A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 299,121
Currently Running With Scissors:
697 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anime/ Manga Swap 7 (Signups through Oct 25, SO Nov 30)  (Read 10684 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftergirly
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012 10:11:53 AM »

Will send questionnaire once i get 15 posts Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RikaHeart
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012 11:39:05 AM »

RikaHeart! We'll love to have you! Signups end in 3 days folk! Fill up the questionnaire quick Wink
And thanks to IsikkahJai for reminding me about the In-progress feedback... Exams really get on the nerves right?
I now understand why PhD is reffered to as "permanent Head damage".
Coming back to the swap, this looks to be a small swap! That will keep things easy and intimate Grin We're all anime crazy here, let's get some talk going on ^_^

I'm sold! I'm sending in! XD I hope to get home in November to get to my fabrics. I been making Hoopas for all the Swap I been in xD!  Does Kingdom Heart count as Manga? * Stuff Riku in her closet and whispers "Stay in there, sexy!*   

Oh! No one would ever believe this! But I Found something on Amazon!

Kingdom Hearts Body Pillow! http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51zJ2AL8DkL._SY450_.jpg 

Riku on one side, Sora on the other and believe me. I'll be clinging to Riku side xD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012 05:39:04 PM »

A riku pillow?? *drools a bit* OMG A tsuruga ren pillow!! GENIUS! I wonder if the hubby would object to having Ren sleeping between us XD

gotgrey, I JUST saw Spirited Away recently! It was a lot less "child friendly" than I thought it was O__O Good thing my kids didn't understand most of it when we watched it  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dfabbric

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2012 09:26:41 PM »

I'll join if anyone else is interested in, "Spirited Away".  That's the only anime I really know.  That being said, I know that's what I would like to receive, and that's what I could craft best, because that's what I know best. 

What I love about the manga swap is people tell you what they like and you get read and learn about new and different manga/anime. Last swap I got a partner, then we switched partners, but I had already started reading death note online and I loved it. Also my partner watched skip beat anime online and really liked it as well. Sometimes it's hard, other times your like "Where have you been all my life, Tsuruga Ren", lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012 08:39:26 AM »

I'll join if anyone else is interested in, "Spirited Away".  That's the only anime I really know.  That being said, I know that's what I would like to receive, and that's what I could craft best, because that's what I know best. 

What I love about the manga swap is people tell you what they like and you get read and learn about new and different manga/anime. Last swap I got a partner, then we switched partners, but I had already started reading death note online and I loved it. Also my partner watched skip beat anime online and really liked it as well. Sometimes it's hard, other times your like "Where have you been all my life, Tsuruga Ren", lol.

I don't watch a lot of TV.  1 hour a week.  The only show I watch is, "Once Upon a Time".  I don't watch a lot of movies either.  I'm either: A. cleaning house or B. crafting in my craft room.  I really, really loved, "Spirite Away".  I agree, it's not a child friendly movie.  I wish Haku was real.  He could come and live at my house.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aryante

Wait for it...that's right keep waiting

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012 11:41:48 AM »

I wanna sign up Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tsuki_Tsubasa
~*Meow*~

Resident book worm..... X3

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012 07:28:45 PM »

It's been years since I've been on the site, I think this will be a good way to get back into it. ♥ ^^ I hope to maybe make some new friends with this swap.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde
Tsuki_Tsubasa
~*Meow*~

Resident book worm..... X3

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012 02:09:43 PM »

What anime is everyone watching right now? Current or old?

I'm watching:
Kamisama Hajimemashita
ToraDora!
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Those 2 are my top watches at the moment. Currently I have over a dozen that I'm in the middle of. XD lol Though I'm binge watching them one at a time for anything that's not current. lol I also just found and joined anime list. LOVE that site! *__* I'm slowly adding anime I've watched and will soon be starting on my manga list. ♥ It will be nice to be able to keep track of it. Is anyone else a member there?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2012 06:17:22 PM »

Not me but I probably will be soon Wink

I've actually not been watching anime lately. The last one I watched completely was Princess jellyfish (Kuragehime). I've been keeping tabs on Gakuen Alice and Skip Beat through Mangafox and mangareader but really have only been reading one shots or short 1 volume ones to keep the edge off  Cheesy
 I don't really like Live-Action manga/anime adaptations  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2012 07:56:10 PM »

A riku pillow?? *drools a bit* OMG A tsuruga ren pillow!! GENIUS! I wonder if the hubby would object to having Ren sleeping between us XD

gotgrey, I JUST saw Spirited Away recently! It was a lot less "child friendly" than I thought it was O__O Good thing my kids didn't understand most of it when we watched it  Cheesy

Hehe I want a Riku Pillow! Just to snuggle! xD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Easy Framing Tips
How to Arrange Flowers Like a Pro
Creative Baby Shower Card Styles
All That Glitters: The History of Shiny Things
How to Crochet a Basket Weave Stitch
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...