A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,215
Currently Running With Scissors:
686 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 8 Gallery  (Read 26819 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BadWolf

cassettetape--->BadWolf

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2012 08:22:35 AM »

I'm loving all of these pet stockings! Especially the one with mice on it. Reminds me that I really need to finish my cat's stocking. I just threw a super simple one together last year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My username has changed from cassettetape to BadWolf.

"Does this shirt make me look like a party balloon?"-Mike

http://pinterest.com/marquesajen
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2012 10:27:46 AM »

I received my fabulous stocking from Averia a few days ago and I was so spoiled!  I can't believe that she put two fabulous packages together for two partners.

Here is the stocking and the goodies that were outside of the stocking

My kids both got a little gift which they both wore yesterday

A Santa pin off my Pinterest

The most fabulously stitched tea towel from my Pinterest

The most gorgeous hoop with such teeny tiny stitches that I had pinned 3 times!  There really should be a oops you already pinned that warning...

A wall hanging of a Christmas tree

Super cute felt ornaments that may not get packed away after the season..

Finally all the extras: Fabric paint, lip balms, magnetic nail polish which is awesome, and 4 of my fave brand of polish in colors I didn't have!  Shh also sent cupcake buttons and a charm, and three beaded angel kits, along with two dolphin necklaces for my kids.

Thank you so much!  We really love EVERYTHING!!!

P.S. Please excuse the laundry/craft room photo shoot...It has the best lighting in the house Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2012 12:14:26 PM »

I received from my partner, imseeley, today!

Because I am unable to take and post photos, I am going to post an explanation of the items, and I've asked my partner to post photos.

Here goes:

-A very "holiday-ish" over the chest tote, made with black fabric for the top and strap, and some very shimmery/glittery turquoise fabric for the bottom!  (I asked her to make me a bag instead of a stocking...I have been in this swap for years and have a lot of stockings!   Cheesy)  (I actually think I am going to gift this bag to my younger DD for the holidays...with the fancy fabric, it's right up her alley!  Wink)

-A roll of purple sparkly ribbon.

-A roll of white, crocheted-looking ribbon.

-A big, steampunkish looking applique(?), made with brown outline and black inside.  Would make a great compliment to a fancy tote!

-A faux "snakeskin"(?) orange leather outside, black inside, card holder.  Always handy!

-Several silver coin-type metal pieces with metal circles attached to the top.  I'll have to use them to adorn something that will move...they make a nifty noise when they jingle together!

-A pair of bronze, steampunkish looking earrings...I can't wait to find the right outfit to wear them with!

-'Sugar frosting' flavored anti-bacterial hand sanitizer with holder...I think I might gift this to my older DD...younger one has a collection on her backpack and the older one has none!

-A fat, footlong, circular pillow made out of lovely purple, white, and patterned fabric.  It's going on my chair in the livingroom.

-A very pretty ceramic item from 'Partylite', which unfortunately I am not sure what it was and unfortunately, it broke during transit.  However, inside of the part that broke, are six little "bowl" thingys, that look like little spoon holders or teabag holders.  So that's what they'll be used for!

Thank you imseely for a unique package!  Hope you have opened yours and enjoy it as much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2012 06:52:58 AM »

Hey Lindy! I loved crafting for you - Thanks for posting pictures that make my crafting look so much better than it was!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

applesandpumpkins

Kissing cats and making things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2012 07:03:53 AM »

I received the most wonderful package from kittykill! Smiley She is soo talented and completely spoiled me!

First, my stocking!

This embroidery hoop was inspired by one on my pinterest! I love it so much and I'll probably leave it on my wall year round.

I love the fabric for this bag!

A super cute multi-colored scarf.

Homemade bath salts. I can't wait to use these!

OHH MY. This has to be one of the most adorable things I've ever seen!

This bracelet was inspired by one from my wists!

This embroidery completely blew me away! Her stitches are so perfect. This will probably stay on the wall all year too! Lol.

Here are some awesome ornaments she sent me. I put them on my tree as soon as I opened them!

A penguin mug with a bunch of really interesting/yummy looking teas!

Some bought items. Nail files, a little tin container, nail scissors (never heard of those!), tissues, chop sticks, candy, a journal, a little stuffed reindeer, and the panda is a tape measure!

