A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,177
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November 2012 Ongoing Pinterest Discussion and Gallery  (Read 25220 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gala_apples
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2012 03:52:41 PM »

I made my first claim, and I'm hoping I have the supplies to make a second. This round is moving a lot quicker than the last. I suppose I should actually put my bio up, instead of just having the pinterest link in the first post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
dessadoll
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2012 06:28:01 PM »

Someone mentioned having a secret board???  How do I do that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012 08:11:59 PM »

Someone mentioned having a secret board???  How do I do that?
Scroll to the bottom of your boards and there is a section to make secret boards. You can only have 3 but you can make public if you want to, but you cannot switch from public to private for some reason. I didn't know how I felt about it but now I am going through and repinning a lot of stuff for the stocking swap in a secret board because it's more organized than scribbling it on paper, and I'm more visual so pinning makes a lot more sense to me than writing things out does.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2012 08:34:40 PM »

I'm liking the secret boards. I used to keep tabs open for every interesting pin that for someone I'm stalking and my browser would get all cluttered or I'd totally forget whose pin it was I was staring at. Now, I just repin them to a secret board with the craftster user name so I remember whose is whose. And since I repinned them, I always have the link back to the original pin and board. It's great for stalking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2012 01:31:08 AM »

Gah! I really need to start claimingggg... Perhaps today. I have the day off and not too much on my mind.

Oh, right... I meant to ask.

Are any of you guys interested in receiving handknitted hats as extras? They are a bit small in size so they fit best for adults with small heads or kids. I didn't knit them myself so they'd be extras, but I've got a ton of them since a sweet little lady makes them for us and leaves them where I work. They are made from soft acrylic yarn so no itching, and I have many pretty colours Wink I'd love to give them a good home, because everyone at work already have one or two... I've found a knitting charity that gives handknitted items to the homeless so any left overs will go there. But if any of you (or your kids) would want a hat I'm more than happy to share!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alterknitive

What fun creativity is!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2012 06:02:13 AM »

I've been hard at the crafting and my first package is almost ready to go out.  I've ordered supplies for my second package and will be ready to go when they arrive.  This is my first swap - it's fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Be the change you wish to see in the world", Mahatma Gandhi
dessadoll
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2012 02:28:04 PM »

Annchen....hats of any sort are great in our house. And considering right now its winter...we can never have enough. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2012 02:30:31 PM »

I'm liking the secret boards. I used to keep tabs open for every interesting pin that for someone I'm stalking and my browser would get all cluttered or I'd totally forget whose pin it was I was staring at. Now, I just repin them to a secret board with the craftster user name so I remember whose is whose. And since I repinned them, I always have the link back to the original pin and board. It's great for stalking.

great idea! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2012 08:16:49 PM »

Are any of you guys interested in receiving handknitted hats as extras?

That's so sweet that you have someone who is so generous in your life Smiley How cute!  I would be very happy to receive a hat (or hats) for my crochet club...  We are making hats & scarves for teens in our community and it would be great to add to the package.  Of course, I fully understand if you'd rather keep them for the charity in your area!

And as for secret boards... MAN this would have saved me a lot of frustration tonight haha.  I know for sure I saw something on the weekend that I want to make for one of you, but can't find it for the life of me.  It's a 'crazy eyes' eye mask or something of the sort...  if that's on one of your boards, let me know!  Question about secret boards:  Are people you pinned from still able to see the "so and so repinned your pin" message?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Giddiup222
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2012 09:59:20 PM »

I hopefully am going to get my packages out the door tomorrow. Oh why did I wait so long to send?!?! I couldv'e been claiming more and more! I have had so much fun making theses things though. I got out of the crafting spirit for a while. theres nothing like an awesome swap to get my spirits up! And couldn't have come at a better time getting ready for the holidays. Thanks Jexxican for setting this up!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Slip Your Feet Into These Four Stylish Summer Sandals
How to Wear the Neon Trend for Summer
Blake Lively Suits Up in Crimson Menswear
Blake Lively Sports a Striped Body Hugging Gown on the Savages Red Carpet
How to Walk in High Heeled Slingbacks
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...