A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 5325 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Koreena
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012 08:22:34 AM »

Hello  Grin 

My name is Koreen & I live near Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada.  **I have an American PO Box for swapping with people from the US**

I am mom to a giant boy who has just come to school at the university where I work.  My job is to provide "cultural activities" for students who have come to Canada to learn English & it suits my absolute love of learning about other cultures perfectly.
 I would **love** to receive fun stuff for my son this month...  build up the xmas stash Smiley  My "Things I want to make for other people" board has at least a few things on there for him ~ I refer to him as "G" most of the time.  He's about 6'3, loves lacrosse & snowboarding & funky little knick knacks.  The one must make item I have in mind for him right now is the "ask me about my T-Rex" t-shirt that I've pinned Smiley

My current obsessions include playing roller derby (go Niagara Roller Girls!), all things crafty, spending time with family & friends, and relaxing with a good book or movie when I have some spare time. Which is almost never haha.

I am allergic to dust, mold & cigarette smoke, but don't think that those things should really affect what I receive...  I don't have any pets at home, but often spend time/craft at my SO's house and he has a cat.

All boards on my pinterest are fair game and supplies are great   Boards that will probably be easiest to claim from are: "I want these things. Bad", "Decor Ideas", "Things I want to make (or have made) for me", "Crafty Supplies I need" and "Jewelry".

I love blues above all but like most colours except for pastels and neons.  I love bracelets, earrings & necklaces and silver is my preferred metal...  Hand stamped charms are amazing, if you ask me.

My apartment is sadly boring when it comes to decoration... You know that place you decide to live 'for a little while' and don't really make it home?  Well, I've been there 4 years now... Think some wall art or hoops to start a hoopla wall would be pretty awesome.   I love trees, words & quotes, birds, books, silver, retro/pin-up images...  There's really not much I don't love.

I guess that's enough about me for now!  Questions about sizing or specifics for projects are welcome  Cheesy

Have a great day everyone!
 K>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012 09:39:59 AM »

Hello everyone!

My name is Ann and I live in Sweden with my husband Gustav. His birthday is November 29th, and he's got his own board if you'd like to craft for him. My niece Sally (2,5 years old) and the new baby in that family (due any day now) have a board labeled Sally/baby. I'd love things for them too. Geeky onesies for the baby might be fun.

I don't want exact copies unless the pin says so. Feel free to be inspired by any of my boards! Some pins are pinned because I want to make that item, but it usually says so in the description. They are sorted according to Annchen-logic, so I hope you'll be able to find your way. Wink I now have one board featuring items I've received in swaps, and one board with things I've made too.

http://pinterest.com/annchen82/

I do pin some things that can be considered mature, but those have their own board so you shouldn't have to stumble on them if you don't want to.

Supplies are fine, but I'd love to get at least something crafted in the package too. A card or bookmark or something perhaps? Smiley

Allergy info: I have no allergies. Avoid strong scents if making for Gustav (he gets migraines that can be triggered by scents). If you're making baby stuff for Sally or my sisters family they need to be smoke/pet free (or washable so I can wash before giving them away).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012 09:43:49 AM by Annchen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
noushi

interested in doing personal swaps

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012 12:09:20 PM »

Hi, my name is Tessa. I'm 21 years old and live in Arkansas with my wonderful fiance, two cats, and a dog (I'll definitely keep people in mind when it comes to pet allergies, nothing can be guaranteed cat hair free in my house), but there is definitely no smoking. I just switched to part time from my job, so I'm excited about getting more craft time!
I'm pretty new to Pinterest, so I'm slowly building up my boards, but I'd love pretty much anything anyone wants to make me (I'm more looking forward to the crafting for others). Good boards to look at would be Stuff I'd Love to Have, Fabrics I love, and Stuff I love for inspiration. The board Stuff For Me to Make is just that, the Quilt board is more for my inspiration, and the Dolls board is just dolls I love. If it has an * next to it that means someone was kind enough to make it for me and I didn't bother moving it.
As far as supplies go I do a lot of quilting/sewing, so any cotton fabrics are great in my book. Since I am switching to part time, but salary is going down a bit, and my fabric budget will probably take the biggest hit Cheesy, so feel free to add to my stash. I'll have board up with fabric inspirations I like, but I'd love just about anything. I want to start on a really scrappy quilt, so even the tiniest bits would be welcome.
 I also have quite a collection of dolls (Pullip, Dal, Taeyang, and Isul) so anything for any of them would be most appreciated.
I'll keep adding to my Pinterest, and if you have any questions for me just let me know.

As far as allergies go we aren't allergic to anything in my house, but we don't appreciate smoke very much.

http://pinterest.com/noushi37/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012 12:10:09 PM by noushi » THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebluegirl
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012 06:42:44 AM »

Hello everyone!  I'm Leeanne, I'm 30 and I live near Liverpool in the UK with my two cats Harlequin and Murdock.  I currently volunteer in a fair trade shop, charity shop and cattery. 

All of my Pinterest boards are fair game except for Things I've Made.  Exact replicas are not required, feel inspired to make something unique.  Supplies would be great, I have recently started spinning and would LOVE some fibre ready to spin. 

Feel free to ask me any questions!

www.pinterest.com/littlebluegirl

THIS ROCKS   Logged

alterknitive

What fun creativity is!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012 11:52:06 PM »

Hi All

My name is Julia, I'm 41, and I live in Greater London, UK with my boyfriend, his 21 year old son and a dog and a cat.

