A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,856
Currently Running With Scissors:
803 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini 12 days of christmas 2012 gallery  (Read 7821 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missmoppet
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012 03:59:54 PM »

Here's a group shot of my crafty goodies from cursive queen!  Whoo!  So, excited!

Day #1:  Wall art!  Whoo!  Sorry about the flash in the glass.  When i took the picture without the flash-it was too dark.  Oh...now where should I hang it......

Day #2:  Dry Erase paint chip calendar!  This will be hung in our homeschool/craft room.  Its perfect!  I wrote in some of each so ya'll could see how it would look.  Ive had this on my pinterest for awhile as I thought it was a neat use of paint chips and super usefull.  Smiley

Day# 3  Sock monkey kit!  This is so cool-I never knew these exsisted!  Its a holiday one too.  He will be a great addition to my sock monkey collection.

Day# 4  Two sets of bamboo dpns.  I just love bamboo needles.  They're not as slippery as the metal ones which makes it so much easier to knit.

Day# 5.  Always water color painting.  No explaination is needed-if your a harry potter fan like me, you will totally understand the awesomeness of this.  Smiley

Day# 6 Potter mugs.  What a perfect way to enjoy a cup of coffee.  

Day# 7 kindle case and candy.  Smiley  Ive shared the candy with my dear hubby.  Yes, im nice like that.  LOL

Day# 9 Pillow case.  Ive always loved these, but lacked the patience to make one.

Day# 10 Harry potter pugtronus!  Oh my!  This is beyound awesome.  Even dear hubby said how awesome it was especially since its  a 'pug'tronus because i love pugs so much.  Smiley  

Day# 11  Leg warmers.  These are so incredibly warm, cozy and the perfect fit.  

Day# 12 Super mario wall art.  The kiddo opened these and immediantly loved them-so they now reside in his room on his wall of video game art.  Thanks so much cursive queen for all the gifts.  I hope you like your goodies as much as i love mine!  

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012 07:53:21 PM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012 04:28:03 PM »

I received from my partner, texscrapper, today!

Unfortunately, we do not have our tree up yet, or our menorah even.  So I am leaving the gifts in the box till we do.

But I can explain the box!  Grin  Cube shaped, brown.... Grin Grin  (I know, I'm a smart alec!)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012 01:42:51 PM by Miss Barbara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eiseldora
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2012 08:38:19 PM »

I got my box from

Everything under my sad tree

Day 1 A Snowflake Wreath

Day 2 A tea Wallet  Shocked!

Day 3 A fuzzy Red Scarf ala The Night Circus

Day 4 A portable Sewing Kit- I stole the bag to hold my Audiobooks on my current trip (It holds 9 Playaways and batteries and still zips.

Day 5 - 4 Drawstring Pouches (small)

Day 6 - Paper Weights for Holding Patterns

Day 7 - A boxy bag for bath supplies

Day 8 - 4 Large drawstring bags

Day 9 - A heavy-duty Book carrying bag

Day 10 - A Cat bed and pillow cases

Guess which one of these items my cats loved to sleep on... See image for answer Cheesy

Day 11 - Over the Shoulder Bag

Day 12 - Duvet Cover

Thank you for everything
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012 03:48:17 PM by Eiseldora » THIS ROCKS   Logged
margiej
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2012 09:10:52 PM »

this is for Me!
 Love, love , love day one and day 2 gifts!!  Adorable owl, fairly lovely Fairy Calendar, and  Goodies Galore!!!  Thank you Quaggy!!!!!!!
The little ceramic village is just adorable, and so detailed!  I dont know how you got those tiny features and details painted.  And I'm glad to remember the ton of extras you had tucked away in the box with

the tiny owl (who is so cute I just can't get enough of looking at him!!!!

