking who the fave character is, then have everyone make crafts that are in the theme of the character (ie. if someone loves Craig, everything can be music, photography themed or with Jimmy you could do basketball and whatnot).  I don't know.  Just some ideas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JanxX
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2005 09:26:54 AM »

Wow, maybe we should just have a Degrassi-CRAIG ONLY swap. HA! I'd totally be in that one...that hottie...but Craig only or not I'd still join. UBER fan. XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BlueJeanBaby

Hello, lover!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2005 10:40:15 AM »

Wow, maybe we should just have a Degrassi-CRAIG ONLY swap. HA! I'd totally be in that one...that hottie...but Craig only or not I'd still join. UBER fan. XD

Ha ha! I thought about that the other day! I also realized that I just joined on June 29th (I think) so sign-ups would have to be after then.

I think I had a dream last night that I was on the show and Spinner liked me....weird since I don't like Spin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JanxX
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2005 11:01:08 AM »

Ha ha! I thought about that the other day! I also realized that I just joined on June 29th (I think) so sign-ups would have to be after then.

I think I had a dream last night that I was on the show and Spinner liked me....weird since I don't like Spin.

Sorry if this is off topic, but...how the heck did Spinner end up with Manny? WHY?Huh Darn that Manny...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...