A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,182
Currently Running With Scissors:
655 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November 2012 Ongoing Pinterest Discussion and Gallery  (Read 28182 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlebluegirl
« Reply #190 on: December 09, 2012 08:36:15 AM »

Glad they finally arrived and that you like them sweetyetevil.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2012 04:45:28 PM »

OK, I am slightly amused (and annoyed).  The weeeeee little package I sent to Koreena, which was supposed to travel just a few hours away, seems to be taking a tour of the country.  I just tracked it and it has been processed at a facility in another province - HuhHuh

Sorry Koreena - I am going to presume that it will eventually make it's way back from Quebec to Ontario - and hopefully not travelling through the other provinces and territories in the meantime!

However, I am totally seeing how Canada Post may not be such an efficient business.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2012 06:38:21 PM »

OK, I am slightly amused (and annoyed).  The weeeeee little package I sent to Koreena, which was supposed to travel just a few hours away, seems to be taking a tour of the country..........

Ahhhahahah  Grin I'm going to go with amused Smiley  I guess they need to take our mail on a ride to justify the ridiculous prices they charge for delivery...??  I will consider my gift to be "cultured", now that it's gone to French country Wink  Maybe they mistook my name for my sisters...? She's out in Trois Rivieres...

It's all good... I'll receive it in good time I'm sure!  Thank you again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #193 on: December 09, 2012 08:09:04 PM »

Sorry for the delay in posting the photos of these AWESOME coasters from Ms. Sweetyetevil!! I thought I saved them on my work computer. Nope.

Check them out Smiley

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more amazing than I could have imagined.  My favourite one:

And I'm in awe of the beautiful finishing... She was all nonchalante and "oh, I just trimmed the felt after I glued it on..."  but these seriously look factory finished!  Perfect!

Thank you again for sending these gorgeous coasters to me Cheesy  So great!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

szuzu1969
PEZ Dispenser

ohhh shiny pretty happy things

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: December 10, 2012 10:18:27 PM »

I received the cutest princess bags from AuntieKar over the weekend. I was out of town and came home to a wonderful surprise. Thanks again. Here are the pictures. Paige's favorite it Aurora, Phoebe's fav is Snow White, and Polly's fave is Cinderella. I think they will love them. I will post pics of them at Christmas so you can see their happy faces. Szuzu1969

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you want something bad enough the entire universe will conspire to help you get it.
AuntieKar

Inspired by those around me

« Reply #195 on: December 11, 2012 09:19:58 AM »

I'm so glad you like them!  I believe it was my most painful project....but totally worth the glue fingers!  I am actually making  a Minnie Mouse themed one for my cousin's little girl for her birthday next weekend, and at least 2 girls at work want one for themselves.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craziness and Craftiness are synonymous, right?!

http://www.pinterest.com/mrshoss
jexxican

« Reply #196 on: December 11, 2012 10:28:50 AM »

Wow, you did a great job with those Kar! Very princess-y. Lucky girls.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #197 on: December 11, 2012 11:10:13 AM »

*falls over* This will be the work week from hell after a very intense work weekend. BUT the package is on its way now at least. Now I just need to take pictures of my pretty map envelopes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2012 12:25:49 PM »

I received from three of my senders this week and just got to opening the packages today - I received from Giddiup222, AuntieKar, and elyxandra - and there is something giddy about opening three swap packages (actually 4, as I received for another swap too) at once - it made it feel like Christmas morning or my birthday, and I was a kid again Cheesy

This is going to be pic heavy!

First up I received a package of ornaments from Giddiup222 - some sweet decorated felt ornaments, with ribbon hangers, and adorable little snowman, and some cute stars which are going to live in my Jar of Stars

Next is a fantastic supply of goodies from AuntieKar - Christmas stamps that I can't wait to use - they are perfect for making tags with, washi tape, wood blanks - I think I will use them to mount stamps on, jeweled bits, and a large antique style key charm, and MINI CARDS - I have some ideas for them already. 

Last, but not least, I received some adorable snowflake embossed star ornaments and sewn softy deer from elyxandra.  The deer are super adorable and just fit in the palm of my hand.

Thank you ladies, for making my day so wonderful - I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2012 03:55:10 PM »

Wow! How nice to get all those goodies at once Smiley I took some pictures, but I can't remember how I uploaded them from my phone last time. Will have to try again tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get a Faux Hawk Hairstyle
Knotted Hair Style Tutorial
3 Styles That Maximize Clip-In Hair Extensions
How to Style a Side Bun
Michelle Obama Sports Brand New Highlighted Do
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...