A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
531 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2012 Gallery  (Read 5047 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

koalascout
« on: November 12, 2012 07:49:22 PM »

ornaments i received in a sweat shoppe ornaments swap

Swap name: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2012
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Koalascout
Co organizer: TBD

TENTATIVE DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Date to send items by:
First send out date: Days 12-7 are due by Nov 26th
Second send out date: Days 6-1 are due by Dec 1st
If you are sending the entire 12 Days all at once, then your send out date is on or before Dec 1st
Please know that this info and questionnaire are taken from previous rounds.
If you would like to send out more than 2 packages to your partner that is fine as well; as long as
everything is sent no later than Dec. 1[/color]

12 Days of Christmas 2007 original thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=195682.0
12 Days of Christmas 2007 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=195684.0
12 Days of Christmas 2008: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=265354.0
12 Days of Christmas 2008 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=277365.0
12 Days of Christmas 2009: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319693.0
12 Days of Christmas 2009 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=330911.0
12 Days of Christmas 2010: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=357808.msg4190741#msg4190741
12 Days of Christmas 2010 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=366426.0
12 Days of Christmas 2011: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=390197.0
12 Days of Christmas 2011 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=397124.0

PARTNERS (red means sent; struck through: your partner has received)

quaggy <=> Miss Barbara (one package has been received)
Bugaboo1 <=>  meganlorraine
adrienne_bowers <=>  Casey1201
Courtneyf <=> beccas_song

koalascout <sends to>  purplepaisley  <sends to>  littlehajerika  <sends to>  koalascout
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012 01:59:34 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012 07:45:11 PM »

Original Thread:   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=412863.msg4878416#msg4878416

PARTNERS

orange = sent
blue = received
lime green = sent & received
red = contact organizer ASAP
feedback given

quaggy <=> Miss Barbara
Bugaboo1 <=>  meganlorraine
adrienne_bowers <=>  Casey1201 replacement partner koalascout
Courtneyf <=> beccas_song

koalascout <sends to>  purplepaisley  <sends to>  littlehajerika  <sends to>  koalascout
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012 09:35:21 PM by koalascout » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurplePaisley
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012 07:56:26 PM »

I take a claim on this spot for all of my presents!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beccas_song
is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012 11:16:38 PM »

Claiming my spot for posting my goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012 01:35:08 PM »

From my wonderful partner

Day 12:

Felted stitch markers and little felted magnetic balls!

Day 11:

This wonderful set of trays, really cute coasters, some new wine glasses for the holidays. I love it and will be well used this week!

Day 10:

So cute! I love the large balls with items decoupaged inside and out very creative and all the smaller ornaments to fit on my tree!

Day 9:

Sewing supplies! You know when a sewer buys for a sewer you get things like a much needed stash of seem rippers and machine needles!

Day 8:

Well there was a small incident. All the gifts were put under the tree and with 4 dogs that was a bad idea! This is all that remains of day 8 as they ate the rest. Thankfully there was only some minor indigestion on their part...very ironic once you see day 6.

Day 7:

Too cute and we made similar items. Lots of new barrettes and head bands!

Day 6:

see the perfectly in-tacked bag of dog treats? yeah they didn't touch those.

a jar of whimsies

Day 5:

3 new wonderful outdoor headbands, a scarf from a recycled sweater with pockets, a heat pad, and a needle holder.

And this wonderful throw made out of felted sweaters

Day 4:

2 fabulous tea towels with vintage fabrics, 2 sewing books, the water color quilts may make me actually get more into quilting, A tote bag to decorate and 2 packs of wool for felting.

Day 3:

Fingerless mittens...I can never have enough, hand warmers and the hearts are reusable hand warmers, these will be perfect at work. Some Christmas trivia cards and ribbons and jersey knit fabric with reindeer on it.

Day 2

This fabulous fleece coat, which funny enough I already have this fabric too I used to make a blanket last year LOVE IT!

And this adorable shrug

I received day 1 yesterday

This wonderful up-cycled tote from a woman's suit coat, a leather coat and mens suspenders.

Thank you soo much I love it!

