A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,102
Currently Running With Scissors:
406 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 40 - Yule Present Swap - signups to Nov 17 sendouts Dec 11  (Read 11085 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2012 05:19:58 PM »

Neat feedback, Selkie!

I found some coloring stuff on line, Pookypages for kids.
It's a little girl with a cat and they go over holidays.

Random: I ordered 2 more books that Phyllis Curott wrote. I still love her Witch Crafting book. I got the Love Spell (about her wiccan awakening and her search for love, it's not a supernatural thriller.) and her Book of Shadows. I haven't read the second one but so far so interesting!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
whileitsraining
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2012 06:30:46 PM »

Ooo yes please let us know how you like the book Witchhiippie!  What age group is it for?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2012 04:48:21 AM »

hey folks, a while back, a couple of months ago now, I asked for your energy to support a bid I had put on a new house for me and my daughter. It is lovely to be able to ask for help from an amazing worldwide..almost cyber coven...like this..

well to fill you in on what happened..I didn't get the house...well actually I didn't not get the house, the bank has been dragging it's heels for ages. What happened instead, is that I got a bigger and cheaper one! It all happened very fast, I saw the house last week, viewed it on Tuesday and there was a little bit of a bidding war, but I won it and put a deposit on Yesterday!...so I like to think that our prayers were answered, just in a different way to what we had thought. The new house is so that I can live close to work, monday to friday (saving three hours driving a day...much better for me and the planet) and it gives my daughter somewhere to live as she starts college next september...and without having to pay to board somewhere, it means that she won't have massive student loans at the end of her degree

as to the house, it has been sadly neglected, there is strong evidence that it was used to grow cannabis, it has been empty for the last 6 months, a good clear out and repainting and some small repairs should make it beautiful (assuming that the structural survey on Sunday doesnt show up anything bad)...We will be moving in next september..

so in the meantime, I would love to do personal swaps with some of you..if you would like. I would love items for my new home, decorative, functional..whateve r..but ones that you could charge with your spells for a safe, happy and warm new home..pm me if you are interested.

but mostly thank all of you who helped make this possible..never think that when you give energy to something, even across the world..that it is not effective.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2012 05:54:02 AM »

hey folks, a while back, a couple of months ago now, I asked for your energy to support a bid I had put on a new house for me and my daughter. It is lovely to be able to ask for help from an amazing worldwide..almost cyber coven...like this..

well to fill you in on what happened..I didn't get the house...well actually I didn't not get the house, the bank has been dragging it's heels for ages. What happened instead, is that I got a bigger and cheaper one! It all happened very fast, I saw the house last week, viewed it on Tuesday and there was a little bit of a bidding war, but I won it and put a deposit on Yesterday!...so I like to think that our prayers were answered, just in a different way to what we had thought. The new house is so that I can live close to work, monday to friday (saving three hours driving a day...much better for me and the planet) and it gives my daughter somewhere to live as she starts college next september...and without having to pay to board somewhere, it means that she won't have massive student loans at the end of her degree

as to the house, it has been sadly neglected, there is strong evidence that it was used to grow cannabis, it has been empty for the last 6 months, a good clear out and repainting and some small repairs should make it beautiful (assuming that the structural survey on Sunday doesnt show up anything bad)...We will be moving in next september..

so in the meantime, I would love to do personal swaps with some of you..if you would like. I would love items for my new home, decorative, functional..whateve r..but ones that you could charge with your spells for a safe, happy and warm new home..pm me if you are interested.

but mostly thank all of you who helped make this possible..never think that when you give energy to something, even across the world..that it is not effective.

Things always work out in the end. I believe everything happens for a reason, even if it means getting upset or getting let down at times. Undecided

I'm glad it all worked out for you!! Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
MamanTattoo
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2012 07:23:48 AM »

I'm very happy with those news! I was wondering about you.
I'd love a personnal swap after christmas... we're moving too so I'd love to exchange decor things Smiley

swap wise, I did a couple of _________ yesterday and finised ________. I need to make "that" and "this" and finish "this" and then I'm done Smiley

We're going to the craft store today. I want to get a cne or a least a good piece of coardboard to make one. I had no luck finding a baby pine and we left the plastic tree at my in-laws, but I still want a 3D yule tree for the kids and our pagan nativity.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2012 08:35:08 AM »

pagan nativity!!!! Roll Eyes

Neat!! Maybe you can post pictures.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
MamanTattoo
)O(

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2012 02:43:30 PM »

You know me and pictures! I surely will. I want to make a blog post for the naturalkidsteam.com about our different traditions.

I didn't do anything swap-wise today, but we did our tree out of a styrofoam cone and green construction paper. I gave to the kids the little wooden woodland animal I bought just for the nativity. I've put our stocking on the stairway. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AlphaBetsy Bomber

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2012 03:27:09 PM »

Edel...Congratulati ons!! I will keep my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly with the inspection. I would love to do a personal swap too!!

Maman...I am really interested to see what the nativity looks like. I love the idea of it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2012 08:44:51 AM »

The day after Thanksgiving the landlord sent a text it said that they were considering on fixing the roof! CONSIDERING!!!!  AND there are more cracks!!!!  SOOO we are looking for a small house to rent so we can save up for a down payment.  I think the only thing helping with the stress is crafting for this swap.  Thanks for letting me vent.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MamanTattoo
)O(

« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2012 01:57:56 PM »

Argh. Pressure moving is NO fun! I'm happy we have until July to find something.

to your request:

I will tell you when the post is up. Like I say in the blog post, I'm cheating for the picture. Little Sun God won't show before December 1st at 11:12 (official Solstice hour!) and only the animals and the Triple Goddess remains until the Sun is reborn.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012 02:02:06 PM by MamanTattoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Ruth Graham Discusses Fear Not Tomorrow, God Is Already There
Mireille Guiliano Talks About Business Education
Jude Deveraux Talks About Writing Her New Vook Novella
Tips from Muscle Expert Rob DeStefano
Travel Writer George Taber Explores Bacchus
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...