A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,540
Currently Running With Scissors:
693 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November 2012 Ongoing Pinterest Discussion and Gallery  (Read 25669 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AuntieKar

Inspired by those around me

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2012 10:26:04 AM »

I also love the feature that lets other people pin on your boards!  It's fabulous for the craft night I'm planning with a girl from work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craziness and Craftiness are synonymous, right?!

http://www.pinterest.com/mrshoss
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2012 10:36:34 AM »

I haven't made any secret boards yet, but it might come in handy for larger swaps where I want to gather inspiration. Really like the scroll to top.

I need to get out of this craft block... I don't know what I want to make, and nothing had jumped out at me and demanded to be created yet Wink But I did try a pinterest tip I found while surfing for claims... My microwave oven is now clean! Woot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
szuzu1969
PEZ Dispenser

ohhh shiny pretty happy things

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2012 01:59:16 PM »

Hi everyone I am Susan. Just wanted to peek in and say hello. I live in the Midwest and we are getting some great weather this weekend. I may be out taking pictures instead of inside crafting but maybe I can find someone who wants some photographic art. Two birds one stone is always a good plan. Hope to find out all about you all.
Susan
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you want something bad enough the entire universe will conspire to help you get it.
Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2012 04:55:18 PM »

I sent two of my packages and the third will likely go Monday - it just needs to dry. 

I like the Secret Boards - wish they let more than three happen - I would totally use them for saving stalked partner pins for swaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
dessadoll
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012 09:34:05 PM »

Sent out 2 packages today. 

Huge snow storm started here around 4 this afternoon.  Expecting 15-25 cm of snow for our area, could be upwards of 40 cm in some places.   Only -20 today though.   Hope everyone else is keeping warm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2012 09:43:59 PM »

That's funny, our high today was 85F. And I didn't go out and enjoy it. Why didn't I enjoy it?

Dessadoll claimed me today! I am so excited because I was just thinking a couple night ago how I haven't added to my hoopla wall in over a month. Yay! Hoop! and something SW for my husband's Christmas! Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2012 06:59:46 AM »

It's so nice here in AZ I keep forgetting that it's time for snow in other parts of the country/world!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2012 07:01:42 AM »

Okay, silly question, but this is bugging me!  I was going through everyones pinterests, and on one of them saw "Sweetarts"  Who's is it???  I'de like to check and see if there is something on your board I can make you since I already went and bought you the candy....lol

I have Love Hearts on my "stuff I think is awesome" board... is that what you were thinking of?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dessadoll
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2012 02:54:28 PM »

Bunny1kenobi.....yes it was you!  lol.   You will be my next claim once one of my other 3 receive!  I will start crafting now....so I can send asap...
I LOVE THIS SWAP!!!

p.s. Jexxican your package is ready to send...just have to drive to the city either today or after tuesday.  Either way you should hopefully have it by friday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2012 06:35:10 AM »

Bunny1kenobi.....yes it was you!  lol.   You will be my next claim once one of my other 3 receive!  I will start crafting now....so I can send asap...
I LOVE THIS SWAP!!!

p.s. Jexxican your package is ready to send...just have to drive to the city either today or after tuesday.  Either way you should hopefully have it by friday.

Woo hoo!!  I love presents!  Cheesy  Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cristina Ferrare’s Peach Tea-Brined Chicken with Bourbon-Peach BBQ Sauce
How to Make Cajun Shrimp Scampi
Nacho Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Cooking Turkey With a 5,000 Year Old Recipe in Santa Fe
How to Make Mouth-Watering Memorial Day Burgers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...