She also sent a skein of a heather purple wool yarn and asome fleece fabric for St Patty's day!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012 04:11:41 PM by Bugaboo1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
littlehajerika
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012 09:00:04 PM »

Day 1: Apron

Day 2: Hooded Scarves for me and my sister

Day 3: Tealight Candlabra

Day 4: Christmas Placemats, these are probably my favorite thing my partner made!

Day 5:
Stone Coasters

Day 6:
Rope Toys for the doggies. They've just gotten back into playing with toys. It helps Audrey with her anxiety and the only ones she likes are rope toys!

Day 7:
Snowman Candy Jar with candy

Day 8:
It's past midnight here, so I am adding this too! Buttons and lots of embroidery thread

Day 9:
Wreath with 9 Ribbon Angels. I tried to get a good picture of it lit and it didn't go so well....

Day 10:
Cranberry Apple Biscuits for my doggies. They approve!

Day11:
Snowman and Mittens Garland, I love the googly eyed snowmen!

Day 12:
Mugs of Hot Chocolate Spoons! One for me and one for my sister!

Everything together and wrapped up!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2012 11:10:28 PM by littlehajerika » THIS ROCKS   Logged

meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012 02:02:36 PM »

Day 3- A set of head band, leg warmers, and wrist warmers.... *drool*
(also approved by Red)

Day 2- Beautiful pair of hand bags!

Day 1- This awesome Jar wall quilt!!!!!! It's everything compartmentalized. I'm not sure how you know my love of jars, but you're spot on!

Okay, a little behind, but here it is so far-
The whole haul- Oddly enough the snowflakes with the white background paper is one of the ones I have...

Day 12- Hair doodads galore!

Day 11- As silly as it may seem this made my day. We have a Christmas tree now. One with little hand crochetted stars on it. It made me tear up.

Day 10- Sweet purse making kit!!!

Day 9-
Jars for sorting buttons, magnetic white board which my boss and I will geek out over, and matching sewing aprons for me and my sewing machine, Oh! And pattern weights!!! :-D

Day 8-
THE COOLEST LUNCH SET EVER!

Day 7-
Soap making kit. Something I never would have tried on my own! I'm pretty excited about it.

Day 6-
This is my dog, Birdie, she will be helping me use the brand new mosaic kit I have now Smiley

Day 5- 5 of these beautiful snowflakes. They are already up in my window

Day 4- I almost got her that same towel..... I also think I may have mentioned that I miss snow, because I'm sensing an overall theme. :-D

Extras- She was lovely and had a few things labeled extras. Being that I am a four year old, I had to open all of them! :-D (That animal print, is a cork board. Sweet huh?)

to change your image viewing settings please click here
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013 10:11:22 AM by meganlorraine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
PurplePaisley
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012 10:48:51 AM »

Received from my partner on the 21st. Here is the whole lot.
Day 12: 12 bags of Candy

Day 11:
On the go project Kit

Day 10:

Day 9:
3 drinking glass's, 3 straws, 3 bags of popcorn

Day 8:
Ornaments

Day 7:

Day 6
Tea/Coffee Set

Day 5:
Game set with storage tin

Day 4:
Souveniors

Day 3
light up earrings and cat pin

Day 2
an item for Hubby and an item for daugher

Day 1
A scarf
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012 01:43:22 PM by PurplePaisley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012 08:11:39 PM »

I am claiming this spot for the posting of my gifts from this swap.

Due to unusual and unexpected circumstances, I will be opening all the gifts on December 25.  I will be asking my partner to post photos after the holiday and then I will post descriptions as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012 05:01:14 PM »

DAY 12
I was mega spoiled this swap!  The final gift was this beautiful, heavy well made lap throw.  It is so soft the perfect colors for me and much needed at work.  My office is located in a portable building at out football stadium and my legs often get cold as I usually wear dresses all week except Fridays!  Miss Barbara you rock!  Thank you so much for all of your time and thought that went into my package!  I had a very merry Christmas!!!!

