A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,599
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini 12 days of christmas 2012 gallery  (Read 8638 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: October 16, 2012 10:19:32 AM »

Attention:
You may go ahead and make one post in the thread.  That will be your gallery for this swap.  Simply edit it to add the pictures and description of your presents.  If your partner is posting photos for you, please still make your one post that way you can comment about what presents you recieved.  Other then that please do not start posting comments or chatting until it is time to post photos of our presents.

Mini 12 Days Of Christmas 2011 Gallery

green-you sent
blue-your package has been recieved
purple-done and feedback given
red-contact me immediantly

PARTNERS-WHOO!

1.  cherry_blossom55 ~ pearljam94
2.  marjiej ~ quaggy
3. mama24boyz ~ crazy4bags
4.  Eiseldora ~ raewolo
5.  gotgrey ~ Helena Puck
6.  Alliekat914 ~ smashu
7.  Thimbles71 ~ Adrienne Bowers
8.  Gigglygirl ~ PurplePaisley
9.  Miss Barara ~ texscrapper
10. cursive_queen ~ missmoppet
11. misskohaku ~ Breegy
12. Mountains and Clouds ~ redstar13
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012 08:05:43 AM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012 10:40:52 AM »

reserved for mama24boyz' mini gallery!!!!

OK, I didn't get a shot of everything still wrapped, but crazy4bags wrapped it all up so prettily!!!

Day 12, I got some cute yarn ornaments for the tree and the kids each got a goodie!!
Ethans

Liam and Aidans AWESOME hoops!!!  (they were fighting over them until I told them I'm hanging them up in their room!! lol)

Quentons duct tape wallet

Daysies adorable newsboy hat!!!

and my cute ornaments (I also found a cup one later  Roll Eyes )

Day 11, these awesome cookie earrings, they're polymer clay and they look delicious!!!!

Day 10, both me and Daysie got matching headbands.  And they are beautiful!!

Day 9, A YARN ORNAMENT!!!!  So cute!!!

Day 8, An "M" mug with some yummy Tazo tea

Day 7, some fabric to play with

Day 6, I LOVE chainmaille!!!  And this bracelet and earrings set is amazing!!!

Day 5, ANOTHER chainmaille bracelet and earring set!!! I LOVE LOVE both of these sets!!!

Day 4, A paper pad, some emery boards, some chocolate bars that I have hidden  Grin and not pictured cuz its already in use, some yummy smelling candy cane soap!!

Day 3, an embroidery kit!!!

Day 2, A FULL SIZE APRON!!!!  SO NICCEEEEE, I'm gonna use it tomorrow for my holiday baking!!!

Day 1!!!  Awesome unpaper towels!!!!  They all snap together and can go on a roll nicely!!

Thanks so much crazy4bags!!!  We loved this swap!!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012 10:16:58 AM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012 11:12:23 AM »

I've started opening- yay!!
Day 1

The cutest little countdown easel!!

Day 2

it's a bracelet with jingle bells!!

Day 3

the cutest little wire tree!

Day 4

Day 5

A Stamp!!

Day 6

Day 7

Super cute felt ornaments

Day 8

a felted christmas garland!!

Day 9

a skele birdie! It is a much lovelier color than this image shows. I LOVE IT!!

Day 10

a kit to make my own stamp! How freaking cool! Now what to make.... hmmmm

Day 11

a beautiful hand stitched christmas bunting!

Day 12

Skull pillows!!! Freaking AWESOME!!

Thank you Sara!! You are awesome!!!
So sorry it took forever to post pictures. I took them as I went along, then couldn't find them! sheesh!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012 09:21:04 PM by redstar13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012 11:27:17 AM »

Day 1

Pretty hand made Christmas cards
Day 2

Amazing artwork for my oh! He loves it:)
Day 3
great pattern weights for my mom!

Day 4 - lumpy space princess ornament and tshirt!

Day 5 - heating pad. I opened this on the perfect day I needed it!

Day 6 - amazing Lemongrab "I find you acceptable" t-shirt

Day 7 - All kinds of awesome Nightmare Before Christmas things!! I haven't even seen any of this stuff before. The mug has a 3D Sally on it!

Day 8 - Chibi Adventure Time ornaments! Our tree looks so awesome with them hanging on it Smiley

Day 9 - Picnic rolls, one side holds cutlery and she actually included plastic forks and knives, and the other side is a placemat! So awesome Cheesy

Day 10 - Wish necklace!

