A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,536
Currently Running With Scissors:
536 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November 2012 Ongoing Pinterest Discussion and Gallery  (Read 25664 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2012 12:23:42 PM »

Received from the lovely and talented dessadoll!

I love this little tealight house she sent:

The pic absolutely DOES NOT do it justice!  It is absolutely adorable!  If she has a better pic, I hope she'll post it so you can get a better idea of how awesome this little gem is! (ignore the messy kitchen in the background... Tongue)

She sent an adorable HAND STITCHED and embroidered pouch (which will be going in my daughter's stocking)!

Again, not the best photo....

And last (but definitely not least), one of my favorite Canadian treats (miss these quite desperately):

Americans may think these are just your ordinary run of the mill conversation hearts, in a roll.... but you'd be wrong!  They have an amazing zap to them, almost as if they are carbonated!  Soooooo yummers!

Thank you, dessadoll!!   I love it ALL!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012 12:24:24 PM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2012 03:40:49 PM »

Is that tea light house made out of a baby food jar? That's pretty impressive. Then again, it is from Dessadoll so impressive is pretty much par for her.

I had something I was going to say but I forgot. Crap! I hate it when that happens!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2012 03:54:10 PM »

Yes it is a baby food jar!  Grin  And when you remember what you wanted to say... well, you know where to find us!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Giddiup222
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2012 04:04:56 PM »

I received from alterknitive and noushi!!
First I got this awesome package from alterknitive! An ear warmer/ headband in my favorite color! And the yarn is soooo soft!! I will wear this a lot!

She had it wrapped cute and I didn't get a picture of that. Sorry Sad  my impatience won! She also sent me a wooden picture frame for me to repurpose land a cute little bookmark! Here is a picture of all of it

Thank you alterknitive! I'm excited for the cold weather to wear my fashionable head wrap!

And I got another awesome package from noushi!!!

The cutest owl pot holders I've ever seen!! I absolutely looooove these!!! And a couple a pieces of peppermint bark! My husbands favorite!! He says thanks too Smiley
Thank you thank you thank you!! I am so pleased with my gifts!! Thank you both again!!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2012 04:27:23 PM by Giddiup222 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2012 04:31:07 PM »

I got from both of my claimers today.

from Annchen I got three "male colours" washcloths for my cousin's soap baskets. They have a knitted button and a hole, so I can wrap them around a peice of soap.

From littlebluegirl i got a great toque. I don't know what this style is called, with the great holes so you can see your hair, but I love them as I'm frequently dyeing my hair. I can never have enough, and as a primary blue it matches/contrasts with at least half of my wardrobe.

Action shot!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
dessadoll
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2012 07:02:19 PM »

Is that tea light house made out of a baby food jar? That's pretty impressive. Then again, it is from Dessadoll so impressive is pretty much par for her.

Smiley You seriously made my day!!!  Thanks SOOO much!!

Yes its a polymer clay covered baby food jar.

Picture with flash

Close up of door with battery candle no flash

Close up of window with battery candle and no flash.

Not as neatly done as it could have been, but my grandmother would say "a man on a galloping horse would never notice"....lol.  Remembering that quote always makes crafting more fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi

« Reply #146 on: November 29, 2012 07:40:01 PM »

Thank you for posting those pics, dessadoll!  Sooooo much better!  A man on a galloping horse might not notice, but he also isn't enjoying it the way I am! hehee!  I think it's amazing!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alterknitive

What fun creativity is!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2012 01:09:50 AM »

Giddiup222, So glad you like the things I sent - that headband really suits you!  I cant believe you dont have cold weather yet - it's freezing here in London.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Be the change you wish to see in the world", Mahatma Gandhi
alterknitive

What fun creativity is!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2012 02:26:34 AM »

To the lovely Noushi - thanks so much for my cat heating pads which the Postie brought me today (in a lovely big box, how exciting!).  I love them!  It is freezing here in London, so I'll be putting them to good use straight away!  Pictures to follow when I find my camera.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Be the change you wish to see in the world", Mahatma Gandhi
bunny1kenobi

« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2012 04:37:19 AM »

I have a couple more claims to squeeze in under the line....  Grin
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012 05:06:23 AM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Save The Date Calendar
How to Read a Knitting Patten
How to Understand Jupiter
How to Make Red Plasticine
How to Make White Slime
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...