DAY 11
I got the most amazing wish owl today!  I love owls so much.  This owl has a pocket on the front you write down a wish place it in the pocket and your wish comes true super cool. Look at the charms attached to the pocket.  The back side is made from yarn, Miss Barbara chose the perfect colors and did a fabulous job!!!!

This item was not labeled so I also opened it today. A wooden box that was painted and then modge podged with paper in areas.  The inside is adorable as well.  I have plans to use this to hold bead and felt projects when I travel and when I am at home it can sit on my craft room desk as the colors are perfect.

I also received this cute glass frog nite-lite!  Miss Barbara scored this from a local thrift store and it has special meaning to me that she knows about!  Such an awesome gift, and since she collects frogs to I am  in awe that it made it in my package.  You are the best!!!!

I found this gift hidding and it was labeled day 3.  A super cute seasonal pillow.  Red is also one of my favorite colors and just look at the cute fabric that she used on the backside.  I love the crochet stitch too!

DAY 10
The theme today was sewing, and I was mega spoiled!!!!! Some fat quarters, a wreath made from fabric and ribbon. A cool frog needlebook, so cute!  Two containers covered with tape measure fabric with goodies inside including another souvenir penny and the covered pill bottle is a sewing kit.  A peace button and a pin cushion for my collection using the same fabric and a red and black button bracelet!!!!

Just look at the seed beads around the frog!!!

DAY 9
Todays theme was to the lake!!!!  Miss Barbara made me some fantastic stuff!  2 beige towels to hand from the oven door, much needed and with the other two I now have plenty!!  Woo Hoo!  Just look at this crocheted pillow.  I love the texture and the fabric she chose to back it with. She knows I do not like grass green, but my trailer at the lake is in greens and themed with fish stuff and palm trees, so the neutral is such a winner!!!
I also got a cute fish to hang, a fish key chain in my favorite color that looks to also be a bottle opener. Some stickers of fish and a ornament that is made from wood, wondering is this was bought or made, it is so cute!!!!

They look like fish scales!!!!!!

DAY 8
I was blown away by todays gifts from Miss Barbara!  She sent me 8 coasters!!!  These are fantastic and I don't know if my photos will do them justice!  Miss Barbara crocheted rectangles in some of my favorite colors then added fabric backs.  The material she used is so me!!  She beaded around the entire outside edge with seed beads. She even quilted areas of each back.  This was a massive under taking I can tell and I LOVE THEM!  They are so elegant!!!  Wow I feel so spoiled!!!

DAY 7
Today Miss Barbara sent me themed items for school!  Since I work for the Transportation Department I often request school buses!  I have gotten a few items in swaps along the way including from Miss Barbara and she made the most fantastic items for todays gifts!  
1st up is a cute pen and paperclip holder.  The fabric that she used has buses on it!  She also made a cute notebook that she painted yellow and embellished.  The 2nd photo shows the back side of the notebook!

Next up is a cute crocheted hoop that she added cute school themed buttons to.  Sugar snatched it up thinking it was another gift for her and left a few teeth mark in the pencil!
You can also see a bus that she made into a pin!  Will be wearing this to work tomorrow. the box was covered with paper and it also has the same paper on the inside with yellow buses attached on the top and sides.  

Just look at this new mug rug.  The back is crocheted in yellow and the front is made of fabric which she hand quilted.  Now look close at the edged!  Wosers, Miss Barbara added seed beads around the entire edge!  Is my work office  gonna be jazzed up or what!  Such a fun day!

Now if this was not enough she also included a cute cup wrap in one of my favorite themes, cupcakes!!!!!

DAY 6
Booo!!!!  Todays gifts where for my favorite holiday to decorate for....Halloween!
New stuff for next year! Can you see the cute owl?Huh?  I love the bird house which was covered with paper then stickers and bits for embellishment.  The bookmark which was all hand sewn will be used way before Halloween just because it is so darn cute!!!  I love my Halloween goodies!!!

DAY 5
Miss Barbara shared that I might be opening my gifts sorta out of order!  oooops if so but I am having fun and in the end will be happy with everything!  So here goes my day 5 even if it was meant to be opened on another day!!!!  Fa La La La La!!!!  I also came home to another package from the mailman that was full of more gifts that I added to the rest!
Todays haul!

