A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
742 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Thrift Store Picture Revamp Round III -- sign ups CLOSED (first send by 8/1)  (Read 8467 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

poppet
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2005 07:51:51 AM »

Updated list of participants (I'm assuming everyone here meets the requirements, but will confirm before creating the final list):

Kendaljay
norsgoebel (my partner from swaps 1 and 2 -- you'll be lucky to get her)
Rusty
LivinEasy
kat_penguino
Ragamufyn
jesslow
shmee
liquidscissors
jessicakes
megantron
supercraftytx
samann1121

THIS ROCKS   Logged

That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: "Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment." -- Dorothy Parker

http://poppetprojects.blogspot.com
corduroy cat
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2005 07:56:46 AM »

i'll sign up as soon as Loobylashes gets her positive feedback from her first swap. i dont wanna be the only uk person!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2005 08:02:06 AM »

wow...poppet i'm glad you're okay, that's really scary.  i can't organize, but i'd be happy to help supercraftytx if she has any questions!  just let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy .com
LivinEasy

Eat Cheese. Be Happy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2005 01:57:39 PM »

Whoa, poppet, glad all is well...fire is scary. Good luck with the clean up process. I imagine that is one big job.  And I don't know if this is an insensitive thing to say or not but that picture you posted of the fire is very touching with the two hugging in front...did you take that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loobylashes

Tis me , yooo hooo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2005 02:21:51 PM »

Can I just sign up anyway ?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poppet
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2005 02:22:53 PM »

The newspaper took it. The happy couple are also the ones who set the fire by not disposing of their charcoal in a safe manner. I know it was an accident, but they left ashes in a bag on their deck and there were embers still burning.

Anyway, it all ended much better than could have been expected, but it will be weeks of clean-up and repairs and what-not so I thought I should back out of any swaps that I'm not already committed to.

A super thanks to supercraftytx for helping organize this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: "Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment." -- Dorothy Parker

LivinEasy

Eat Cheese. Be Happy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2005 02:30:40 PM »

The newspaper took it. The happy couple are also the ones who set the fire by not disposing of their charcoal in a safe manner. I know it was an accident, but they left ashes in a bag on their deck and there were embers still burning.

Not quite as touching anymore.... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poppet
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2005 02:31:15 PM »

Loobylashes and teamwang -- I don't think we have anyone else from the UK in yet, so if you want to join you could be partners.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wildflowerz
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2005 02:31:46 PM »

Hey no sweat poppet! Glad to help. I have started  keeping records, and if you would like  people who still want to sign up can just PM me instead so you  still don't have to deal with PMing me the info. But whatever works.   I haven't had good luck finding a  good picture yet like I did with the other 2 rounds.  Looking around some more......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spyderbaby
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2005 03:58:31 PM »

hey you guys, I would be up for a round 3 but I'm not going to make the deadline for getting feedback for round II.   I'll be watching this one though - there have been some amazing pics in the last two rounds -especially the one I got from teamwang! (yours will be finished in the next few days btw - it has been quite a challenge!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Fabric Art
Easy Framing Tips
How to Arrange Flowers Like a Pro
Creative Baby Shower Card Styles
All That Glitters: The History of Shiny Things
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...