A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
786 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Breathless for Breaking Dawn rd 2 Gallery  (Read 5824 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StaticMonster
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012 08:47:01 PM »

IsikkahJai

Oh, you're making me want to watch it so bad! I can't believe I have to wait. xD

We can talk about its awesomeness once I see it. =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jenleahlynn
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012 02:42:03 PM »

*note, i can spell but the "w" key on my laptop is being quite stubborn, and it's just not orth dealling ith.

i was thrilled to get my package this week. i couldn't believe all the goodies, she must have really studied my pinterest page.

the bigger things you can see in the group photo, 2 tote bags! the black with a ribbon from eclipse, and a handmade grey knit lapush cliff diving tote. a 'why am i covered with feathers' hoopla, a mug for my desk ith the lion and the lamb ritten on it, a dream catcher. 

the minibook is hard to photograph, but it has pockets with tags you can pull out movie quotes ritten on them.

a elcom to lapush sign
shrinky dink quilette tatto key chain, and a team jacob bag clip the i love.

there are also 2 atc cards ith quotes and sparkly paper,and a tag that didn't photograph ell.

my husband was going to go see it with me, but i wasn't feeling well so we didn't make it to the movies this weekend.hopefully we will be going out soon. breaking dan is my favorite of the books, so i'm glad to hear that the movie doesn't ander to far off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along- winter semester
2013-art journal along
journal prompt swap
shop the swap winter
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
chughes225
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012 05:47:59 PM »

Great Packages Ladies!  I have given everyone feedback and thank you all for a wonderful swap.  We are still waiting for one package the one I sent to Staticmonster. I am hoping it shows up but am beginning to think it got lost at sea Cry.  But once she receives we will be complete.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StaticMonster
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012 09:54:10 PM »

What a great package! That shrinky dink key chain is cool! And the cliff diving team tote looks so soft! Awesome crafting. =D

Chughes
Hee hee Sorry for holdin' the swap up. xD Don't worry! I'm sure it will get here this upcoming week. I hope so anyway; the anticipation is killing me!

Also, you should give yourself feedback too.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012 10:58:02 PM by StaticMonster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
StaticMonster
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012 05:20:22 PM »

So, after nearly two weeks of patient waiting and much anticipation, I finally received my package! (I was beginning to think the post office was out to get me!) But, I digress. Beside me is the best first package any first time swapper could only hope to have! Thank you soooooooo so much, Cristen! It is beyond amazing, and I was jumping around in the elevator before I even opened it. (I'm pretty sure the security people thought I was nuts.)

I took a bunch of pictures, but unfortunately I can't upload them for a few more hours.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012 06:22:05 PM by StaticMonster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
chughes225
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012 05:51:04 PM »

Yay! It finally arrivied! I am so relieved and happy it made it to you and you like it!  I can finally breathe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StaticMonster
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2012 12:44:05 AM »

Warning: Pic Heavy!

So, this was my first swap, and Chughes made it absolutely amazing. I would have waited forever for this package!

Here is a group shot:

It's freakin' fantabulous, no? Almost everything I received came from my wist or pinterest! And the things that weren't on my wist/pinterest? Well, they would've been on there had they existed prior to Chughes making them!

Let's look at everything close up!!!

Charlie's 'stache:

Charlie is like my favorite character, so Chughes made me a keychain with Charilie's mustache on it, and the beads say "Ladies Man" Haha I love it! I immediately put it on my keys...after I played around with it.

Hair Sticks:

I have an ever growing collection of hair sticks, and these are my new favorite pairs! Unfortunately, in shipping, the apple fell off of one of the sticks, but it's nothing a bit of hot glue won't fix! They are so beautiful, and I'll probably wear one of them everyday!!!

Charm Bracelet straight from Bella's wrist to mine:

I love that there are so many wolf charms! I am Team Switzerland, but I can't help collecting more Jacob inspired things because wolves are my favorite animal!!

The necklaces:

These are beautiful!!! The vampire "bitten" necklace is subtle and I think it's elegant! I've been wearing it ever since I opened the package! I love the idea of it! =D And, I was equally as excited to have received Alice's choker!!! It's so awesome, and I'm definitely going to wear it when I go see the movie! Everyone's gonna be so jealous. >D

Wolf Scarf:

I don't know how you knew I loved hoods and scarves, or if it was just a lucky guess, but I am totally in love with this scarf! <333 I am going to take it with me everywhere! =D

Thank you so so much for the package! It was so worth the wait, and I don't even know what to say anymore. Just...thank you a thousand times over!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013 06:26:51 PM by StaticMonster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
chughes225
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2012 04:42:45 AM »

Im so glad you like it all.  I wanted to add the link for the hooded scarf. http://www.burdastyle.com/projects/hood- and the pdf http://assets.burdastyle.com/patterns/print_at_homes/000/000/964/hoodwrap_pattern_original.pdf?1300225350  I made it a little thinner and out of a lighter fabric do to staticmonsters location. and added the ears.  Im making my daughter a furry one for christmas
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2012 05:41:47 AM »

Awesome stuff everyone. What a super fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StaticMonster
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2012 07:40:16 AM »

I made it a little thinner and out of a lighter fabric do to staticmonsters location.

This did not go unnoticed, and it is much appreciated!
Thanks again!

Abbee
I agree!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Step Inside The Carriage House With Author Louisa Hall
Dr. Mike Moreno on Why Moving Is So Important
Tracy Guzeman on Her Debut Novel, The Gravity of Birds
Jessica Buchanan on Her Dramatic Rescue by SEAL Team Six
Enhanced Book on Historic Moments in the Civil Rights Movement
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...