A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,559
Currently Running With Scissors:
740 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING ATC SWAP -- NOVEMBER 2012 (CLOSED)  (Read 11751 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2012 05:18:10 PM »

I claim pilarfarmer for mermaids or plus sized beauties (I'm undecided.  ^_^)

3 claimed
1 sent
0 received

Hiya everyone! I'm Jill, I'm 29, and I live in Washington State, USA with my wonderful husband in a tiny apartment. I'm good with nudity and profanity, but please nothing political or religious. My favorite things to do are reading (mainly fantasy/sci-fi), cooking/baking/canning, playing video games with my husband (currently WoW), and crafting (duh!).

MY THEMES:
-Autumn
-Trees
-Mustaches/beards
-Fancy Animals
-Vintage
-People w/ Crowns
-Turkeys in Disguise
-Artist's Choice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
pilarfarmer
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2012 07:10:47 PM »

jilly- you can mix the 2 and make a plus sized mermaid  Wink

i claim jillybeans for "turkeys in disguise"

claims 3
sent 0
received 0

hello all,
 my name is pilar and i live in southern california, USA. i love crafting (stained/fused glass, mosaics, ceramics, altered art, making cloth dolls, beading, cake decorating) i do a little bit of everything. my fave colors are purples and blues, least favorite colors are green and orange. nudity is ok. religious is ok. don't care for political subjects

themes:
mermaids
fairies
cats
light houses
ocean scenes (w/o boats)
celestial
alice in wonderland
wizards
artists- monet, dali, picasso, botero
full moon
eyes
plus sized beauties
angels
mother earth/earth related
zodiac signs (aries, leo, capricorn, gemini, cancer, aquarius taken)
pinky and the brain
monsters inc
day of the dead
illustrate idioms/expressions/oxymorons
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There is a correlation between the creative and the screwball."
Kingman Brewster, Jr., educator

"Where there is fear, there is no creativity"
Christopher Lowell

would love to do small personal swaps
leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2012 07:12:40 PM »

I claim pilar for plus-sized beauties, as well

(8/5/0)

Hi, I'm leather and lace from Iowa. I'm addicted to ATCs (who isn't?) and I love participating in this swap! My favorite bold colors are shades of red, blue, purple, and metallics, and I'm fond of dusty rose, gray, cream, dusky blue, buckskin/sandy/toffee brown, chocolate brown and coffee brown (wow, once I get thinking about it, I like a lot of brown  Tongue) for calmer colors. I'd like you to be as free and interpretive as you'd like, but keep them tasteful, please! Happy crafting!

Please include medium used and your location of the back. I like to look through and see all the great places my cards come from!

October 28th (My moms birthday, shes getting addicted to ATCs, she would love some as belated b-day gifts)
Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead
Black Friday
Macys Thanksgivng Day Parade
A Cornucopia of
Reindeer/Caribou
Mistletoe, Evergreens, and Holly
Nativity scene
(be free with this, I would love either traditional or wacky)
Norse mythology
Things with Wings
Creatures with Green Eyes
Blue hair
Headphones/Earbuds/Listening to music
Cross Country/Running
Carpe Diem
Your interpretation of this Quote

And though she be but little, she is fierce.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2012 09:39:35 AM »

I claim leather and lace for blue hair

4 claimed
1 sent
0 received

Hiya everyone! I'm Jill, I'm 29, and I live in Washington State, USA with my wonderful husband in a tiny apartment. I'm good with nudity and profanity, but please nothing political or religious. My favorite things to do are reading (mainly fantasy/sci-fi), cooking/baking/canning, playing video games with my husband (currently WoW), and crafting (duh!).

MY THEMES:
-Autumn
-Trees
-Mustaches/beards
-Fancy Animals
-Vintage
-People w/ Crowns
-Turkeys in Disguise
-Artist's Choice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2012 10:39:26 AM »

Audio to jillybeans for people with crowns

3 Claims / 0 Sent / 0 Received

I’m Audrey. I live in Ohio, USA.