Day 4 is this wonderful scarf, that is warm fleece on one side and pieced fabric on the other (Love It!!!!who else would have so many patterns of fabric with purple in them???)  Absolutely adorable, and it has Fringe!!!!!      Still admiring my Owl, too.  Its just so CUTE!  Quaggy, you have a fabulous
imagination and TALENT!!!
Day 5;  What an adorable little owl purse!!!  Absolutely so, so cute!!!  Love it!!  I'll have to try to figure out how to make this one!  
Day 6:  I opened today's gift and I was absolutely floored!!!  I have never received such a nice gift before!!!   a brush roll with probably 2 dozen brushes, an l8 color set of tube water color paints, and 2 canvases!!!!!  I am so excited!!!  I'm a lousy artist I know, but I will have so much fun using this set and trying to paint something (maybe I'll end up famous like Grandma Moses was!!  could happen..)  Anyway, THANK YOU QUAGGY!!!!!  I Love it!!!
Day 7:  the prettiest gypsy lanturn ever!  (ok, Why can't I spell that?Huh) I Love it!!  Quaggy makes the greatest gifts!!  She has the best imagination and talent!!  
day 8 and 9:  "pixie shoe" with flower topped pencils, absolutely the cutest!!!! Day 9 was a lamp, with the shade decorated with colorful jewels and  colorful "tapestry" ribbon, it's just beautiful!!!!!  My apartment is so dark, it will be on every nite!!!!  I just am wiped out with all these wonderful gifts Quaggy!

Tried to comment earlier today, but I was on a strange computer and couldn't seem to type!!!  Opened days 10, ll and 12 this morning and was so delighted!!!  Everything was so wonderful!!   Grin Grin  I practically had to battle my daughter and grandaughter over the gypsy pillow which is just so pretty!!!  Even my grandson admired the fairy house and the plaque key holder with the fairy door and he is a tough audience!!  I am so tickled with everything Quaggy made me for this swap!!  She is just so talented!!!!!!!!  Thank you Quaggy a million times!!!  I loved it all and had so much fun!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012 08:32:43 PM by margiej » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/margiej
Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
gigglygirl

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gigglygirl/

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2012 09:49:47 PM »

Hello! My items are from Purplepaisley. Thank you partner and Happy holidays!

Day 12: two decorative glass snowman lit with flickering foe voltive candles--Aren't these cute and very festive!

Day 11: a lit wreath with ribbon angels. (NOT PICTURED because I messed up and forgot to snap a pic!)
Day 10: a set of four placemats. I pressed and starched these and they are now on our kitchen table.
Day 9: a lovely apron--very well done Purplepaisley!

Day 8:  A hoodie scart combo that my partner calls a snoodle?! Very fun and it doesn't totally trash your hair like a stocking cap. I wore it during our first big Minnesota snowstorm. Thank you!

Day 7: Mug rugs--which my children have stolen for their tea parties!

Day 6: Decorative sewn garland

Day 5: ribbon angels

Day 3 & 4: ornaments for my kids!

Day 2: a cupcake pillow for my daughter and an airplane pillow for my son.

Day 1: stuff for my pup, Milo Smiley

« Last Edit: December 26, 2012 07:25:57 AM by gigglygirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
adrienne_bowers
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012 06:21:52 AM »

My gallery parking spot  

my first package received from Rita!  Looks so tempting!!

Rita has blown me away with her crafting thus far, I can't even imagine being half as talented as she is with sewing and crocheting!
Here is fabulous day 1- amazing vintage image coasters!!!

Day2- an amazing penguin crochet beanie!!

Day 3- Some awesome vintage image ornaments that will stay up year round and an adorable crochet snowman ornament!

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012 05:58:59 AM by adrienne_bowers » THIS ROCKS   Logged

misskohaku
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2012 12:50:46 AM »

Day 1:
Two crochet flower hair pins and a crochet headband!

Funny story: Someone pulled the fire alarm this morning (the last day of finals) and I grabbed the package before I left. Outside it was pretty windy, so as soon as I opened the package I immediately put the headband on and didn't take it off all day.

Day 2:
A set of sparkly golden snowflake ornaments! Picture MIA right now as room is slightly messy...

Day 3:
Snowflake magnets straight from my pinterest! Already on my fridge!

Day 4:
YARN! I love these colors!

Day 5:
My initial on a hoopla. My initial is made out of cork with fancy words on it!

Day 6:
A steampunk mugrug!

Day 7:
A poly clay version of the 10th Doctor's sonic screwdriver...

in pen form!

I love the glittery bits!

Day 8:
A notebook!

Day 9:
A gorgeous firefly/serenity painting!

Day 10:
A steampunk recipe box!

