I see there is a lack of Silent Hill jewelry on Craftster (and I'm kinda sad. I'd love to have more inspiration here!!), so I figured I better show this set off.
my neighbor and I have become really good friends since I moved here, and yesterday we decided to go see the new Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
movie. I really enjoyed it, by the way. anyhow, I am OBSESSED
with the Silent Hill franchise and I thoroughly enjoy wearing clothing and jewelry inspired by the movie I'm about to go see (had it not been 90 degrees that day, I would have worn my house robes to see the final Harry Potter movie) or just to walk out of the house. I was so sad because I had nothing for Silent Hill. I looked around Deviantart for a while and listened to some music from the game trying to be inspired...when it hit me! Heather's pendant
! but I didn't have the kind of pendant I could put a jewel in (all of mine are the type you put pictures in). then I remembered I had a pocket watch my dad got somewhere that had a lame fish on the front, so he gave it to me to use in my jewelry. the pieces began to fall into place as I looked through the strategy guide. I had everything I needed (or at least good replacements), and started putting things together. I had to pop off the cover of the watch so you could see inside at all times, and used the empty hinge area to add a pendant.
ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry if I rambled) on to the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes, I used the strategy guide as my background. keys
- you find them and need them in every Silent Hill game. trying to find them and running into so many locked doors will make you wish your character could pick locksred shoe
- solves the Cinderella puzzle at Lakeside Amusement Parkdoll head
- solves the Snow White puzzle at Lakeside Amusement ParkOtherworld Laws (book)
- contains info on cult symbolism in Silent Hillsilver coin
- solves the soda machine puzzle at Hilltop Centermoonstone
- unlocks the door engraved with a moon in Reverse Side Mall CorridorAglaophotis (red jewel)
- use it or die
hope you enjoy!