A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
785 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Samhain Round 39 (SU 9-30 to 10-6, SO 10-29)  (Read 5360 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandykaye
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Just me!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012 11:03:32 AM »

Ok, without further ado...here is a beautiful dreamcatcher from thesillyseemstress!!!

This is just so perfect!!! I love the little charms, stones, feathers!! I love the organic-ness of this!

She also sent some pages for my BoS that show several different talismans dictated by the planets, sun and moon!

And if that wasn't enough, she sent some candy, a piece of hematite and a cute little cinnamon whisk!!!

Thanks so much Lisa!!! I feel my package to you wasn't nearly as special now...Sad I will have to send you a random gift sometime Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thesillyseemstress
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012 12:49:25 AM »

Im so glad you like it.. I love yours .. especially the skull.. you don't need to send me anything extra.. cuz I love what you made.. Im slow at posting picks.. sometimes I cant get them to load into my comp properly..
The dream catcher was a lot of fun to make .. the tree in my yard was glad to lend me its branches Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Witchhippie
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012 05:28:49 AM »

I love the dreancatcher. When i get home i am going to wists it. ;-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Melissaurus
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012 10:05:41 AM »

So here are the goodies I got from Andreann (aka Mamantattoo). She gave me such lovely things, I am so happy!!! So, without further ado, some pictures of the goodies (Andreann, if you have any more pictures, feel free to add them. I tried to get some good ones, but my camera is being such a bum, I got what I could out of it)

First up, all the goodies together. Included were a gathering apron (which I was going to get an action shot in, but it snowed the day I picked up the package) some felted acorns, some sewn baskets that nest inside each other, a wire-wrapped pentacle, some Samhain yarn that she she spun herself!!!, and the most AMAZING Ganesha doll!!!! Eep!

Is he not the most fantastic thing you've ever seen?! The needle-felted axe, flower and sweets are genius! He has quite the sense of humour, sitting on my altar. He's incredibly happy there!!

Here are the smaller things. Some needle felted acorns (so cute!! My mom's been eyeing them up since I got them) and the wire wrapped pentacle. And I had to get a picture of the notorious ''. I told Andreann that I loved how my name sounded french, and she laughed because she had put it in the letter she sent. Smiley

And another picture of Ganesha. He sits so well (although his pants like to come off...I don't know what to say about that...).

Thank you SO MUCH Andreann, I LOVE everything. I'm so happy I got you as my swap partner again, you're a joy to swap with!!

Oh! And here's a picture of my altar over the summer. I think a few of you can see some goodies you sent me up there! Smiley Just a little bit extra, since I know we all love looking at altars:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2012 04:42:52 PM »

Great stuff, folks! Love the hat, Betsy, and the jewelry. Those beads on the earrings are so perfect - it's amazing how much difference they make to the look of them.

Normally I think dreamcatchers are a bit unimaginative, but that's a brilliant one! I'd never get tired of looking at it!

And MamanT's Ganesha is adorable, even if he has trouble keeping his pants on!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MamanTattoo
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012 06:09:39 PM »

I'm happy I made you happy, Melissa! Crafting for you was so easy -totally headache-less, ahah!
Your last picture made me miss having a proper alter set... One day I'll find the perfect spot for it and show all the goodies I got from you guys!

That dream catcher is beautifull! It looks really thoughtfully made.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012 06:38:22 PM »

Those sun and moon pages are awesome.
Lovely crafts so far.

I hope someone posts about the next swap, on the facebook group so i won't miss it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012 07:58:32 PM »

Love everything!!! I'll post the camera pics I have tomorrow. My husband had to work on our server.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012 06:18:53 AM »

Question:

I want one of those larger candles that have been engraved with any Pagan sign sketched into it. However, I can't seem to make them look correct. I have seen several in the different WWP swap. I can't imagine that they are hard to make. Can someone tell me how they make them?

Thanks, J
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
MamanTattoo
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012 09:53:29 AM »

For the one I send the Melissa (the yellow with the Deer) I used a kitchen knife. I don't really know how to explain how I did, though...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn about Reciprocity
Learn about the Range of Available Lenses - part 1
How to use the AV Mode on Your dSLR
Learn about Depth of Field
Basic Photography Lighting Setups Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...