Day 11:
A gift certificate to my local yarn store! No pic since it's a piece of paper...

Day 12:
An awesome tardis pen holder! (Or at least that's what I'll be using it as!)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012 06:19:28 PM by misskohaku » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Breegy

Craft On!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012 11:36:07 AM »

Day 1: An earcuff in a little paper trap container!

Day 2: A crocheted riceball for my daughter. =)

Day 3: A tulle tu-tu skirt for my daughter. She looooves it, but refused to let me take a real picture of her in it.
( I opened a day early, as I won't be home all day tomorrow)

Edit: another picture of the tutu.

Day 4: A fabric pen and Hawaii magnet! (I collect magnets from different places)

Day 5: An adorable tote that I will be using as a way to carry around my crochet projects. ^.^

Day 6: A slouchy hat, and a warm one! This will get me through our pending bitter cold winter. =)

Day 7: A Hoopla with a quote from Firefly! (I have an unhealthy obsession with that tv show)

Day 8: A Penny Christmas hat!! I've wanted one of these for a while, and I was too lazy to crochet one myself. See: Big Bang Theory - The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

Day 9: A "Sewing by hand" book and a sewing kit!

I cannot get that picture to go upright, so hopefully you get the idea. haha

Day 10: Hand dyed yarn from hawaii!

Day 11: A very roomy purse/tote (it's very large)!

Day 12: A JEDI ROBE! (as i am using a phone for these photos, it was incredibly difficult to take a photo of this)

Thanks so much, misskohaku!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012 03:04:40 PM by Breegy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

raewolo
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012 11:07:47 AM »

Finally I have my camera issues sorted out and can post photos!! Thank you Eiseldora!!!!
Thanks a million for everything!!!

Day Twelve:

A yellow leather clutch lined with yellow lace, ribbons, trims, and not pictured a bag full of zippers!

Day Eleven:

A book binding and making kit with tons of cute papers

Day Ten:

A kit to learn how to felt

Day Nine:

A crochet kit, and I'm not sure what the tins and masher thing are for, but then again I don't know how to crochet so I might be missing something lol Smiley

Day Eight:

A fat stack of fabrics, embroidery patterns and thread, and a Mood bag like on Project Runway!!

Day Seven:

A very pretty purple knitted scarf

Day Six:

A kit to make some fancy keys like the ones on my Pinterest

Day Five:

A make your own chalkboard paint kit...I have to admit that this is only half of the kit, because I used the other half already...I got too excited about it! lol

Day Four:

A make at home cleaning supply recipe book with homemade laundry soap and a knitted washcloth.

Day Three:

A bunch of pretty hair accessories.

Day Two:

Mr. and Mrs. pillowcases from my Pinterest...and here's one with my new kitten on them because she's nosy Wink

Day One:

Two mugs coated in chalkboard paint and some tea.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012 11:57:41 AM by raewolo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alliekat914

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012 05:02:36 PM »

Reserved for Alliekat914

Day 1: awesome crafted star ornament with crazy embroidery and bead work.

Day 2: Yummy candy. Bag of Sweedish Fish, Fuzzy Peaches and Sweedish Berries.

Day 3: Adorable toy for my dog.

Day 4: Cool felted cup cozy.

Day 5: Really pretty handmade ornament with nice embroidery work.

Day 6: Awesome Star Wars ornament!

Day 7: Tons of scrapbook paper and stickers. This will get well used...

Day 8: Awesome Dr. Who t-shirt. My sister is going to be really jealous.

Day 9: Lots of cross stitch stuff, including a book of mini things to make and Sugar Skulls Cross Stitch patterns. Looking forward to making some...

Day 10: Adorable polar bear ornaments.I love polar bears!!!

Day 11: Awesome My Little Pony t-shirts and ornaments for my nieces Sophie and Lily. They LOVED them...

Fluttershy for Sophie

Rarity for Lily

Day 12: Gorgeous home made satchel bag that I am definitely going to be using.

Thanks to my awesome partner for my amazing gifts!!! Smiley
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012 05:28:44 PM by Alliekat914 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Nutella Cupcakes
How to Make Ginger Streusel Pumpkin Pie
Producing a Candy Cane Mint
How to Make Decorated Halloween Cake Pops
How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Squares
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...