Todays gifts were labeled for the dogs!  First up this cute chalkboard!  and on the tree an ornament meant especially for Bandit and Sugar!

Next are the dogs prior to opening the gifts, then each with a brand new fleece blanket that Miss Barbara crocheted around the edges, love the print and the dogs love to lie on soft warm blankets!!!

then new neckerchefs that will be very sporting this summer while going for a boat ride!

DAY 4
Once again Miss Barbara spoiled me!!!!!!
First up is one of the reasons I love to swap with her is that she always nails my tastes, colors and her work is AWESOME!!!  Today's gifts included 4 placemats in the perfect color for my kitchen, aqua and pale yellow.  I plan on making a new table cloth over the holidays for my actual dining table which is piled so high right now, so I used another vintage table that is in my kitchen so that everyone can see it was the perfect match.  In the center is also a hot pad with the colors combined!!!! 2 are trimmed in yellow and 2 in aqua!!

Next is a group shot of all 4 and the hotpad!

This next item is so clever!  A melted record that Miss Barbara covered with fabric and ribbon, wa la a cute and useful catch all bowl.  The fabric is so fun and this item was much needed!

She even put felt on the bottom!

I have a trailer at the lake that is done in green which is my least favorite color, at least grass green.  I have it decorated with palm trees and have added purple in the bedroom.  Just look at these cute towels which will make their home at the trailer.  They were much needed and will make my kitchen pop.  So look forward to getting them to their new home!

I also received these cute recipe cards which is too funny because the new fabric that I am gonna decorate with, new tablecloth and curtains has forks on it!  The ribbon that several items came wrapped with will also be added to my stash!!!!  What a wonderful and extremely well thought out and made group of gifts!!!

DAY 3
I was spoiled again today!!!  Ms Barbara and I swapped awhile back and I requested some crocheted cover jars.  She made some for me with Multi colored Christmas yarn and included battery operated tea lights.  She even included a cute lidded jar that she made a cover for as well and filled it with buttons!!!!!!  So sweet!  I even got a terrific crocheted stocking that was filled to the brim!  I love the thread that she used for the stocking and the pattern!  All the goodies wrapped that were inside and then unwrapped!  tissues, a peace notebook, a mirror with case 2 candy cane pens, a you rock rub on sticker, paisley note cards ( a find memory to my lost Senegal parrot named Paisley), a stamp, a dragonfly bracelet and a cute zipper coin pouch, I love it it has my 2cents on it!!! A coney Island post card and a pencil from the Bronx Zoo, I thought things were big here in Texas!!!! Also a vintage Avon owl!  I love it!!!

DAY 2
Today when I opened my gift I knew I had to get my butt in gear!  I had not put my tree up as life has been crazy!  So in the attic I went to get my decorations and my gifts now have a new home!  11 cute stained glass type ornaments!   They are so pretty on the tree with the light shining through!!!

DAY 1
These are extras that I decided to open today also!  I collect pressed pennies and now I have some from New York,  Bronx Zoo, Port Jefferson Ferry, and Sanrio.  Also a cute Imagine Volkswagen cup, so cool! And a frog button!!!!
Some cute glitter dragonflies and a felt wreath gonna hang this over a door knob!!!

Miss Barbara sent 12 of my favorite things, so much thought went into this and I love it all!!
a cupcake emery board to attach to my purse strap, a peace sign key chain, several wearable butttons, I love these, a new pocket calender, some owl purse tissues, cupcake stickers, a black metal owl hook, a ceramic owl to add to my office decor, hoot hoot, a cute brown dog made from a washcloth, just look at the floppy ears, and a nascar DVD Greatest Finishers and Dominators!  What I haul I love it all!!!

Holy Moly!  This is all my loot that was in box 1.  More is still to come!  I see mega spoilage!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012 07:34:34 AM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
In choosing a Digital Camera do Megapixels matter?
High Resolution Photography Part 3
How to Use a Tripod
High Resolution Photography Part 2
Stock Photography
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...