A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,054
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 8 Gallery  (Read 28314 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Momof2!
« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2013 01:27:31 PM »

My second partner was Mycutezombies. She made things for my 13 year old and boy she did she hit the nail on the head. My daughter loved her stocking and everything in it more than I can explain. I am floored at all the different crafting mediums she used!!!
 She made her a totally awesome Jack Skellington stocking straight from her pintrest (along with many many other things that were on her pintrest!) A really cool smashbook that she is enjoying already, a hand carved stamp, embroidered skeleton ornament, embroidered skull phone case/pouch, messenger bag with embroidered horses DOD skeleton, lord of the rings hair thingy, personalized bridle tag for her horse, Nightmare Before Christmas notebook with her name on the pages, I am #4 necklace, lots of buttons, bracelets, cool skeleton beads, socks, Jack necklace, Nightmare Before Christmas pocket watch, an embroidered adorable skeleton on a zippered jacket that fits PERFECT, and goodies (candy didn't make it to the picture). I think I named everything. There was SOOO much and it was hard to get my daughter to keep her hands off of everything to get pictures. She was grabbing stuff and dancing around. Both of my partners are the BESTEST EVER!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Momof2!
« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2013 01:30:13 PM »

oh YAY!!!  I'm so glad the poncho fit!!! Im always nervous sending wearables.  And ooops, looks like I forgot Rainbow Dash's cutie mark  Undecided sorry!!

The poncho fits GREAT. I didn't know Rainbow Dash had a beauty mark and I don't guess my little one did either LOL. We don't really know a lot about MIL. She/I just loves ponies and rainbows. Everything is so wonderful and very much appreciated! Thank you again, so much. Sorry about being so late posting. I'm such a procrastinator. We have been sick on and off, then decided to head to the mountains for a few days at the last minute. Just got back yesterday Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bekyip
« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2013 02:32:28 PM »

I love the rainbow wand
Bek
THIS ROCKS   Logged
karwash
« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2013 02:50:44 PM »

It has finally arrived!!! On my doorstep today was a lovely package that took a long time to get here but who cares since it came. Inside were amazing things, some that will have to wait until next year to be fully appreciated.

First we have the very large stocking. I love the little bell on the very end.

2 new headbands, a felted ornament, and 3 very cute small stockings

A book in a box

Sweets, cookie cutters, and cupcake wrappers

And . . . 2 scarves and a matching beanie. I love the set and I see myself wearing it often in the future since I love grey. The other scarf is also beautiful and dainty. I love scarves so much!

Thank you so much mini_mum! Everything is great and added so much happiness to my day  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #194 on: January 02, 2013 03:12:36 PM »

I am SO glad it arrived, and that you like everything Smiley just sorry it took so long Sad

Just realised that the writing on the cuff of the small red stocking is upside down  Roll Eyes it should turn round if you want to re-do it.  Cool

I had a lot of fun with this swap, and will be looking out for it next later this year Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 02, 2013 07:36:23 PM »

Wow... I thought I've been checking the gallery often, but there's suddenly a number of new stockings up! Nice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2013 08:32:57 AM »

I want to come and steal that entire package from your daughter momof2!  I love all the sugar skulls and the Jack Skellington stuff! 

I also really love all the rainbow things that your younger daughter received!

Love the elf stocking with the bell on the end! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hayleylujah
« Reply #197 on: January 07, 2013 09:59:01 AM »

The campus post office just today re-opened, so I went and got my package! Denorange did a fantastic job and definitely spoiled me.

The adorable gingerbread man stocking

A super cool cup that has a built in Santa snow globe!

Clear brand beauty products that have no animal ingredients and are non-animal tested. She really worked hard to make sure everything was vegan.

My love of pigs was indulged with piggy socks and cooking instruments

Giant bag of Sour Patch Kids, lovely socks, and Christmas buttons

3 canvas totes for future crafting, a snowman mug, 100% recycled plastic cup cozie, and a rustic candy cane

Stuffed Cinnamon Bun from Adventure Time. I literally gasped when I pulled him out of the bag.

Slowpoke, my favorite pokemon, in hoop form!

And lastly, a (I think) glow in the dark Ludo shirt!

Thanks again, Denorange, you did great.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My jumbled blog of vegan rantings on food and crafts: http://limabeanlover.wordpress.com/
mycutezombies
« Reply #198 on: January 07, 2013 10:22:03 PM »

I love your stuffed cinnamon bun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2013 08:54:43 AM »

sorry it took me so long to post my awesome stocking from mama24boyz. My computer died back in late november :/ I'm borrowing one right now to get caught up. My daughter got totally spoiled beyond belief though!
here's one with everything wrapped! It arrived christmas eve so we just put it under the tree Cheesy

Eliana the next morning with all the packages  and a very nosy schnauzer

look at all this handmade loot! The precious penguin stocking, A crochet nyan cat hat and scarf, a rainbow wand, a crochet twilight sparkle headband, cute little crochet santa and reindeer faces, huge perler bead fluttershy and rainbow dash!

and if all that werent enough she spoiled the pieces outta that kid! stamps, little notebook paper, coin purse and tin, a french knitter, candy and toys ( and the combo together in the most coveted kinder eggs!)

she wanted to take a picture with her hat and scarf and wand to show you. She wears them ALLLLL the time which is perfect cus she cut her own hair a few weeks back just in time for christmas pictures LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Turkey Mask
How to Make a Werewolf Mask
How to Make a Crochet Rope
How to Do a Chevron Crochet
How to Join Crocheted Motifs
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...