A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,724
Currently Running With Scissors:
472 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 40 - Yule Present Swap - signups to Nov 17 sendouts Dec 11  (Read 13083 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012 06:19:55 PM »

I have a lot of plans, and after a trip to Joann's yesterday I am going to start working on projects this week.

I have my house all decorated for the holiday now, too. And my Altar set up underway for Yule.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2012 06:39:12 PM »

I haven't crafted at all. First came my trip to dallas and then sickness, and it seems to just keep getting worse. I had to leave work saturday because I was just messing up, and now it seems my throat is going sore, and I work the phone!!!  Sad Y'all send me some good energy this way. I need to start crafting. Also, I am off wednesday and thursday, and wednesday is the full moon, and my boyfriend lives out in the country so, we can start a fire and I can do my first full moon ritual outside, and have my first smores afterwards. And spend the night at my boyfriends place. I hope i won't still be sick or get sick again from being in the cold. Wish me luck y'all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2012 06:46:31 PM »

La-Fairy, positive energy on it's way!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2012 08:48:56 PM »

LA-Fairy, that really sucks! I remember working at the 411 and lost my voice from talking too much the first week! Hope you get better soon.

Witchhippie, I'm jealous- haven't camped for age...And now it snowed yesterday.

I'm done with the 2 doll orders I had last week and can now concentrate on Yule. I'm still near finishing my main thing and started a medium today while Mariann was making earings. I have so many ideas of extras, I don't know which to do first...

I really don't mind bottomless monnie-sized package, Wulf, if it helps!

We went to the indien village (wendake) near here to get wooden bow for the kids...And there was so many things I thought "Oh Wulf would love these! And theses!" but concentrating on checked the stuff in a souvenir boutique with 2 running kids is impossible!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2012 06:37:35 PM »

I can just picture the kids running around the store with their bows and arrows! Cheesy

The full moon ritual sounds great, Lexy, but KEEP WARM! It's really easy to get chilled at night at this time of the year, especially if you're sitting and meditating. The remedy, of course, is DANCING! Or hot ginger tea, if dancing is impractical. And I can't believe you've never had s'mores before. I thought they were part of every American childhood. Enjoy!

Wulf

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2012 08:12:51 PM »

Very productive today! I'm done with two items! Cheesy And I'm so thrilled about them, really. Can't wait for you to get them... Must finish thing number 1 and what I started today prior sending. And find the right box, and put the extra in it. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2012 06:49:29 AM »

I didn't realize how much I missed swapping with you until last months. This one is too overwhelming for me at the moment, but I hope you don't mind if I poke my nose in now and again.

Mamantattoo
I often dream I'm loosing my teeth. Sometimes all of them at once, sometimes they spoil, crack and fall one by one. I hate those as they seems so real!
I have dreams about my teeth falling out in handfuls. My dentist says that most people who work in the dental field have similar dreams and maybe I should be thinking a career change. He has a Monty Python sense of humor.

My animal totem has been the seal since I was little. Don't know how or why, but it makes more sense to me every year.

Hawkeyes_girl
As a kid I had dreams that came true weeks or months later, not very often but I did get deja vu at those times. I wish I still had them....I liked them.

Why do we loose stuff like that?
We lose it because we've been socialized to not believe in our inner voices or that which cannot be 'scientifically proven and recreated.' I've had some wonderful spontaneous readings by a psychic. Asked about who smoked - my grandfather who died in 1989 during my senior year of high school, he was worried about me when he died and has been watching me ever since. We were in the middle of buying a house - he told us that they didn't think we could do it, meaning parts of my carefully pruned snarky family. There were some others that were just as out of the blue. I know that people talk about psychics not being real, but in my mind, there was no way anyone could have read those in my body language.

I had goddesses chose me - Kali, Lilith and Mary Magdalene are my trinity. (I have a seminary degree.) Others flit in and about my life. Last summer I did a reclaiming course "Rites of Passage (I think that's what it was called) and we spent 1 1/2 months working with Baba-Yaga. Incredibly powerful and it was about whatever change we were facing at the time. We were doing trance work the one week and I hadn't realized how much rage I was holding in until I couldn't get out of the trance. I was screaming and it was only the leader, an incredibly powerful witch who is one of the few I trust for that kind of witch, who was able to eventually bring me out. Incredibly cathartic experience. Not sure Why I'm feeling the need to share all this.

Blessings and gratitude for sharing yourselves - I treasure the interactions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2012 03:35:57 PM »

Wow, Selkie - Kali, Lilith, Mary Magdalene and Baba Yaga! Those are some powerful goddesses there! I hope you'll be back swapping soon, and do keep participating in the swap threads in the meantime.

And like you, Maman, I've already started hunting for the right box even though I'm not done crafting. This time I'm determined not to leave it to the last minute!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2012 11:19:44 AM »

Some of you might remember a few swaps back when I was asking about different children's books that teach different spiritual ways. I heard about a book called The Earth Child's Handbook - Book 1: Crafts and inspiration for the spiritual child. I have it on order and I am very excited to get it. HOwever, when I was researching this book I found a list of several other books that are available for different age groups as well. I'm going to do more research on the other ones and see what they are about to. I just thought maybe some of you with small children might be interested in knowing the books as well.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Mamaneedles
)O(

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2012 12:42:03 PM »

Of course I am! please give us feedback about it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Richard Paul Evans on The Road to Grace
How a Thoreau Quote Inspires Food Writing Career
John Cooper Clarke Performs at Laugharne Festival 2012
Laugharne Festival Celebrates Dylan Thomas
Interview With Robin Ince at Laugharne Festival 2012
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...