I have been busy sewing, and decided to take pix of all my new sewing projects
To start off:
1. Stretchy Knit dress with gathering at front - very flattering, and easy to make. I enjoy wearing it out, and can easily wear a belt with it for an extra oooophhh of something good!
2. Dip Dye Skirt - this was lots of fun to make. I had this awesome black and white fabric like beetle juice, and dip dyed it in black (but only dyed to grey I dunnooo), and added an elastic waistband.
3. Another fun elastic waist skirt, this one is in a black and white print. I lined it with a white fabric under it as it was semi sheer. If you view my other posts you'll see a black version of it, plaid version and tulle version.
4. Speaking of versions - the plaid version. What I love most with elastic waist skirts is, if you happen to eat, or eat too much super comfortable. No waistband skirt digging into my gut!!http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=555648&ppuser=192442
5. Wrap dress in recycled fabrics and ribbon
6. Draped black skirt with two layers of fabric
7. Polka Dot Skirt with tulle - a stretchy knit fabric with draped tulle on it, loved making this one
8. 2 layer maxi skirt, with a mini skirt under it and a long sheer black skirt (no peekaboos)