Day 11 - embroidery and plushy supplies! This is great, can't wait to use it all  :-)

Day 12 - amazingggggggg picnic blanket with waterproof backing. It has ties so it can roll up and be stored too! This is so lovely, I squeed when I opened it! It matches the placemats that my partner made too.

I can't wait for it to be summer so we can use the picnic stuff and our christmas tree is super Adventure Time themed with all your great ornaments!! Thank you so much for an awesome swap! I love everything you made for me and my family.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012 02:04:09 PM by smashu » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012 12:01:15 PM »

Here's a sneak peak at my box-o-fun from Redstar13!!!

Eeeep! can't wait!

Here we go!
DAY 1!  Today is going to be a marathon at school ending with our big middle school winter concert, so I opened day 1 right away!

(First, I just want to point out that each of the gifts is wrapped with adorable ribbon! and they're all different!)

It's a reindeer air freshener!  YAY!! This is going in my car right away!  Thanks, redstar!

Day 2:
A lovely smelling candle-- oops! The votive cup broke a little bit in transit, but I'll find something else to stick it in!

Day 3:

A Lovely little foam snowman ornament!

Day 4:
Some snazzy Christmasy towels!

Day 5:

A cute hairclip and comb!

Day 6:

A lovely door hanging. Love it!

Day 7:
Some yummy cinnamon stick ornaments!

Day 8:
Some more cute hair clips! Yay!

Day 9:
Glittery flute glasses!  Love them!

Day 10:
Some colorful Art Markers!  Can't wait to use these!

Day 11!

Day 12!
Mele Kalikimaka!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012 07:49:27 AM by Mountains and Clouds » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
Thimbles71

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012 12:08:58 PM »

Goodness gracious, I've been such a slacker on posting!!  My apologies to Adrienne, especially, who really put together a lovely, lovely package.  But, without further ado, the remaining days!!

Day 12!
And lastly, today a really fun blue jean rag throw!

Day 11!
Snazzy amigurumi pattern book and kit!

Day 10!
Lovely felt stocking, stuffed with hot chocolate (yum!), a cross stitch snowman and some soap.  So fun.  Smiley

Day 9!
Super, super cute warm and fuzzy hat today!  I love it so!  

Day 8!
Yay!  I really love this daily present thing.  Grin  So, today, I got two bars of soap in their own special casing - I'm sure it has a proper name that escapes me, but it's like an exfoliating, scrubby thing over the soap.  And they smell so good!

Day 7!
Really snazzy ornament today!

Day 6!
Oops!  Forgot to post yesterday!  I opened this great set of Christmas coasters.  Smiley  One is sitting under my coffee cup right this very minute.

Day 5!
I opened a great scrubby/wash cloth today!  I'm always making scrubbies for other and rarely take the time to make one for myself, so this was extra special.  Smiley  It has a really great texture for exfoliating.

Day 4!

Today, my present was a really lovely vintage oven mitt.  I love the dot pattern.  Smiley

Day 3!

Heart-shaped ice cube trays!  I love them!  I will likely not use them for ice cubes, but they'll be great for candy molds.  Yay!

Day 2!

A tangerine lotion bar - it smells super yummy.  

Day 1!  YAY!

Lovely, lovely necklace:

Christmas Goodies! My lovely packages from Adrienne.  

« Last Edit: December 27, 2012 10:00:24 AM by Thimbles71 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cursive_queen
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012 01:36:50 PM »

My Spot Smiley
Everything wrapped nicely

Day 1- Han Solo in Carbonite ornaments!  - hubby loved them.  I'm going to have go find my ornament hooks and put these on the tree

Day 2 X-wing ornaments

Day 3 R2D2 Ornaments!  I"m going to have such a fun tree

Day 4 - Darth Vader ornaments

Day 5 - stormtrooper ornaments!

