A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 298,245
Currently Running With Scissors:
807 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Breathless for Breaking Dawn rd 2 Gallery  (Read 6529 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chughes225
« on: November 06, 2012 05:27:20 AM »

Sent = Orange
Received = Green
Problem = Red
Sent & Received = Blue
Crossed through = Feedback given

spikefan<>patty_o_furniture
chughes225<>Abbeeroad
StaticMonster<>chughes225
mariak<>jenleahlynn
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012 04:26:11 AM by chughes225 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012 03:11:55 PM »

I'm about to start this gallery off right! I received from chughes225 today, and as per her usual awesomeness, I'm totally blown away!

First, a group shot:

I bet you can already tell what my favorite item is!  Wink

She made me...

Wearables:
Bella-inspired wrist warmers and matching headband - here's an action shot of the wrist warmers - a perfect fit!

Activity/Accessory:
A Jasper and Alice key chain (I love them! - how cute are little Jasper and Alice?!?):

AND a Jacob dream catcher bracelet (so, so awesome!!):

For an edible I received these amazing smelling chocolate drizzled popcorn balls (I'll taste them after dinner tonight!) - love that she sent 6, so I won't have to fight for one of these in the house - and so nicely packaged, too:

And last but not least, as an extra I received the most amazing Jasper Hale quote scarf. I love the Jasper/Alice relationship, which is so beautifully represented in this quote and the scarf.  Grin

Jealous yet? Thank you sooo much, Cristen! I am in love with my package.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012 06:37:49 PM »

Gorgeous wrist warmers, and I love the drawn Alice and Jasper charms.  Great job Chughes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

patty_o_furniture

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012 06:51:06 PM »

Got my package from spikefan today!  It's awesome.  Smiley

wolfie for my collection, and a beautiful ear warmer

hoop with one of my fave pinterest sayings, some people even call me spaceheater at other forums.  This will go great on my wolf wall in my craft room.  And some ornaments, I adore the Quileute tattoo symbol so it's awesome she sent that.

slouchy Bella hat

twilight colors hat from my pinterest.  I love it!

I photoshopped myself all vampy, LOL

And some of my things have been confiscated already.  She swiped it because, "It's Slytherin colors!  That means it's mine!" and "LOOK!  Scabbers!!" 

Thanks spikefan!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012 07:25:10 PM »

I love both the hats and the hoop is fantastic.  Great job spikefan!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012 08:15:47 PM »

Love the whole package chughes225, those Alice and Jasper drawings are so cute!

patty_o_furniture, your daughter is adorable and love the vampy action shot. Sorry the wolf looks like Scabbers, my husband said it looked like a rat also.  Cheesy

I also received today, from my partner patty_o_furniture.

A Twi-Spy ornament ball - which my daughter has claimed and has been playing with all day

Twilight game called Apples to Apples

Wall art - love this one of my favorite parts of the first movie is the song Edward plays

Hairbow in Twilight colors, Apple stamp, I love Twilight stamped keychain and book cover ATCs

And some extra goodies: bd posters, team jacob keychain, bd keychain and bd sticker.

Thanks for the awesome package patty_o_furniture!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StaticMonster
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012 10:19:27 PM »

Wow, those packages are amazing! You guys are so creative!

I am definitely pinning that wall hanging!

And that scarf, Chughes! It's fantastic! How did you do it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chughes225
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012 03:08:35 AM »

What a great package pattyo. I love the ornament! 

Static i transfered the letters using chalk and then taped down the scarf and painted them on with fabric paint. It did soak through to the table in some spots but not bad.  Im glad you like it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenleahlynn
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012 04:35:55 AM »

i love the wolf box. my kids play regular apples to apples, i hadn't thought of making a custom version...may be putting that on my christmas list
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
-i love to try new crafts, and learn new techniques. my strength is color pencils, but i also scrapbook, stitch, crochet, bead, any excuse to head to the craft store!

harry potter craft along
teesha moore patch swap
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012 06:07:19 AM »

Apples to apples is pretty ingenious! And I love the ispy ornament!

That twilight hat is beautiful and looks perfect on! Love the vampy shot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
patty_o_furniture

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012 08:35:11 AM »

The apple wall hanging can also be a picture frame if you have any photos that would fit.  And no worries about the wolfie/rat LOL, we're a Harry Potter family too.  It's very much loved either way!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012 12:14:22 PM »

I received today and prepare to be jealous and get you pinning fingers ready. Abbeeroad did an amazing job and spoiled me so much.  I went a little pic heavy  Grin

Here is a group shot!

