Swap name: Dia De Los Muertos Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: hgddm
Sign-up date range: 10/23 - 10/30
Date to send item by: 11/22
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This will be a 4 point swap, with the requirement to make at least one medium or large item. You are welcome to do more/spoil your partner, but please discuss it with them first! Please also try and post in the thread at least once a week to keep us updated on your progress, and make sure to send me a PM when you send and receive and in the event of any delays in sending/problems/etc!
DIA DE LOS MUERTOS!
-Large = 3 points
-Medium = 2 points
-Small = 1 point
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address as it appears on an envelope including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you live in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, do you understand that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, do you understand that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your house? Dogs, cats, smoking, etc.
What are your favorite crafts to do?
What are your favorite types of items to receive?
Least favorite colors/patterns/styles:
Anything you would absolutely love to have? (no guarantees
Anything you absolutely do NOT want to receive?
If we end up with an odd number of swappers, would you be willing to participate in a
Please add links to your wist, Pinterest, Etsy favorites/etc. here:
Anything else you want your partner/organizer to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO hgddm
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
13. Bunnie Boo