Day 6 - Pixar Paintings for my eldest stepdaughter.  She's majoring in animation, so I think she'll really appreciate these (She won't be here til after Christmas, so I opened them )  They have a neat texture to them too

Day 7 - lego men ornaments!  They look molded and painted like the other cool ornaments.  Also some reeces pieces

Day 8 - an I (heart) tea mug filled with Candies.  It has a neat crackle glaze, but I couldn't get it to photograph.  Also a little incense set with really nice scents

Day 9 Star Wars Soaps and 3 lovely crochet Pokeballs for my younger

Day 10 - More awesome star wars soaps, a Japanese(?) felt craft book and a dog knitting book

Day 11 - A Doctor WHO logo Shirt for me and a cool yoda shirt for the Husbot

Day 12 - Knitting book, Star Wars mugs with Cocoa (we have some other ones from previous christmas, so these will go great), a star wars pillow case!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012 07:18:29 PM by cursive_queen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012 03:05:13 PM »

DAY 12
Just look at my cut stuffed owl!  He is the Hoot!!!!I love the color, shape size he is super cute.  I  have plans to use him as a door stop!!!!  Thank you so much Marigie for such a fantastic swap!!!

DAY 11
Today was a gift for my office.  This is super cute and usable.  Just look!!! All three buses are appliqued and are pockets.  I showed an eye glass case in the top bus.  I love the blue fabric as a background and have plans for a wall at wok in my office.  So excited to get school bus themed items!!!!

DAY 10
Love love love my gift today!!!  I am always needing totes and this one is fantastic!  I love the fall colors, the size, the pocket and inside lining!  So sturdy and durable!!! The size is great for projects on the go or stuff I tote to and from work!

DAY 9
A little behind posting, but here goes!!!  Day 9 was the cutest neck roll pillow!  Perfect for lying in bed reading!  I love the colors of the fabric.  This will also serve as a traveling companion when heading to the lake.

DAY 8
Today Margie sent me two towels to attach to my oven.  The color is perfect and I love love love the peace fabric she used for the top.  Their new home my oven door is happy!!!!  I got some of these in the other Christmas swap but those where perfect for my trailer at the lake so I am super excited to have some for the house here.  

DAY 7
My package from Margie contained 2 cute mug rugs or hot pads.  The one with the mug is my favorite, I think because of the color.  The pieced one will have a new home in my den on the desk.  Both will be used as these little guys have become a new favorite thing for me to collect!  Mug Rugs!!!

DAY 6
Todays gift from Margie was a cute sewn bowl!  Margie shared everyone that saw the bowl thought it was a hat!  Duh the flower would be upside down if it was a hat!  This will adorn my desk at work come spring as a candy bowl!!!!!  Margie also sent some cute glittery magnet clothespins adorned with butterflys, they are clipped on the bowl.

DAY 5
Today Margie sent me a much needed plastic bag organizer!  Here it is hanging on it's new home the Pantry door knob.  Rick rack adorns the bottom hole!

DAY 4
Oh my Margie, must be physic how else would she know I can really, really, really, use this label maker. So excited to put it to use!  (Thank You)  and she also sent along a cute sewn zippered pouch.  totally awesome!  I think I will store extra rolls of tape for my new label maker inside, but then again I see so many possible uses for it!  The sewing is fantastic!!!! Just look at the inside lining!!!!

DAY 3
Margie sent me a vintage crocheted doily in my kitchen colors aqua and white.  I love this it made my day!!!!   She also sent 4 bookmarks as I am an avid reader!  I love these my favorite is the yellow one!!!!!

DAY 2
Todays gift forced me to get my butt in gear and get my tree out of the attic!  8 cute felt stocking ornaments that look adorable on my tree!!!

DAY 1
Margiej sent me my favorite candy a big bag of twizzlers and some vanilla oil!!  Yummy!!!!!

So enticing!!!  Here's my loot from margiej!!!! It smelt so gooooddd! See the cinnamon sticks wrapped with red ribbon?  Come on opening days!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012 08:26:46 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012 03:09:43 PM »

DAY 12
I had so much fun with the clay on the fairy house that I decided to also make a fairy door key holder.  I started with a wood plaque, painted it and applied crackle paint then the top color to get a bark like finish.  I cut the leaves from shades of green clay and after backed antiqued them with gold paint. Glued them to the wood and added silver leaf charms.  The door was adorned with small clay handle and hinges. with a charm added.  I then added the hook and made a felt mushroom keychain!! Added moss to the bottom with glue.

DAY 11
Margie like fairy's so why not send her a fairy house.  I loved making this and how it turned out.  I used a clay pot as the foundation and created a fairy house out of polymer oven bake clay, embellished it with a few seed beads and some moss glued to the rim and now the wee fairies have a new home.  Clock hands for the hindges and a little glass bead for the door knob.