Do you see it! A tree Shirt!  I dont have one for my twilight tree and I love it.  It has a great quote around the out side edge. "No measure of time with you will be long enough but we'll start with forever"

She made me five ornaments and a necklace which fits great. I love all the colors My tree is mostly black red white and silver so these little bursts of color are going to look amazing and I will take a action pic next week when I start bringing all the trees up.

A beautiful dyed scarf to represent Isle Esme My favorite location.

A Breaking dawn embroidery case.  Thank you so much I will be sending you my first twilight hoop for sure!

A vampire cazoo  My son snatched immediately and a set of twilight buttons

And the most amazing cookies they are vampire bite cookies.  So buttery and filled with jelly. So yummy!

Thank you so much!  You were an amazing partner. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012 12:53:26 PM »

Yay!! I love that you love everything! Can't wait to see more hoops from you! And definitely want a tree action shot when it's up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mariak
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012 02:56:53 PM »

OMG! i have only just looked on here and it really has started off with a bang. i was shocked to see them already.  Shocked

i have to wait a week to receive mine here to the UK.  Cry at least i get to look at the awesome things in the gallery.  Grin

i LOVE the Alice and Jasper key chain AND the Twi-Spy ornament ball.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2012 02:39:28 PM »

I received a great package from our first time swapper Staticmonster.  I love everything!

She made me a Vampire teeth key chain

A beautiful dream catcher to keep away my bad dreams

Im planning on usig both of them as ornaments on my tree Wink
She also me a gorgeous red knit scarf!  It is so soft and warm I wore it yesterday. 

You did an amazing job and I cant wait to see what you make it your next swap.  Thanks again for a wonderful swap! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012 05:12:00 PM »

Awesome key chain and dream catcher!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StaticMonster
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012 08:48:38 PM »

Yay! I'm so glad everything got to you and you like it! I can't wait until Tuesday!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012 06:36:34 AM »

WOW! This was like, the best of the best for Twilight Swapping  Shocked Everyone did an amazing job! So sad I missed it T~T

Patty-o, I still have that wonderful Twilight Guess Who Game you made for me! (But no one will play with me Tongue) I'm an Island in a sea of Twilight haters  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
patty_o_furniture

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012 07:10:35 AM »

Patty-o, I still have that wonderful Twilight Guess Who Game you made for me! (But no one will play with me Tongue) I'm an Island in a sea of Twilight haters  Cheesy   

Aww, too bad.  But I understand completely, lol.  I ended up giving all my twilight games away.  I can hardly get anyone to play board games with me, let alone Twilight ones where they know I'd dominate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenleahlynn
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012 04:00:16 PM »

i'm waiting for my daughters to grow up a little so i can have someone to play with.
right now though, they are all about harry potter, and can beat me at harry potter trivia.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
-i love to try new crafts, and learn new techniques. my strength is color pencils, but i also scrapbook, stitch, crochet, bead, any excuse to head to the craft store!

harry potter craft along
teesha moore patch swap
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
mariak
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012 11:49:14 AM »

I recieved today from Jenleahlynn.  Grin

Here is a photo of all of it.  and then as many pics as i can add Grin

Here is the box it came in.  Tongue a Twilight game.  Grin

A fab tote that's double sided. :-)

A pop up atc i had on pinterest.  Grin OMG! its so fab.  Grin only on the second look did i see the wolf, lol.

A twilight themed altered pack of cards.  Shocked

one of the pages of the cards, i love this from the book.  Smiley

and this is the note she sent with it.  Tongue

THANK YOU for an AWESOME package!  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StaticMonster
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012 12:40:26 PM »

Oh, I like that tote!

Q: What do you do with ATCs?

I keep seeing them around. Do you just collect them like regular trading cards?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jenleahlynn
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012 01:49:07 PM »

i'm so glad you like it. you sent before i did, but i'm still anxiously waiting. the other side of the tote has the flower from new moon. i was hoping that the beading didn't look too ugly christmas sweater. it's hard to know when to stop.  Grin

i collect my atc's in a small photo albumn, my newest ones end up on the fridge, or a pin board in the hallway. someone was collecting cupcake ones to frame as a collection in their kitchen. creating them doesn't take much time and it's a fun way to try new techniques. or work in a diffrent style.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012 04:37:26 PM by jenleahlynn - Reason: added photo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along
teesha moore patch swap
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2012 04:35:56 PM »

Q: What do you do with ATCs?
I keep seeing them around. Do you just collect them like regular trading cards?

