A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
729 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 8 Gallery  (Read 25791 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2012 06:18:12 AM »

Sure! It's a vintage pattern from Q is for Quilter. She has a lot of Christmas patterns.
http://qisforquilter.com/2009/11/vintage-christmas-embroidery-transfers/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmac

kmac at art camp

« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2012 08:27:31 AM »

Leashhh sent me a lovely package filled with all sorts of goodies.
Here it is right out of the box:

and with all the gifts unwrapped:

The stocking is made from fabric with little christmas trees on it.  She also sent a bag and a macrame hanger:

Cool christmas coasters which are going to be used tonight when the siblings come over to help decorated dad's house; christmas pencils that are going to work with me; gingerbread gel things that are going on my glass door; catnip toys for peeka; gingerbread gift tags; and christmas tissues:

peppermint sugar scrub; soaps; and sugarplum body lotion:

wool for my felting; a stone pendent; and christmas socks.  I have a large collection of christmas socks and Leashhh managed to find a pair i don't already have.  Yeah!!!!

And will you look at this; I have been praying for more joy in my life - so imagine how joy filled I felt when I unwrapped this joyous banner.  I think I will leave it up all year as it fills me with JOY.

Thank you so much Leashhh - I am so happy with my haul  Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012 08:29:41 AM by kmac » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BadWolf

cassettetape--->BadWolf

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2012 01:38:47 PM »

Such a cool banner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My username has changed from cassettetape to BadWolf.

"Does this shirt make me look like a party balloon?"-Mike

http://pinterest.com/marquesajen
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2012 04:14:38 AM »

I've updated feedback!  Please check the front page and make sure that I'm on track with what you've accomplished. Smiley

kittykill - you make the cutest things - I adore that stocking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2012 08:43:21 AM »

I got the best stocking from Julie, I love the color of it, even though it is red and green it is a lime green and a pinkish red, so traditional christmas colors with a modern twist, love it. She spoiled me with all the goodies in the stocking, including a learn to spin kit. I really really really hope I can learn as I would love to spin my own yarn!

The homemade ornaments are soo adorable, I think my favorite is the little gingerbread man.  She also sent me a FULL SET of christmas placemats. I love them, they will look so good with the color of my table which is a blonde wood, i think i will be putting them on it after I clean up my kitchen today! The tea towel is cute, I was just looking at the pattern at urban threads last night!  the little bag with the ziplocs is amazing! It is filled with buttons, bindings, yo-yo's, fabric scraps, and more. the little clear container has jewelry making supplies in it.  Their is fabric and stamps and tons and tons. Thank you soo much Julie, I love everything you sent. 

Now on to the photos!!!!

Isnt everything amazing? I love it all, I have already put the ornaments on my tree and they look great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2012 09:06:52 AM »

The sushi scarf is so funny!!!  Can you tell me what yarns and color you used for the salmon/inside?  I have to make this for my niece...it is clever...

The little deer snowglobe is adorable!  And your stitching is beautiful!

I love the sewing kit and bag!  Such a nice complete kit...and pretty as well...all of the Dr. Who goodies made me swoon...love love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2012 10:46:07 AM »

I LOVE that little sewing bag with the ziplocs! That would make a cool "make one of these and fill it swap." Id love to see a pic of the outside/hear how it was made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2012 11:31:51 AM »

I received an amazing stocking and goodies today from Jen Sews! I lovelovelove everything! On to the goodies!

The whole lot:

The cutest stocking! We both like the blue and white winter theme, and these pinwheels are awesome. I dont know if I could have the patience to do all those little pieces. She said that the stocking turned out smaller than she wanted, but when I pulled it out I thought it was the cutest thing!

Look at these little ornaments! She said I could turn them into a garland if I like, but I like them the way they are. We only have a mini 3' tree, so mini ornaments like these are perfect. I put them on as soon as I was done taking pictures.

Little clay buttons! I cant wait to use these on some projects! These are going to be one of those things that I hoard and use sparingly for just the right project(s).

Aaand she sent me some clay and some lace to imprint it with to make my own! I have never (but have always wanted to) worked with clay before, and I cant wait to give it a go!

Some supply extras: Shrinky dinks! These are also something that I have always wanted to try but never bought for myself! I am going to have so much fun trying all this new stuff out! A big seam ripper, some purple fabric (I think I will be saving this to actually make myself something for once!), and a little tub of assorted buttons-LOVE buttons!

Some store bought goodies: These snowman potholders are so cute! Our potholders are starting to show some wear, so these are perfect and adorable! Some cute snowflake ornaments, aaand some gummy candy and chocolate!

Aaaand finally, something I have been wishing for for awhile, this super spectacular scarf, WITH POCKETS! It is made with super soft yarn, and a darker shade of purple and brown than the flash on my camera shows. Im wearing it right now! And there is some extra yarn she sent in case I want to add fringe (but I like it the way it is) Smiley

Jen-Thank you so much for everything! I love it all and cant wait to use and try everything out. Thank you for getting my holiday season off to a great start! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zuliblu
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2012 01:22:35 PM »

I received an Amazing package from TheHappyCrochetChic on Friday!!! 
The whole shebang before I opened everything! the stocking is perfect, I love anything orange!!!

Some much appreciated personal care items, I love crocheted washcloths!!!

Cutest ornaments, and magnets!  I love the puzzle snowflake!

Orange cowel and hat, that I love and will be worn to many SF Giants baseball games  Grin

More holiday cheer!

Cute pincushion and supplies

Mug rug, hair bow, and m&m's (that my hubby claimed)

Love this Christmas countdown!!!

Thank you Julia!!!!  I love everything!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2012 02:48:13 PM »

I received from mightyminniemouse today.

The stocking:

A wonderful wood burnt snowman plaque:

Some tiny knit mittens and hat ornaments:

An elf (he's posable and I think made from polymer clay):

And the largest item - a doll (I'm pretty sure she made the doll and the clothes):

The purchased items (mmm, kinder surprise are my favorite!):

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Cookies and Cream Popsicles
How to Make Mint Julep Poptails
How to Make Mango Yogurt Popsicles
How to Make Strawberry Margarita Poptails
Fig and Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...