A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,092
Currently Running With Scissors:
589 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Holiday ~ Beware Nargles in Your Mistletoe!  (Read 34058 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StaticMonster
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2012 03:20:48 PM »

Where do you guys find those amazing charms?! The phoenix charms are gorgeous, and the sorting hat and the wand are really cool! Do you make them, Jennie?

What an awesome package you received! Everybody's has been really great so far! =D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012 03:21:20 PM by StaticMonster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2012 04:58:56 PM »

Oh no, the soup got all mixed up!  It was in pretty layers before.  I had hoped the jar was full enough to stay that way.  Just make sure when you go to dump it in a pot that you get the bullion cube out and unwrap it first!  Oh, and the earrings are on sterling silver plated hooks, so hopefully they won't bother your ears.  And that's why the pendant is on a cord, so that it wouldn't be a base metal to irritate your skin.  Cheesy

ahaha, noted on the soup cube.  And awesome for the hooks and cord!  I used to hate wearing jewelry.  It took me a long time to realize that I didn't hate jewelry, I just hated the way I was allergic to it.  

~
And yes Static!  She makes them.  I've been seeing them in Her Etsy Shop and wanted them for quite some time now, so I'm glad she was my partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AugustBell
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2012 05:13:15 PM »

I received a wonderful package from jennieingram today! She sent so many fantastic goodies!!

First up, some edible yummies. Dove chocolates (ohmygoshyum) and a soup mix from Mrs. Weasley's kitchen! It looks so yummy. I can't wait to make it.

The next thing I opened was this Divination jewelry set. I absolutely love this necklace!!! She knew that loved the one she made for the Back to Hogwarts swap so she made me one of my own  Cheesy YAY!!!! Love the star earrings too. Can't wait to wear this set!

Then I found this gorgeous owl post bookmark. This is so pretty. The owl is a bronze color and the beads are this beautiful midnight blue color. I love this so much!

She made two awesome ornaments! A bottle of floo powder and a bottle of polyjuice potion...George Weasley's! I love how sparkly these are in person, and the charms on the bottle add an extra touch of magic. These are so fun. Can't wait to put them on my tree!

And then a group shot:

Thank you so much Jennie!!! Everything was made so thoughtfully and beautifully. I love it all. Thank you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2012 05:34:05 PM »

Well, I make the jewelry, but I don't make the charms.  I tried it for a bit, but it was too time consuming.  I'd rather spend the time making jewelry instead.  If you check my profile you can see a list of a few of my charm sources there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on lists and forget to craft.
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2012 07:11:37 PM »

Ok. I LOVE that divination jewelry set. And I didn't even think I liked divination. Leave it to Jennie to make me want something I didn't even realize I liked!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StaticMonster
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2012 08:41:51 PM »

Jennie
Thanks for letting me know! I'll check them out, and I may have to order some of my own!

Another fantastic package!
I love those star earrings. (:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Audania1

Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2012 10:12:45 AM »

oooOOOOoooo! Love the jewellry sets jennie! And now I have a craving for potato soup...

And I sent one partner's item yesterday! HotBananaPepper, look for it in the mail! And I will totally be finished with my other partner's item today and looking to send tomorrow. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2012 07:31:54 AM »

@jennie, fantastical packages!  You are such a talented, thoughtful, and generous swapper. Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2012 09:52:10 AM »

jennie, those packages are great! I love the book hooks.

I just received a little Luna peg ornament from jillybeans! I'm going to make you wait a bit for pictures, though, since I can't take/upload/post pictures from my ipod, and I have to go back to work soon. Roll Eyes You can see it tonight, though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
bobbinalong
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2012 12:30:16 PM »

Got my package from Ant Bee today. I opened it, and made that stupid noise that you make when you see a baby kitten, you know, ...d'awwwww.  My very own set of Fred and George sweaters for my tree on tiny little clothes hangers.  Oh, and peppermint, which I love. 

Thank you so much, Ant Bee, these are adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Gottex Backstage Hair and Makeup Trends Spring 2011 - NYFW
Andy & Debb Backstage Hair Trends - Fall 2009
Custo Barcelona Backstage Hair Trends Spring 2011 - NYFW
Backstage at The Vivienne Tam Spring 2011 Collection - NYFW
Highly Textured Hair Tips
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...