Yep. Although some hang them as collections like Jillybeans did with her Harry Potter ABC's. Some spell out their kid's names and group them together over their beds as a fun art piece. You should check out Mountain and Cloud's "Moon on a String" themed cards. It was probably one of the best themes this year Cheesy SO AWESOME.
  And as Jenleahlynn said, they're extremely satisfying to make. Really, they're just scraps of material and whimsies ^^ Almost like, instant crafty gratification!! (And cheap to post, even to Canada, Germany, Australia, etc...  Cheesy )

Btw...... That altered pack of cards is a GREAT idea (and that quote is perfect!). I may have to borrow it in future swaps. I adore this gallery  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012 04:36:09 PM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
StaticMonster
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012 01:37:02 AM »

IsikkahJai & jenleahlynn

Ah, I see! Thank you. Maybe I'll make some in the future! They look like fun. (:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jenleahlynn
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012 01:28:49 PM »

i got my package from maria today! she fit so many things into that box. it was all wrapped in red tissue paper and my kids wanted to help unwrap even though they could care less about twilight. Smiley i must go be mom, and check homework and make dinner, but i will take pictures of my treasures later.  thank you for being my swap partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along
teesha moore patch swap
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
patty_o_furniture

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012 07:48:55 AM »

Saw the movie!  Cheesy

No spoilers, but from somebody who hated-hated! the book, I really liked the movie.  Was very good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mariak
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012 08:25:16 AM »

Saw the movie!  Cheesy

No spoilers, but from somebody who hated-hated! the book, I really liked the movie.  Was very good.

I can't go to see it as i have 3 young children to look after and no-one to look after them and i have to wait.  Cry
If anyone wants to PM me details about it, please do.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StaticMonster
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012 12:41:24 PM »

Lucky! I have to wait until next weekend to see it. My movie-watching buddy is working all this week, and can't get away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012 06:32:48 PM »

I loved all the books and all the movies and Part 2 is EXTREMELY SATISFYING! (I saw it today and the theater was empty. I was a little shocked O___O) Yes....there is a slight deviation from the books but no worries, it gets back on track quickly---it's WORTH IT!! Loved it.

Everyone in my family hates the sappy lovey-dovey contrived-ness of it though  Cry I can't talk to anyone about it *cries*

And that's all I'm gonna say  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StaticMonster
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012 08:47:01 PM »

IsikkahJai

Oh, you're making me want to watch it so bad! I can't believe I have to wait. xD

We can talk about its awesomeness once I see it. =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jenleahlynn
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012 02:42:03 PM »

*note, i can spell but the "w" key on my laptop is being quite stubborn, and it's just not orth dealling ith.

i was thrilled to get my package this week. i couldn't believe all the goodies, she must have really studied my pinterest page.

the bigger things you can see in the group photo, 2 tote bags! the black with a ribbon from eclipse, and a handmade grey knit lapush cliff diving tote. a 'why am i covered with feathers' hoopla, a mug for my desk ith the lion and the lamb ritten on it, a dream catcher. 

the minibook is hard to photograph, but it has pockets with tags you can pull out movie quotes ritten on them.

a elcom to lapush sign
shrinky dink quilette tatto key chain, and a team jacob bag clip the i love.

there are also 2 atc cards ith quotes and sparkly paper,and a tag that didn't photograph ell.

my husband was going to go see it with me, but i wasn't feeling well so we didn't make it to the movies this weekend.hopefully we will be going out soon. breaking dan is my favorite of the books, so i'm glad to hear that the movie doesn't ander to far off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along
teesha moore patch swap
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
chughes225
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012 05:47:59 PM »

Great Packages Ladies!  I have given everyone feedback and thank you all for a wonderful swap.  We are still waiting for one package the one I sent to Staticmonster. I am hoping it shows up but am beginning to think it got lost at sea Cry.  But once she receives we will be complete.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StaticMonster
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012 09:54:10 PM »

What a great package! That shrinky dink key chain is cool! And the cliff diving team tote looks so soft! Awesome crafting. =D

Chughes
Hee hee Sorry for holdin' the swap up. xD Don't worry! I'm sure it will get here this upcoming week. I hope so anyway; the anticipation is killing me!