My Themes:

- Queen of Spades (altered cards or your interpretation)
- (nouns) in Outer Space
- Evil Scientist
- Halloween
- Scary, Evil, Creepy
- Purple
- Moon
- Aliens (Generic Little Green/Grey Men)
- Skulls (creepy, cute, realistic, stylized, etc)

to leather and lace for blue hair
to sunnydawn for Miniature Scrapbook pages
to jillybeans for people with crowns
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012 12:17:08 PM by audio » THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2012 09:46:37 PM »

I claim audio for Queen of Spades - due Dec 6.

3 claims, 0 sent, 0 received

Im Jessica/psyche from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Big-time swapper, but not so much in the past year. I do pretty much any type of craft I can manage. Beyond crafting, I write books (still waiting for my big publishing deal Wink), sell fabulous teas, do research in psychology, and Im back in school full-time for my Masters of Social Work.

The only thing Im not so comfortable with is photos of dead people (photos of their actual bodies I mean not just people who were living when the photo was taken and are now dead) . . . Im always afraid they might haunt me.

THEMES!
- Travel
- Alphabet cards: P, Q, R, S, T, U, Y, or Z (and I do want P is for P____ type cards!)
- Girly Art (by that I mean [your?] art with girls/women as the focus see my Pinterest art board for examples:  http://pinterest.com/psyche13/art/)
- Canadiana
- The (British) Regency Era
- The Apocalypse or Afterwards
- Halloween
- Christmas
- Holidays other than Halloween or Christmas

- A Bucket List Item work internationally, volunteer in Africa; read the complete works of Shakespeare; become a polyglot(multilingual); be on TV; learn to scuba dive; visit every continent; visit every Canadian province/territory; get on Jeopardy; get a book published; get a Masters degree; have a (justified) Wikipedia article about me; see the New 7 Wonders; stay in a yurt/ an ice hotel or igloo; travel Route 66; walk the Cotswolds Way; keep chickens; make my own beer and/or wine  ** Note if you want to claim one of these, ask ThriftyLiving4U what she's made for me! She claimed me for a surprise one**

- One of My Sister's Bucket List Items (I'm thinking of a Christmas gift for her!) - Visit Arizona; Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter; Get a Cookbook Published; Discover Jewish Roots; Start a Tea Trailer  (she has already bought a trailer like this one: http://www.starling-travel.com/wp-content/uploads/Cute-Camping-Trailer-450x299.jpg)

(to mountains and clouds - your local coffee shop - Nov 21)
(to ThriftyLiving4U - Christmas - Nov 21)
(to me from ThriftyLiving4U - Bucket List item(surprise) - sent)
(to me from mountains and clouds - Volcano - sent)

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012 12:15:36 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Skrabadoo
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2012 10:52:39 AM »

I claim Psyche for Canadiana.

4/3/0

Hi I'm Skrabadoo from Ontario Canada.  I'm new to ATCs.  I'm not into blood, gore, or nudity.     I'm looking for things to spruce up my kids rooms.

My themes are

Mermaids
Woodland creatures (in khakis, olives, teals or yellow if possible for my littlest's room)
Pink
Christmas
World of Warcraft
Space or planets
Mushrooms
Old video games
Princesses
Moons
Rainbows
Star Wars Alphabet (vertical please)  all letters except J are available.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2012 11:40:33 AM »

I claim Skrabadoo for Christmas

3 Claims made
2 Sent
1 Received

Hi everyone, Im Amy, 38 years old and live in Alton IL.  Im not easily offended by anything so nudity and profanity are not only ok but encouraged. J  My favorite color is blue but I love all bright vivid colors.  The only things I really wouldnt enjoy is overly religious or political.

1.  Calendar  (I want to make an ATC calendar so I need all numbers, months, days and holidays except Halloween and December) I will update as these are made as to what I need.
2.  Famous Landmarks
3.  Gnomes
4.  Astrology (Im an Aries)/Tarot/ Metaphysical
5.  My first name  (AMY)
6.  Sons of Anarchy (can be character specific, something on the show, logo, etc) (My fave characters are Tig and Chibs.)
7.  Irish/Celtic Designs
8.  Naughty Words  (nothing is off limits here)
9.  Military/Patriotic
10.  Family Tree/Genealogy
11.  Something about where you live/your home town
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2012 01:44:56 AM »