Thank you so much for an amazing package and for being such a great partner, miss kittykill! Smiley I love everything more than I can say.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2012 07:07:55 AM »

Yeah! Glad you like everything! If you don't want to wear the scarf, you can roll it up to be a sushi roll with the chopsticks Cheesy  It was so much fun crafting and buying for you! This has been a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwistedTruth
Craft Addict

Riddle me this...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2012 09:36:14 AM »

Everything looks so fabulous! I'm glad you liked everything, Eclectic Dreamer.
My package says it's out for delivery, so I should be getting it today! It's been hard to resist camping out by the door...

I made her a pair of slippers like these (not these exact ones, lol, they're mine so I'm wearing them...), the colors are the same.

Here's a picture of the cowl.

Pardon the pictures. The only ones I had of those specific items were on instagram apparently! Haha.

I also received my package from Eclectic Dreamer today! Be prepared to be jealous. Cheesy This was a great and mighty package of swag.

First off, she made a stocking for both my husband and myself! And both suit us both fine! Cheesy Maybe even a little better than fine.

My husband's stocking, the TARDIS, was full of all kinds of goodies.

A Fridge Rover, assortment of candies, a Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock die, and the Northern Quest bag had a set of mini cards and dice.
My stocking, the tentacle, was also full of things! Cheesy

Felted soap, nice erasers, binder clips, a "Quickie" card game Wink, and a little Avengers keychain.

There was a random assortment of things in the two boxes.

A votive candle holder, two cookie cutters, St John's Wort/Lavender massage oil, EZ-Bake in a Cup, three things of ribbon, and a huge assortment of patterns.

Poisetta in a Can, three hand towels, nice and beautifully colored yarn, random tentacles, a set of candles, five wrapped boxes, and a nifty sewing kit.

The sewing kit had an awesome bag to hold it all, which is what was on the far left of the picture, tied shut.

The five wrapped boxes also had a huge assortment of things, including cranberry soap, two things of handspun/dyed yarns, soft socks...
The box on the bottom left:

Was a bunch of TARDIS things! Stitch markers, a necklace, 4 buttons, a bracelet that says "I wanted to see the universe, so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away.", a TARDIS inspired bracelet, a dreamcatcher necklace, and a pair of yarnball earrings. Cheesy
The bottom right box:

A FABRIC ORIGAMI checkbook cover and a FABRIC ORIGAMI credit card holder, two Egyptian inspired bookmarks, a package of labels, two nifty ornaments, and a Christmas button. Cheesy

Seriously. This is the best and most well thought out package I think I've ever received. This just blows me away... Absolutely incredible.
I'm saddened by the fact that there were THREE "FRAGILE" stamps all over the box and the post office managed to break a different votive holder AND handmade blackberry jam. Amazingly they were wrapped well enough that it didn't damaged anything else, but there were glass shards. :/
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012 01:33:51 PM by TwistedTruth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty Business Blog WARNING! <Probable> Spoilers | My Pinterest
applesandpumpkins

Kissing cats and making things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2012 04:35:43 PM »

Yeah! Glad you like everything! If you don't want to wear the scarf, you can roll it up to be a sushi roll with the chopsticks Cheesy

Ohhhh! That makes a lot more sense now! How cute. I remember pulling them out of the scarf when I opened my package now that you said that. I guess I was so excited I didn't even pay attention to what I was doing! LOL. And I had a lot of fun with this swap, too! You were an awesome partner! Thanks again for everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2012 04:45:18 PM »

The... ornaments are hand made by a local Finland group. The orange kitchen towel is actually a toothbrush/toothpaste/etc holder that you had on your pinterest. Just... I happened to have that towel on hand, and the others. I never use them so thought this was a perfect use... make your kit with one and send the others along as an extra.

TwistedTruth: I need to see a picture of your kitty!! From the back of her head... she looks identical to mine. haha.

I hope you like the office supplies. I'm kinda an office supply junkie... and Office Depot had them on clearance. Pretty much anything I bought for myself since the swap started... I bought a 2nd for you.

Just a note: the socks are wool. Not sure if they are super-wash (ie non shrinking) or not.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012 05:14:07 PM by Eclectic Dreamer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2012 06:28:59 PM »

wow. love all the who-y goodness!!

Kittykill can you share where you found the pattern for the NOEL stitchy?? I love it..a lot
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Fondant Shark
How to Make a Fondant Alligator
How to Make a Fondant Octopus
How to Make a Fondant Mermaid
How to Make Candy Spiders
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...