DAY 10
Decided this was as close to a gypsy pillow as I could get!!!!!

DAY 9
Ooops I forgot to take a picture of the item for today!  I purchased a lamp and covered it with the same fabric that I used for the pillow for day 10. I attached the same gems around the entire shade and then added the trim to the bottom of the shade that is around the edge of the pilllow!!!!

DAY 8
This is the ugly item I found at Goodwill!  It screamed gift for Margie when I saw it.  The Pixie Boot is made from ceramic and Marjie like fairy's and such so I knew that this would be perfect for her.  I wanted to make it something useful so I dug around in my supplies and found some cute polka dot pencils.  Love making stuff from felt and decided to make mushroom Pencil toppers to stick to the theme on the pixie boot!

DAY 7
Todays gift to Margie was a hanging lantern candle holder.  I spray painted it purple and then strung beads on wire to give it a gypsy feeling!  Ribbon was added to the top and bottom with glue!

DAY 6
Today I sent Margie a gift to keep her busy and crafty!!!!! Hoping you can have some fun!!!!

DAY 5
Todays gift to Margie was an owl pocket purse in shades of purple!!!!

DAY 4
Todays gift to Margie was a pieced scarf.  Yes I am a hoarder of fabric, you should have seen my craft room after doing 3 Christmas swaps!!!!  Mega mess!!!!

Day 3
For day 3 I sent Margie 6 miniature ceramic painted houses!
 I love making these they are just time consuming.

DAY 2

A fairy calendar and some treats!!!!

DAY 1
Margie's gift today was an owl pincushion!

Gifts to margiej from quaggy her descriptions are on page 2
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012 02:33:40 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012 03:41:38 PM »

Day 1: 4 ceramic tile reindeer coasters, a bracelet w/the same image of Joseph leading Mary on a donkey that I painted for Robin, another bracelet w/lots of different animals, 3 bamboo tile pendants w/a fox, baby sea turtle, and a tiger.  And, a BUNCH of extras that include: 4 craft books, a quilling kit, a pattern to make a sheep pillow, a pattern to make a stuffed Spongebob and a pattern to make a stuffed Gary, some other craft patterns, and a craft magazine.  Thank you so much Robin!  I hope you, and your family like everything I made for you.  

Day 2: Peter Cottontail Pendant and beaded hoop earrings.  Fabulous!

Day 3: a pair of purple beaded hoop earrings and a beautiful glass bead necklace!  You know the saying, "Jewlery is the gift to give, because it will live and live!"  He, he!

Day 4: Fabric covered pins!  I plan on using these for mixed media crafts.

Day 5: Awesome Jewelry: My favorite is the glass rose earrings.
Day 6: More jewelry!  My favorites are the wooden animal necklaces, and the rose ring.

Day 7: Mounds and Almond Joy, which I've already eaten 2 of the Almond Joy Smiley.  A Christmas oven mitt and Christmas towel.  I ALWAYS need hand towels and oven mitts Smiley.  LOTS of earrings!  My for absolute favorites are the flower earrings.  It's funny, I just told Robin today, that I have a HUGE flower garden every year.  I LOVE flowers and earrings!  Great combination!  2 packages of Christmas cards w/a rabbit and an owl from National Geographic.  I won't be sending these out.  I'll be using them for projects.  Smiley I really do love everything!

Day 8: More jewelry and a butterfly keychain!  The pendants are so cute!  And, the keychain is wonderful!  I love butterflies!

Day 9: Madonnas!!!! And, a cork keychain, a dragon and 2 bead pendants w/my initials.  How clever!  

Day 10: This GORGEOUS bead necklace and matching earrings!  So fancy!

Day 11: Awesome perler bead Nativity!  LOVE IT!  It's already on my frig, and will stay there all year round!

Day 12: Salt dough ornaments.  My favs of course are the animals!  My Christmas tree will be complete, in years to come, when my boys take their ornaments for their own Christmas trees.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012 10:54:36 AM by gotgrey » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Vodka Skin Toner
How to Keep Skin Looking Healthy During Winter
Lady Gaga Applause Makeup Tutorial for Halloween
Style in the Wild: Interview with Entrepreneur Brenda Braxton
Tips For Coloring Hair and Whitening Teeth
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...