A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
736 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November 2012 Ongoing Pinterest Discussion and Gallery  (Read 23896 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ThatsWhatSheSaid
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2012 08:55:04 AM »

I am *finally* getting around to post pics of all the awesome things I received this round. Y'all are some talented ladies Smiley

First up, I received a dinosaur scarf from Onyxnox. One picture shows the dino graphic better, the other shows the scarf color better, but both accurately show that I have done nothing about the wrinkles yet  Roll Eyes I can't wait to rock it! Thanks!

Second, I received a batch of delicious vegan baked goods from Wittmert that almost didn't even make it long enough to take pics. She made whoopie pies (which are my favorite dessert treat in the world!) and pumpkin pie granola (which I have always wanted to make but am way too lazy!) Thanks so much!

Last, but not least, I received an owl hoopla and a Wonder Woman pouch from Dessadoll! The craftsman ship on both of these items is so impressive! I don't want to use the WW pouch because I am afraid it could get a spec of dirt on it. Thank you so much! The hoop is a wonderful addition to my growing hoopla wall Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Annchen
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2012 12:10:15 PM »

Nice packages lately! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jexxican

« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2012 12:42:00 PM »

Onyxnox, was that a freezer paper stencil? Very nicely done on the dino.
And oh, food! I'm not vegan but I don't mind their food.
And I think Dessadoll is my new hoop-crush.
And crocheted slippers are the best!

Aside: 77F is way too high for December 1st! This next summer is going to be a total bummer, way too hot. But I don't know, maybe the Mayans will be right and the world will end this month? Save me from a super horrendous summer next year...

And sorry it's so late in the day but I finally got December's swap up! Yay! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=417422.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2012 02:41:08 PM »

I'll probably sit out this month... I need to finish my last november claim and then I have a few things I'd like to try to knit for christmas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dessadoll
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2012 03:14:40 PM »

Funny thing, I had never done a hoopla until this pinterest swap!  There is a first time for everything...lol.  Glad everyone has liked what they have gotten from me.  Makes me feel good.  (Though I think everyone on here is too nice to say if they didn't like it....lol)

Joining again in December....not sure if I will send as many packages though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2012 07:48:22 PM »

Yes, that is a freezer paper stencil.  There is a T-rex on either the opposite side, or the other end of the scarf, I don't remember which.  I got some great Craft mags from ThatsWhatSheSaid, but can't find my camera memory card with those pics on it - I wonder if it is under the pile on my craft table.  But I have been devouring them!

But I think I will also sit out December and take a swap hiatus in general.  I need to do some things for Christmas as well, and may rejoin the swapping world after the holidays at some point.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012 07:50:27 PM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
jexxican

« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2012 07:21:30 AM »

I hear you guys about the swap hiatus. I'm sitting out December too, though I am still in charge and after Christmas I may join if I'm feeling inspired by anyone. I just have so much to do for Christmas! And on top of it my friend wants me to make some belly dancing costumes... so much pressure!

BUT we did get a a winner for our giveaway this month! Sweetyetevil, you should be expecting a package here in a few weeks as soon as we decide what to send you Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
wittmert
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2012 06:47:49 PM »

I received an adorable snowman (who will be going to work with me tomorrow) and a gorgeous stitched journal from szuzu1969 today. The journal is especially lovely with all it's hand stitching and beading. Thanks so much, szuzu1969!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
szuzu1969
PEZ Dispenser

ohhh shiny pretty happy things

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2012 07:36:36 PM »

I received the most beautiful package today from Onyxnox. A bracelet and necklace. I was so excited when I opened them up I had to put the bracelet on right away. It is so me and I love that it said happy on it. I needed the pick me up. It is on my wrist as I type. I love the three cords and the resin work is very well done. There is also a little heart charm on the clasp.

I also got the added bonus of a resin pendant necklace. It has a nature theme and is simply irresistible.

I have wanted some resin work forever! Thanks so much!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you want something bad enough the entire universe will conspire to help you get it.
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2012 08:00:05 PM »

LOL - I did not realise when I made it that one of the words exposed on the background of the bracelet was leather - that's kind of funny!  Glad you liked them both!  I really liked how the leaflet pendant turned out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Scattered Sushi
How to Garnish Your Sushi Rolls
Asian Vegetables with Soy Sauce Gravy Recipe
Sirloin Steak and Asparagus Stir Fry Recipe
Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...