A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
699 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Thrift Store Picture Revamp Round III -- sign ups CLOSED (first send by 8/1)  (Read 8762 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

megantron
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2005 07:29:10 PM »

I found a great picture...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flyinpurplemunkiez
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2005 09:27:34 AM »

If everyone could do me a big favor and post on the thread if you haven't...
I'm not sure if you got my pm with all my info or not because my computer froze right after I sent it. Did you get it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jesslow
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2005 10:29:37 AM »

If everyone could do me a big favor and post on the thread if you haven't because the search engine box is gone and the little blue one isn't working right now.  Then it would be easier to find everyone's profile and see if all are eligable. I could also get partners out quicker  Thanks Tongue

This is me posting so you can have access to my profile.....need anything else besides the info I had previosuly sent to poppet when I first signed up?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wildflowerz
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2005 11:51:55 AM »

If everyone could do me a big favor and post on the thread if you haven't...
I'm not sure if you got my pm with all my info or not because my computer froze right after I sent it. Did you get it?
got it! Thanks for posting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wildflowerz
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2005 11:52:23 AM »

If everyone could do me a big favor and post on the thread if you haven't because the search engine box is gone and the little blue one isn't working right now.  Then it would be easier to find everyone's profile and see if all are eligable. I could also get partners out quicker  Thanks Tongue

This is me posting so you can have access to my profile.....need anything else besides the info I had previosuly sent to poppet when I first signed up?

I got yours too Thanks guys for helping out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dianajeanne
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2005 12:38:56 PM »

I'm really new to swapping here,  this is my post so you can access my profile.  When should we expect to get our assigned partner?  Do you email us? Thanks for everything you're doing!!!
Diana
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rusty
A little bit of everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2005 12:56:55 PM »

I do believe you've already found my profile, but this is me posting just in case!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2005 01:08:01 PM »

I'm really new to swapping here,  this is my post so you can access my profile.  When should we expect to get our assigned partner?  Do you email us? Thanks for everything you're doing!!!
Diana

hey dianajeanne...supercraftytx will probably have everyone assigned by this evening and she will pm you with your partner's info.  and i'm guessing she will probably either post the list of partners on here or at least let us know that she sent the info out.  then, if you don't receive it, you can pm her.  hope that helps clear things up for you!

i can't wait to get my partner!  i already have my "art" and will probably get a picture of it up tonight or tomorrow!  eee.....  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
wildflowerz
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2005 01:27:00 PM »

The search tool is back up today YEA! Now I can do ANYTHING!  Sorry about the trouble I didn't know if they were going to put the search tool back up or not  but now I know !  I will be posting partners tonight or sometime today! Hope this helps with the ?'s.....super
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dianajeanne
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2005 01:28:57 PM »

Awesome!  Thank you!  I can't wait
Diana
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Children of the Jacaranda Tree by Sahar Delijani
Steve Schirripa Talks About Big Daddy’s Rules
Parents That Need to Be Slapped by Steve Schirripa
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher
40 Chances by Howard G. Buffett
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...