A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 307,543
Currently Running With Scissors:
433 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SCANDINAVIANS  (Read 15891 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pastel
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2005 02:50:37 PM »

A nordic countries board sounds great! Does anyone know any good yarn stores and craft stores (other than Panduro) in or around Göteborg?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2005 01:04:54 AM »

I don't know any particular craft or yarn store really, but there's this scrap book store I've been dying to take a closer look at.. They have some cool buttons and beads and stuff Smiley I ordered from them and they were really nice and threw in a couple of extra stickers. I LOVE their alphabet beads (alphabet beads aren't too easy to get in scandinavia, is it)
http://www.scrapbook.se/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."

...oh, if it wasn't clear, I'm rarely completely serious. Smiley
decibel
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2005 04:03:30 AM »

Hey all you lovely Nordic Craftsteristas! Kiss

Let's do a swap while we're waiting to have our own Nordic board here!? Yes? Jaaa?

Christmas coming up, I'm thinking of doing a wishlist swap for that. What do you say?
It'll be fun, and it's much cheaper to ship to our closest neighbours than "over the pond"!

Here's the inspiration, check it out:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=59497.0

I should post this in the Swap Ideas Board too if there's any interest, to catch more Scandies that haven't noticed this thread yet, I mean.
So, let's get crackin' girls!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
inkku
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2005 06:38:48 AM »

Hello, hello! I'd love to do a swap but I'm not sure if it will be possible, I still have some posts to post...  Roll Eyes and I kind of promised to do another swap already (if I manage to get enough posts that is) But, but... We'll see... I promise to make it to the next swap at least!!

BTW: yayy, we have our own board!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
decibel
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2005 06:52:24 AM »

Hello, hello! I'd love to do a swap but I'm not sure if it will be possible, I still have some posts to post...  Roll Eyes and I kind of promised to do another swap already (if I manage to get enough posts that is) But, but... We'll see... I promise to make it to the next swap at least!!

BTW: yayy, we have our own board!!  Grin

Hahah, how embarrassing! I did not know that!! Tongue Now I do, and I like it. I like it a loooooooooooot! Cheesy
And hey, of course you should do this swap too! If I'll be the organizer I'm willing to make an exception for you. I'd love to get this going!!

Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2005 07:37:32 AM »

Yay, our own board! We rock XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."

...oh, if it wasn't clear, I'm rarely completely serious. Smiley
ewushka

Remember: Artistic is close to autistic.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2005 03:52:23 PM »

Count me in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others." (Groucho Marx)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jespersson
ewushka

Remember: Artistic is close to autistic.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2005 04:15:48 PM »

A nordic countries board sounds great! Does anyone know any good yarn stores and craft stores (other than Panduro) in or around Göteborg?

There's a "new" yarnshop at Olskroken so now there are two in the same area. Inex has mostly art material, but also stuff for crafting such as beads, paper and all kinds of stuff, and they're always cheaper than Panduro.
If you're into scrapbooking, there's a shop on Danska Vägen that seems to be wellsorted (I'm not into it, just a neighbour) but a bit expensive.
Fabric is a problem in Gothenburg, even more since the tragic murder, but Myrins has got some....

Ooooh and yes! The yarnshop that is on Wieselgrensgatan between Wieselgrensplatsen and Vågmästarplatsen. Her cellar is full of cheap yarn!
And On Axel Dahlströms torg, they have a yarnshop thats well sorted aswell....
Pickles on Vasaplatsen has got a good range of beads, but they're a bit expensive....

I can probably come up with more... but not at this time of the night. Gotta go to bed now!

Hope you got something out of it!

/ewa (Göteborg, Sweden)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others." (Groucho Marx)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jespersson
inkku
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2005 07:55:30 AM »

I SO hope we would have more good hobby/crafting/yarn stores her in Tampere. There seems to be so few even though this is a quite big city.  Angry Helsinki has lot more but I wouldn't want to live there just for that...  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Prettyinpink
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2005 01:41:49 PM »

I'm joining in and saying hello to you all, I'm Danish.
I just stubles across this board tonight, I never knew and I've been here lurking for a long time :=)

- Louise
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Cozies
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Chocolate Mice
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: 50's Style Cocktail Hat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...