A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
659 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTT Winter Holiday Edition 1 - CLOSED - Sendout 12/14/2012  (Read 14280 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2012 07:55:23 AM »

After working on my OTT most of the weekend and 2 solid evenings, I think I am pretty close to being done. My partner requested something that isn't really in my repertoire of crafts so I had to do a lot of figuring out and decided to make it by doing something I normally avoid on a par with shopping on Black Friday. Scaaaaryyyyy. It's turning out pretty good, though! I think, anyway. Swap anxiety has set in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

arwenjade

I draw with a bar of soap...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2012 08:19:40 AM »

After working on my OTT most of the weekend and 2 solid evenings, I think I am pretty close to being done. My partner requested something that isn't really in my repertoire of crafts so I had to do a lot of figuring out and decided to make it by doing something I normally avoid on a par with shopping on Black Friday. Scaaaaryyyyy. It's turning out pretty good, though! I think, anyway. Swap anxiety has set in.

You worry too much. lol  I'm sure you did great!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deviate from the well-traveled path. Instead, take the narrow Way and discover the Truth for yourself...

Etsy ~ Pinterest ~ Flickr
gerbilgal

I love knitting and my gerbils.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2012 08:41:04 AM »

I am going to start crafting on Black Friday. I usually avoid black friday stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gerbilgal1/
Squeaky Knitting: http://www.etsy.com/shop/gerbilgal

Current Swaps:
I Heart Tea 2: Signups
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2012 01:28:53 PM »

You worry too much. lol  I'm sure you did great!  Wink
I hope so! I do worry a lot  Roll Eyes I got some more done (worrying and crafting Cheesy ) while boiling yams for tomorrow so now there's just one detail left to do plus pictures and packaging. I'm not sure if I have a ___ in my stash so I might have to brave the craft store next week. I'm not going anywhere near there until then. Scaaaaryyyyy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2012 09:51:14 PM »

Found a pattern I can adapt and think I have all the needed supplies, so may start crafting tomorrow evening after we get home from DH's sister's house. Thanksgiving dinner is always hosted by my sister-in-law so no clean-up for me to do besides helping her with the dishes and no guests to shoo out the door. Should be able to get some crafting done this weekend while DH goes deer hunting or watches football games. This is Bedlam Weekend, so every redblooded Okie male is watching the OU/OSU game between bouts of hunting and nap-taking.  Smiley Makes for good crafting opportunities.

Go shopping on Black Friday? Are you insane??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
120/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Quilt Block Swap 6 - sewing
Mini 12 Days of Christmas- 3/12 done
Mug Rug Swap
BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2012 05:54:02 AM »

I've had mine sitting on my kitchen counter staring at me for a week or so now. I've got a little more to add to it.

I'm not into Black Friday either. I've actually done a lot more crafting this Christmas this year.  And, most of that is done....tomorrow we  put up our Christmas tree and decorations! That's how I like to spend the day after Thanksgiving Smiley

Happy Thanksgiving!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Sent!
Bobbysgirl
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2012 04:26:32 PM »

I will actually be braving Black Friday this year. Only because my Walmart is the only place within an hour's drive of me that sells craft supplies and they are having yarn on sale. I'll be stocking up, and hopefully avoiding all the crazies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Solitary Cricket
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2012 09:05:30 AM »

I think I have all my holiday supplies gathered. There is an ambitious OTT in progress. No backup idea as of yet but hopefully it won't be needed. *crosses fingers*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2012 10:06:55 AM »

Found the perfect design, gathered all the supplies, then I shrank the pattern down to fit the 4" restriction  Cry. Now it's so small that I'm not sure if I can make something this detailed in these dimensions! I have a back-up plan, but I really, really wanted to make this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
120/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Quilt Block Swap 6 - sewing
Mini 12 Days of Christmas- 3/12 done
Mug Rug Swap
arwenjade

I draw with a bar of soap...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2012 10:08:30 AM »

I ran into the same problem of trying to get details into that 4 inches. I had to improvise a little but I think it'll work. It would be better if I could do it without the work-around but I'm not that good yet.  Undecided I still think it will come out well anyway. And I'm excited to see it finished!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deviate from the well-traveled path. Instead, take the narrow Way and discover the Truth for yourself...

Etsy ~ Pinterest ~ Flickr
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tom Pelphrey on Playing Jonathan Randall in Guiding Light
Mary-Ann Tirone Smith Discusses Girls of Tender Age
James Scurlock Discusses His Book Maxed Out
Where Valerie Fitzgerald Would Like to Be Right Now
Retired General Russell Honore Wishes He Had This Talent
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...