Also, you should give yourself feedback too.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012 10:58:02 PM by StaticMonster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
StaticMonster
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012 05:20:22 PM »

So, after nearly two weeks of patient waiting and much anticipation, I finally received my package! (I was beginning to think the post office was out to get me!) But, I digress. Beside me is the best first package any first time swapper could only hope to have! Thank you soooooooo so much, Cristen! It is beyond amazing, and I was jumping around in the elevator before I even opened it. (I'm pretty sure the security people thought I was nuts.)

I took a bunch of pictures, but unfortunately I can't upload them for a few more hours.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012 06:22:05 PM by StaticMonster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
chughes225
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012 05:51:04 PM »

Yay! It finally arrivied! I am so relieved and happy it made it to you and you like it!  I can finally breathe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StaticMonster
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2012 12:44:05 AM »

Warning: Pic Heavy!

So, this was my first swap, and Chughes made it absolutely amazing. I would have waited forever for this package!

Here is a group shot:

It's freakin' fantabulous, no? Almost everything I received came from my wist or pinterest! And the things that weren't on my wist/pinterest? Well, they would've been on there had they existed prior to Chughes making them!

Let's look at everything close up!!!

Charlie's 'stache:

Charlie is like my favorite character, so Chughes made me a keychain with Charilie's mustache on it, and the beads say "Ladies Man" Haha I love it! I immediately put it on my keys...after I played around with it.

Hair Sticks:

I have an ever growing collection of hair sticks, and these are my new favorite pairs! Unfortunately, in shipping, the apple fell off of one of the sticks, but it's nothing a bit of hot glue won't fix! They are so beautiful, and I'll probably wear one of them everyday!!!

Charm Bracelet straight from Bella's wrist to mine:

I love that there are so many wolf charms! I am Team Switzerland, but I can't help collecting more Jacob inspired things because wolves are my favorite animal!!

The necklaces:

These are beautiful!!! The vampire "bitten" necklace is subtle and I think it's elegant! I've been wearing it ever since I opened the package! I love the idea of it! =D And, I was equally as excited to have received Alice's choker!!! It's so awesome, and I'm definitely going to wear it when I go see the movie! Everyone's gonna be so jealous. >D

Wolf Scarf:

I don't know how you knew I loved hoods and scarves, or if it was just a lucky guess, but I am totally in love with this scarf! <333 I am going to take it with me everywhere! =D

Thank you so so much for the package! It was so worth the wait, and I don't even know what to say anymore. Just...thank you a thousand times over!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013 06:26:51 PM by StaticMonster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
chughes225
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2012 04:42:45 AM »

Im so glad you like it all.  I wanted to add the link for the hooded scarf. http://www.burdastyle.com/projects/hood- and the pdf http://assets.burdastyle.com/patterns/print_at_homes/000/000/964/hoodwrap_pattern_original.pdf?1300225350  I made it a little thinner and out of a lighter fabric do to staticmonsters location. and added the ears.  Im making my daughter a furry one for christmas
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2012 05:41:47 AM »

Awesome stuff everyone. What a super fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StaticMonster
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2012 07:40:16 AM »

I made it a little thinner and out of a lighter fabric do to staticmonsters location.

This did not go unnoticed, and it is much appreciated!
Thanks again!

Abbee
I agree!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
patty_o_furniture

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2012 08:19:33 AM »

Awesome package! And I want those hairsticks. Beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012 01:45:28 PM »

I wanted to post a pic of my twilight Christmas tree.  I ended up using my red scarf on it too along with the wonderful ornaments and the awesome tree skirt I received.

Sorry the photo is a little blurry I struggle getting good photos of my christmas trees lit.  Thanks girls for making my tree even better
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012 02:16:31 PM »

Awesome packages! I especially love the forks atc and the wolf hooded scarf. Cool twi-tree!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Seared Pork Tenderloin with Polenta Cake
New York Strip Crusted with Horseradish Mustard
Grilled Rack of Lamb with Asparagus
How to Make Grilled Lamb Riblets
Fried Catfish Sandwich
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...