A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,855
Currently Running With Scissors:
880 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November 2012 Ongoing Pinterest Discussion and Gallery  (Read 21097 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bunny1kenobi
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: December 22, 2012 04:18:02 AM »

Yay, you got your camera to work!  Glad you like your goodies, dessadoll.... I was getting worried about whether or not they'd arrive safely!

Here are my pics, since you asked:

« Last Edit: December 22, 2012 08:13:29 AM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: December 22, 2012 08:05:04 AM »

Your pictures turned out better than mine! I'm glad it's warm enough Smiley I'm so happy that yarn finally told me what it wanted to be. I've had it several years... Beautiful undyed sheep coloured wool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to knit for cloth pads Smiley
Giddiup222
« Reply #212 on: December 23, 2012 08:47:26 AM »

Why are the notifications not working! I just thought no one was writing on here and then I go to look and whoa! I'm so glad you like the ornaments I sent nox! I had fun using all the different materials Smiley
I imagine likls got my package by now so I'll post for her what I sent:

I made 3 headband hangers for her neices
Hope they liked them!
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jexxican

« Reply #213 on: January 02, 2013 07:09:20 AM »

Durp, I just sent you a message telling you post those, giddiup, and here you've already done it over a week ago! Those are cute!

I love that ear warmer head wrap, Annchen.

Bunny, as always your stuff is stunning.

January is up! Who wants to play another round? I don't know if I'm up for it. I've started a deep clean on my house and it might be all consuming. What do you guys think? Anyone really want me to claim for anything special? I'll join if you give me specs on what you want from me Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Giddiup222
« Reply #214 on: January 02, 2013 07:52:50 AM »

Ha thanks! I just saw your message then got a notification about this board! So yep! All taken care of Smiley
I think I'd be up for January! I'll have to wait a to claim though until after the 16th unless I find something that I really want to make right now  Grin
And jex- I'm sure I can think if many things I would want from you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Koreena

« Reply #215 on: January 02, 2013 01:49:30 PM »

....Anyone really want me to claim for anything special? I'll join if you give me specs on what you want from me Wink

I was wondering if this was possible, actually...  think it's OK to state that in the intro message? Something like "let me know what you want & I will try to claim you"? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Koreena

« Reply #216 on: January 03, 2013 12:54:54 PM »

I just realized that the photos of my November package from onyxnox didn't post either  Embarrassed  Sorry to make you wait!!!

Check out this awesome package!!

She made a perfect hand stamped metal necklace that (as you can see) has a great Tolkien quote...  I really, really love this necklace and have given it to my wandering sister Smiley  I've lived my entire life within 30 minutes of the hospital in which we were born, and she has lived in multiple provinces, countries and has travelled to many US states...  this is perfect for her & she already treasures it.  Thanks!!!
(The crochet hook/yarn stamp is mine, all mine Wink)

A close up of the other (amazing!) knitting/heart yarn stamp & the GREAT lot of stamps that will come in very, very handy for journal decorating & card making. Love them!

Thank you so much for this great package!  I love everything in it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #217 on: January 03, 2013 01:15:30 PM »

Those yarn stamps are done amazingly well, but I shouldn't be surprised, we are talking about stuff from Nox, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #218 on: January 03, 2013 09:00:50 PM »

Awww - that is so sweet of you to say that - they are my first (OK, maybe technically my 2nd and third) stamp carvings.  I kept my practice one - it is a bit blockier, but I love it Cheesy  The wood mounts are actually the bullnose cut offs from the stairs for our addition - no point in wasting good clear pieces of oak!

I think that J. R. R. Tolkien quote is especially apropos considering the incredibly roundabout route that package took to get to you - traveling east through la belle province before heading back through Ontario and all.  Perhaps a bit of postal karma?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
sweetyetevil
« Reply #219 on: January 04, 2013 05:01:36 PM »

I won the pinterest November contest and received an awesome package from onyxnox!!!!
First up is an arm rest cushion pad/holder Doesn't it look great?! I have wanted one of these as I tend to needle drop when lounging on the couch.

Check out the chainmaille (sp) pendant! I have tried playing around with doing this and it never comes out this sweet.I have a necklace it will look great on. I also got some mint chocolate...yummmmm m

Thanks so much for the nice package, everything is wonderful!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Author Monica Ali
The Hollow Book Trailer
Barry Strauss Talks About The Spartacus War
Jennifer Weiner Reads from Best Friends Forever Part 3
Grug In The Wild Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...