I claim Plucky for Calendar OR naughty Words Wink

4 claimed
  0 sent
  0 received

Hello. My name is Jessica and I live in Southern California with my two girls and lovely husband. I like bright colors especially pink, green and orange as well as jewel tones and anything Black and White. I'm a romantic at heart, an Island surrounded by a sea of hard ass Zombie lovers T~T Yuck. I like beautiful things, cute things, well-made things, and things outside the realm of reality. I like bold designs and intricate patterns. I don't have a preference for mediums or directions for my ATC's ^^

Themes:

Wings
Manga/anime--> (Skip Beat, Hana to Akuma, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Princess Jellyfish, Vampire Knight, Seimaden)
Fantasy--> Creatures (mermaids, faeries, angels, witches, etc. Anything goes! ) 
Fairy tales--> (Hans Christian, Disney, Grimm, obscure etc.)
Princesses
MY Little Pony!!--> (either Friendship is Magic TV show OR the old ones. IDC! I LOVE IT ALL!)
Strong Women throughout History--> (Queen Elizabeth, Lady Godiva, Joan of Arc, Mary Magdalene, Pocahontas etc.)
Fave movies/TV shows ABC's--> http://pinterest.com/isikkahjai/movies-and-tv-shows-i-adore/
Celtic/Irish/Scottish anything!
Silhouettes (Black and White only please)
Orange Cats
Owls (all kinds!)
Under the Sea/Ocean theme (Penguins, clown fish, dolphins, polar bears, coral, shells, etc)
Ipod "I-(insert noun here)" --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/horsefiddlestar/451579461/
                                    --> http://mamdblueroom.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/irish.jpeg
                                    --> http://marshmallow-hime.deviantart.com/art/iStewie-71193063
                                    --> http://beta.photobucket.com/images/iDobby/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012 01:46:17 AM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2012 12:19:36 PM »

I claim IsikkahJai for owls.

4 claims, 2 sent, 0 received

Im Jessica/psyche from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Big-time swapper, but not so much in the past year. I do pretty much any type of craft I can manage. Beyond crafting, I write books (still waiting for my big publishing deal Wink), sell fabulous teas, do research in psychology, and Im back in school full-time for my Masters of Social Work.

The only thing Im not so comfortable with is photos of dead people (photos of their actual bodies I mean not just people who were living when the photo was taken and are now dead) . . . Im always afraid they might haunt me.

THEMES!
- Travel
- Alphabet cards: P, Q, R, S, T, U, Y, or Z (and I do want P is for P____ type cards!)
- Girly Art (by that I mean [your?] art with girls/women as the focus see my Pinterest art board for examples:  http://pinterest.com/psyche13/art/)
- Canadiana
- The (British) Regency Era
- The Apocalypse or Afterwards
- Halloween
- Christmas
- Holidays other than Halloween or Christmas

- A Bucket List Item work internationally, volunteer in Africa; read the complete works of Shakespeare; become a polyglot(multilingual); be on TV; learn to scuba dive; visit every continent; visit every Canadian province/territory; get on Jeopardy; get a book published; get a Masters degree; have a (justified) Wikipedia article about me; see the New 7 Wonders; stay in a yurt/ an ice hotel or igloo; travel Route 66; walk the Cotswolds Way; keep chickens; make my own beer and/or wine  ** Note if you want to claim one of these, ask ThriftyLiving4U what she's made for me! She claimed me for a surprise one**

- One of My Sister's Bucket List Items (I'm thinking of a Christmas gift for her!) - Visit Arizona; Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter; Get a Cookbook Published; Discover Jewish Roots; Start a Tea Trailer  (she has already bought a trailer like this one: http://www.starling-travel.com/wp-content/uploads/Cute-Camping-Trailer-450x299.jpg)

CLAIMS
(to IsikkahJai - Owls - due Dec 7)
(to me from Skrabadoo - Canadiana - due Dec 6)
(to audio - Queen of Spades - due Dec 6)
(to me from ThriftyLiving4U - Bucket List item(surprise) - sent)
(to mountains and clouds - your local coffee shop - sent)
(to me from mountains and clouds - Volcano - sent)

(to ThriftyLiving4U - Christmas - sent)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012 12:20:01 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Easy and Elegant Benedictine Finger Sandwiches Recipe
Sunday Morning Sausage Gravy Recipe
Crispy Bacon Topped Baked Beans Recipe
Extra Sloppy Joe Sandwich Recipe
Pimiento Cream Cheese Finger Sandwich Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...