A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pendant Swap Round 4 Signups- 10/24-11/7 Send Out- 12/4  (Read 6683 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MsZombieElvis
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012 03:10:04 PM »

I've never swapped, but I am really cool people! Smiley I send you a pm... hope you can use me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't Panic"
gala_apples
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012 10:50:32 PM »

We now have four people. Still not one full group, but better than just me and Dr. Craft basically private swapping. Maybe we'll even get two more before the signups end  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
pjr107
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012 06:00:58 AM »

So is it really bad if i buy supplies for swap then sign up?  JoAnn's had this great deal on jewelry making supplies at 30% off plus their 25% off everything coupon (today is the last day!) so I grabbed some necklaces Smiley

Hopefully I'll be in this swap Smiley
-PJ
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dr. Craft
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012 07:41:03 AM »

Well, can't be that you bought more than most of us already seem to have in our stashes. (Everyone keeps talking about home much they've got at home). Anyhow, we need more people so I'm sure everyone is glad you found a sale.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2012 02:30:56 PM »

I'm still hoping I get my feedback reversed before sign ups end for this swap. I SO want to pre-craft but I'm afraid it'll be for nothing  Sad Then again.....I'll have extras to send for other swaps, just in case  Grin Hmmmm...... I think i'll allow myself to brainstorm Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjr107
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012 06:06:58 PM »

Well, can't be that you bought more than most of us already seem to have in our stashes. (Everyone keeps talking about home much they've got at home). Anyhow, we need more people so I'm sure everyone is glad you found a sale.

Yeah, I'm one of those people who do have a lot in my stash but I'm so disorganized that I can never find it when I need it.  Just put it to good use later in round 5 Smiley

-PJ
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aheartofglass
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012 08:44:42 PM »

Sent my questionnaire in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
Dr. Craft
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012 05:02:37 AM »

Is it possible for all participants to vote to allow IssikahJai (sorry if I misspelled) in since she has such a long string of positive swaps and is just waiting on a late sent international package? Alternatively, could we vote to delay the closing date. (Everyone in my first swap agreed to delay the technical closing date by a few days so that I could join since I had two days until I was swap eligible, too new to the site).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjr107
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012 07:10:54 AM »

Is it possible for all participants to vote to allow IssikahJai (sorry if I misspelled) in since she has such a long string of positive swaps and is just waiting on a late sent international package? Alternatively, could we vote to delay the closing date. (Everyone in my first swap agreed to delay the technical closing date by a few days so that I could join since I had two days until I was swap eligible, too new to the site).

Delaying the close date so someone can join would be fine with me! 
-PJ
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blackabbey
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2012 07:17:56 AM »

Delaying the close date so someone can join would be fine with me! 
-PJ

As much as I love this idea, it may count me out of the swap. I am expecting my first child at the start of december, so need to have all partner details and all items sent well in advance of this, just in case bubs decides to come early :S
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What Sports Cards Should I Collect
Maintaining, Protecting and Displaying Your Sports Card Collection
Selling a Vintage Sports Card Collection
Determining the Value of a Vintage Sports Card Collection
How to Play a Math Building Card Game
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...