A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
735 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 40 - Yule Present Swap - signups to Nov 17 sendouts Dec 11  (Read 12324 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spazgirl1981
AlphaBetsy Bomber

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012 04:55:36 PM »

I am getting so excited for this swap. I have been pinning like a mad woman. lol. Lots of ideas on there. Smiley

Rosie, I hope your roof gets fixed soon. spookygrrly is right though, they have to fix such things in a set amount of time, so it may be worth looking into. And good luck with the house hunt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2012 05:22:00 PM »

I went to your yule board, Besty!

The landlord of the house we're renting was off to Africa for two years, but she's back already since her mom has cancer.
We were supposed to be here for two years..She's letting us stay until the end of August. She has to rent a place meanwhile.

So now we'll have to move with either a really really pregnant me or a very newborn baby. Papa has school (and exams!) until July 2nd, baby's due for mid-june. I hope we'll find a house before that. Ah! I'm a little stressed. I needed to vent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
spazgirl1981
AlphaBetsy Bomber

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2012 06:01:29 PM »

Oh, Maman, I can only imagine that you are stressed. I will send lots of good energy that you find a new home early enough to get settled before the new baby comes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2012 11:08:33 AM »

Mines up. sorry bout all the trouble rose.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012 06:33:22 PM »

I'm planning to keep sign-ups open until tomorrow (Saturday) evening, so anyone sitting on the fence should act now!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012 05:57:06 PM »

Here I come with a random question:

Has any of you found your totem animals, if you tried? I was thinking about that after talking to my bf's aunt who's into shaminism, and she said it usually comes to you when you ask it, but you never know when and how many. It is more complex than I thought! We not only have 2-3 animals but something like 36, each for each aspect of our lifes, with 2-3 main ones.

So I was thinking of what animals has come to me, and remembered the day I saw a snowy owl (in the middle of the day!) on a tree by the frozen river. It was beautiful! I later asked my FIL if there really was such owls here or I just made it up, and he told me he saw it too, so I'm not crazy Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
Witchhippie
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012 06:59:29 PM »

I have the book Animal Speak but never read it until last week. I have asked my animal totem to show themselves to me. I love horses so I instantly thought they would come to me, but they didnt. I was very shocked when a rat and a goose came to me. I have a pet goose that no one seems to like. I admit he is not very friendly but he allows me to love all over him. 

My Goddess that calls to me is Epona and just last night I was reading in another book that said Epona is indeed the Goddess most related to horse, but she has also been none to ride on the back of a geese. I had never heard this but everything seems to be making sense to me now.

I will defiantly be doing more studies on animal totems. The book also states how your totems will change depending on which path you choose and how your live changes.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012 08:34:21 PM »

Okay, I've sent out partners, and I'm shutting 'er down here. Happy crafting, all!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012 10:38:45 PM »

*sigh* Well I was hoping to sign up but really it is for the best that I don't. My school quarter ends Dec 12th and I really need to focus on that. Hopefully I'll be able to join back in at Imbolc! In the meantime I'll be looking forward to the gallery. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012 05:27:09 AM »

I didn't know that of Epona. Funny how sometimes things all seems to "make sense" to you when it doesn't to anyone.

It's like one night I dream of Wulf on a stage (in front of a jammed packed crowd) explanning how a hot air balloon works.

It seems totally random but there's 2 part to this dream: 1 you need to know that in french, hot air balloon is called MONGOLfire. That evening I've been showing Papa Wulf's yurt. Yurt are from Mongolia.
The stage thing is from Papa explaining how much one of his lecturer at school is giving themself in a show. When you know that, the random dream makes sense!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Black Cat Costume
How to Make a Werewolf Costume: The Body
How to Make a Werewolf Costume: The Head
Get the Most Out of Singing Lessons
How to Make a Scarecrow
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...