A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,544
Currently Running With Scissors:
666 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Thrift Store Picture Revamp Round III -- sign ups CLOSED (first send by 8/1)  (Read 8755 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jesslow
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2005 07:56:15 AM »

wildflowerz-

Can you please do another list of people still waiting to recieve their first picture?  I haven't heard anything from jessicakes- not even if she ever recived the pic I sent her back on 7/26.  I'm just excited to get started!

Thanks Smiley

Well, I did an update on the last list on page 11, it only changed by a few people. I will start pming people who I haven't heard from.

We really need to get these out its a week past the 1st send date!

Thanks- I hadn't seen the updated list... it looks like my partner is officially MIA. 

Everyone is doing such a great job on their projects though.  Can't wait to see some more of those completed revamps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2005 08:29:43 AM »

oh no! did you send her your picture yet? if not, we should get you a new partner, flakers suck Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wildflowerz
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2005 10:18:07 AM »

Jessicakes....If you don't respond to this post or my pm in the next week, I will have assumed you have flaked....which I can't understand because you have been in so many swaps and are a great partner.

WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU!.....
 Jesslow, I will get a new partner or we can trade again( always need cool new artwork)
I am sorry  you already sent your picture..It was a cool one too Embarrassed
If we don't hear from her in this neek week I will work something out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jesslow
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2005 01:51:55 PM »

Thanks wildflowerz.  It does seem strange that Jessicakes hasn't responded, her contributions to other swaps are great.  Hope she's ok?

It does stink I sent my picture because I really liked it too and it had so much potential.  It's very nice of you to offer to trade me with and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to going out and finding a new picture.

Thanks again so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2005 05:47:39 PM »

okay, i finally got a before picture of megantron's picture on the computer!  here it is:

has lots of potential, yes?  i'm going to start working on it this week!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
corduroy cat
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2005 02:47:08 AM »

omg i looooove that! can't wait to see what you turn it into!!!
maybe just a thought about jessicakes.... i know a lot of people are on holiday at the moment. maybe she's away and will be rearing to go when she gets back?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dianajeanne
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2005 10:25:12 AM »

My partner's painting is officially back in the mail on it's way to her... Thanks!
Diana
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wildflowerz
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2005 10:33:48 AM »

omg i looooove that! can't wait to see what you turn it into!!!
maybe just a thought about jessicakes.... i know a lot of people are on holiday at the moment. maybe she's away and will be rearing to go when she gets back?
Well, Both myself and her partner have pmed her with no avail and she has been on these last few weeks and was on craftster on the 8th. SO, maybe she just was too busy and did go somewhere, but hopefully thats it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shmee
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2005 07:16:55 PM »

ahhhh! a Margaret Keane! how envious i am!

I have a great book called just above the mantel which is dedicated to the "mass market" art found in thriftstores and now wildly collected... Next to naked ladies, (and common - who doesn't love nekkid ladies?!) these are my next favorite. Keane is tops though - so creepy! 

argh - having a cold is giving me a creative block. I need spicy soup and waayyyy better drugs.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want you to take a bite of my pork. Its the world.
corduroy cat
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2005 02:56:19 AM »

lol maybe you should sell the keane on ebay and take a vacation with your swap partner Wink i'm still envious megantron even found one! is it a print or an original?  Grin

wildflowerz-  if jessicakes flakes i can probably help out if you need it, i just sent out my finished revamp to loobylashes
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005 03:05:45 AM by teamwang » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Puppet Fox
How to Make a Dog Sock Puppet
How to Create a Hand Puppet With Socks
How to Make Shadow Puppets With Your Hand
How to Create a Giraffe Sock Puppet
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...