I'm mainly a knitter, but I am taking  classes in sewing and am trying to learn to crochet.  I also make my own jewellery.  I am allergic to pure wool, mohair and alpaca (they itch and make me sneeze), but not merino and angora.

My pinterest link is:  http://pinterest.com/juliapeculiar71/  All my boards are game for inspiration - exact replicas are not required.  You may find some strong language in places, and I apologise in advance for any offence taken! I'm quite a prolific pinner, so DIY and Crafts and my Wishlist may be most helpful.  Supplies would be fine too.

Thanks for reading this and I'm looking forward to being involved in this swap!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012 11:54:49 PM by alterknitive » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Be the change you wish to see in the world", Mahatma Gandhi
wittmert
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012 10:03:46 AM »

Hi, everyone! I'm Tina. I'm 42 and I live in Minnesota with my boyfriend and two cats.

I don't have any allergies and I like most things but please avoid anything strongly scented or religious.

Everything on my boards is fair game except for the Water Kefir and Final Project boards. Feel free to improvise if you see something fun - I don't need exact replicas. Supplies would be fine, too - especially anything to do with making mixed media art.

Here are my boards: http://pinterest.com/wittmert/. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012 06:40:36 PM »

Hi, all!  I'm Aida and I'm from the Philippines (that's an archipelago in Southeast Asia, if you have no idea where that is). No allergies

I'm a professional nerd computer programmer. I love geeky things, musicals, books. My favorite colors are green (from emerald green and heading towards the bluish green shades) and most of the deep blues and darker shades of blue, also earthy tones like browns and greys and autumn reds. I'm not a huge fan of lighter shades of blue except turquoise, and overly bright colors like neons.

All my boards are fair game for crafting or inspiration, except for the stuff I've made, received from swaps ones (but they do show a lot about me), keep in mind (just stuff I want to keep track of), places I want to go to, food, and cute/funny board (just there for the fun). Basically, my pinterest boards are arranged in such a way that the ones that aren't as useful swap-wise are at the bottom. You don't have to make exact copies of my pins, you can be inspired by them. Also, the descriptions in my pins are usually my comments on the pin. I prefer sturdy, well made, and functional. I'm still adding more pins, slowly but surely!

And I love supplies, and if you want to make a supply claim I've got a supply board. Also, learning to sew on a machine and would love to get stuff for that.

My pinterest: http://pinterest.com/zzdia/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
jexxican

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012 01:03:57 PM »

ORGANIZERS NOTE: This is not the place for conversation! We have a discussion/gallery thread for that kind of stuff. Please move all talk about these hearts over there, thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
szuzu1969
PEZ Dispenser

ohhh shiny pretty happy things

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2012 12:53:23 PM »

Hi my name is Susan. I live in the midwest and we are gearing up for the holidays just like most everyone else. My family has had some rough times the last few months and I am going to be required to do a homemade Christmas. I would very much appreciate anyone choosing me to see if the kids stuff inspires you. I have a 6 year old and twin 3 year olds, all are girls. They are my life and my joy and I welcome any and all efforts to help them keep believing in Santa Claus. Thanks so much I look forward to crafting for you as well. Pinterest is my favorite as you will be able to tell from how many pins I have.

Your Pinterest link:  http://pinterest.com/szuzu1969/

Here is a list of crafts I would like to do.
 http://pinterest.com/szuzu1969/crafts-for-me-and-my-home/

Here are some ideas I have for gifts but I would like them for me as well heehee
http://pinterest.com/szuzu1969/gifts-craft-ideas/

Here are some jewelry ideas I like
http://pinterest.com/szuzu1969/gifts-diy-jewelry/

I would like to have some of these for the kids in the car. We often take two hour trips and these help greatly!
http://pinterest.com/szuzu1969/travel-boredom-busters/

I have twin girls that are 3 and in size 3T and 4t at the moment. I would love to have some of these clothes for them. I try to upcycle as much as I can. http://pinterest.com/szuzu1969/sewing-girls/

My kids are my life and they would love any one of these ideashttp://pinterest.com/szuzu1969/gifts-diy-crafts-for-kids/

This is my favorite stuff hope it helps. I look forward to seeing your inspirations. Hope it is not too much stuff.

Susan
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you want something bad enough the entire universe will conspire to help you get it.
gala_apples
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2012 04:22:14 PM »

I'm Gala, from Winnipeg (Canada).

I'm kind of known as the woman with a thousand necklaces. Every time me and my friends hang out the first thing they do is peer at my throat. I realise my pinterest is skewed towards necklaces, but I really tried to fit every medium on (clay, metal, embroidery, sewing, etc). I don't have any allergies but I have a fat neck, so chains need to be 19" at least.

For supplies, nothing has to be specific. I like ink and stamps and paper and findings, I don't really care about if they're brand name, or certain colours.

For Christmas all my relatives are getting soap baskets. Any scents on my soap board are just suggestions, I'm happy with anything. Washcloths would also be great help. I also have a few newborns and no clue what to do about it, so I've pinned a few baby things *shrugs* If you can think of something a 8 month old totally needs, I will add it to my pinterest so you can claim me for it.

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/smac385/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Timer Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Spot Meter Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Shutter Priority (S) Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Image Quality/Resolution Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Program Mode (P)
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...